The littlest Salvatore

By TiffanieEaton9

Damon and Stefan's little sister went missing in 1862. Before Kathrine ever came to Mystic Falls. Damon and S... More

Reunited
How?
Do I know you?
Family
I still love you
Samantha Louisa
What am I going to do?
I need your help, brother
Love doesn't make you weak
Get her back
Why you wanna
Drawn to you
Sobbing
Mikael for a father
Fighting his own demons
A Mikealson
Protection
Katerina
An Abomination
Bigger problems
When I look at you
daughters
Info
past
The baby
good or evil?
The perfect plan?
I love the way you lie
1967
Why?
The Surprise
Friends
Pain
Inseperable
Shopping?
Noble
Mikael
Don't leave me
Bound to you
Sequel

GET OUT!

9.5K 211 11
By TiffanieEaton9

SAM'S POV

I was in my room, looking in the mirror. I was starting to show. I had a small baby bump. I looked at my hand and realized that I was happy. I am going to marry the man I love and have his baby. We were going to be a family. I heard the front door slam. Damon yelled "SAM, GET DOWN HERE." What does he want? I walked down the stairs, seeing that Klaus was in the family room. What was wrong now? I walked into the family room and sat on the couch. "What?"

Klaus came and sat beside him. "What do you need to talk to us about?" Damon looked at him like he was as evil as he was. "Like you don't know." Klaus looked confused. Damon continued. "This baby will be your power. Sam he is going to use the blood of the baby to make more hybrids." I looked at Klaus. HE PROMISED. I sat for a minute. Klaus stated "And that must be true. Cause I all I want is power right? Did it cross your mind for one second that I actually want to be with your sister and this baby. Or do you truly think that all I want is more hybrids." I stood then started pacing. What is the truth? How would I know what the truth was? 

I walked back and forth stopping at Damon's bourbon to pour me a glass. Damon and Klaus having a heated argument as I thought in my own head. What if he did just want my baby to birth more like him? He never cared about anyone but hisself before why should he start now? "You need to leave." I whispered. They both looked at me. I took off the ring threw in at Klaus. "GO" I screamed. Klaus stood there with tears in his eyes. Why? Why couldn't he just kill me? "Fine, but don't call me when Mikael shows up!" He left. I hit the ground and cried. I thought he actually would love me. Why didn't he? 

Damon put his arm around me as I cried. I got up, pushing his arm from around me and I ran. I ran out the door and into my truck I drove and didn't stop. I want to be no where around here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 77 5
Everything has changed. My body, my desires, my appetite. My soul. Is this why I run? I'm leaving my home of Mystic Falls, running from myself, the m...
125K 1.6K 118
Yes, this your typical story of the Salvatore Brothers having a little sister. Her name is Briar Salvatore, the twin sister of Stefan Salvatore, t...
148K 2.4K 25
The sister of Damon and Stefan Salvatore, Elizabeth Salvatore, was turned 5 days before her brothers and spends many years in England, when she comes...
121K 4.1K 53
*Sequel to The Salvatore Sister* Evangeline Salvatore has been living a good life since her departure from Mystic Falls, filled with blood and night...