5YEARS

By zarryho

another fanfiction More

5YEARS
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one

chapter nineteen

127 4 0
By zarryho

I leaned in closer his tongue entering my mouth,this felt so wrong but so right at the same time my emotions were flying round my brain like flies but in the moment all I cared about was how soft his lips were.

'I have wanted this" Harry pulled away,leaving a numb lonely feeling on my lips,I heard his voice frantic and nervous for the first time.

'since the second I saw you" He carried on,I didn't mutter a word I just stared at him,seeing all his features up close,his usual stiff lips that were pressed into a scowl or a smirk were not soft and plump,his menacing gazing eyes were now bright and shining.

I didn't know how to feel at the moment,maybe I was silent because I was shocked or maybe because I liked this silence,the whole atmosphere with being in the proximity I was right now with Harry.

"did you want this?" Harry asked me,his lips still mere centimeters away from mine taunting me as if he would kiss me at any second.

"I don't know" I whispered my concentration on Harry's lips.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Harry asked his big hand coming up to resting on my cheek so he could turn me to look at him.

"I don't know how I feel" I sighed,it was true I mean I had an amazing relationship with Luke,well I didn't know what to call it but whatever we had was amazing and he made me happy but Harry intrigued me,I think that was why I was so emotionally and mentally involved with his actions and the way we fought,it shouldn't of been such a big deal to me but it was and that was what was making me questions how I actually felt for him.This mind play is verging on the edge of cruel right now.

"you don't always have to know how you feel thats the excitement of it" Harry murmered and cut of my thoughts as he kissed me again,this time I pulled back.

The fact we were kissing excited me but the fact that we were in a music room after school hours where anyone could walk in at any minuet didn't,the whole public dispalys of affection were never a turn on for me.

"we can't do this here" I said awkwardly pushing my hair out of my face.

"do what?" he said raising his eyebrow cockily,the Harry I knew coming back into light.

"not that" i said lightly pushing his arm smirking up at him.To which Harry just laughed and stared at me.

'no we can't do this here,in this physical place" I said gesturing round the room where we were sat,Harry nodded in response.

"first of all I need to know how you feel,about what just happened and whatever we are" Harry said his words startling me,we kissed when twenty minuets ago he could strangle each other and he wanted to know what we are.

"well about what just happened,erm it was confusing but I can't say I didn't like it" I said which made Harry smirk a little.

"but I don't know what we are Harry,twenty minuets ago we hated each other" I carried on,Harry just sucked in his lips and nodded slightly.

"you know that was all just a mask,a cover up" Harry said his voice becoming more frantic like before.

"that's what scares me" I gulped,Harry just rested his forehead on mine for a minuet,both of us silent the only noise coming from our breathing that was in sync.

Harry eventually leaned up and stood up shoving is hands in his pockets and looking round the room before to me.

"well I think you need to think Piper because I don't think I can stand seeing you with Luke much longer" Harry sighed his body tensing slightly at the mention of Luke,he never seemed to have a problem with Luke before though...

"and let's not mention this to anyone" He carried on emphasizing the 'anyone'.

"right okay" I said standing up to awkwardly grabbing my bag and heading the door intending on getting out of here as quick as possible.But Harry spoke up making me turn round as I grabbed the door handle,as cliche as it was. 

"I'm sorry okay" He said,I was not inertly sure what he was saying sorry for,maybe treating me like he did,maybe kissing me,maybe everything but I nodded and left.

Not wanting to call my Uncle out to come pick me up,I walked to the top road deciding to get a public bus with the lunch money I had left.I got home at around quarter to five which left me fifteen minuets before the girls got here.

"Piper where have you been?" My Uncles voice sounded from the kitchen.

"I got kept behind by my music teacher" i blurted out,oh smooth I could of just gone with 'I was at practice or something' way to keep it simple I thought to myself.

"oh what happened" He appeared into the big hallway from the kitchen dressed in a suit as always,a cup of coffee in his hand.

"just extra credit" I lied.

"extra credit" He questioned raising his eyebrow,i'm so dumb they don't have extra credit.

"yeah it's this new extra credit program" I said acting and shrugging my shoulders like it was obvious and sending him a believable smile as I walked up stairs,I could hear music muffled from Josh's room,it sounded like he was listening to the 1975 but I decided I didn't have enough time to tease him and chill out with him whilst listening to my favourite band,instead I walked into my room chucking my school uniform off and putting my leggings and a hoodie on.

The girls got here soon enough and we were currently all sat in my room staring Liv down.

"what" She stuttered looking round out our gazes.

"what happened then?" Alice questioned sitting back against my wall.

"he put his man parts in my lady parts what do you think" Liv said shooting a sarcastic look.

'Did it hurt?" I asked,the thought of loosing my virginity worried me slightly,I didn't understand how she could be so cool about this seeing as she is only fifteen.

"put it this way it felt like Satan was stabbing it" She laughed sending us all a raise of the eyebrows with a smile on her face as she looked down at the floor.

"nice" I replied scrunching my face up in disgust,that defiantly put me off having sex for a while.

"you realize if this gets out around school you will get so much hate" Abby piped up,she was eating some popcorn she brought with her and every so often she would obnoxiously throw it at someone.

'well Ryan said he was going to keep his mouth shut" Liv shrugged,she seemed pretty clueless and stupid for trusting Ryan to not only see her at her most vulnerable but also trusting him to keep his mouth shut which we all knew he wouldn't do and the only one who was brave enough to tell her was Abby.

"you believe anything that comes out of his mouth basically" Abby said flicking a popcorn at Liv that landed right on her hairline.She brushed it off sending Abby an annoyed look.

"do you think I was stupid?" Liv asked the whole mood in the room changing from funny to serious,Abby shifted in her seat next to me but Alice spoke up this time.

"yeah but you can't take back he past,don't fret Liv" Alice said her words were spoken comfortingly like a mother,I wished I could vent to her about how I was feeling but I kept promises and telling no one meant telling no one even these three girls I considered my best friends.§

"lets leave this convocation because its stressy but Piper how are you and Luke after Saturday?" Liv asked changing the convocation,I gulped a little,I didn't even know that they knew what happened on Saturday,Luke must of said something to the boys and then the boys spoke to the girls.

"we are okay now" I said shrugging and looking down at my nails.

"was Harry a good kisser" Abby blurted out which made the other girls shout and groan at her,what Abby said made me think of what me and Harry were doing an hour ago...he was a good kisser,incredible actually.

"it was hardly a kiss" I scoffed faking my act as best as I could,the girls all looked around at each other.

"good just stay away from him Piper he is scum" Abby said,her words stung for some unknown reason.

"yeah" I lightly agreed wanting this convocation to end quicker than anything else.

"right we should go now anyway love you Pipes" Abby jumped up hugging me obviously noticing my behavior and she whispered in my ear.

"don't worry everything will sort it's self out with Luke he's a good lad" She said before pulling away and sending me a smile as the girls left and we said goodbye's,she obviously didn't know why my behaviour was off,she thought it was because of Luke but it wasn't at all. 

I walked down to the kitchen to get a drink as my head was pounding,I couldn't stop thinking about what to do,me and Harry couldn't be a thing could we it just seemed crazy and Luke,I really liked him,he was perfect and made me laugh which was a bonus and all this was to much.

As I walked into the kitchen the tall curly haired boy was stood at the bar peeling an apple.

'Harry' I said quite confused,why was he peeling an apple.

"hey" he said sending me a grin and he put the apple down and approached me,I coughed before he could wrap his arms around me making sure he stopped and didn't do anything that my Uncle or Josh would walk in on.

"have you thought?' he asked stepping back awkwardly.

"Harry it's been less than five hours" I laughed slightly,he seemed so much more awkward with me now,it was strange for him not to be throwing remarks at me like usual.

"oh" He replied a little smile evident on his lips.

I grabbed my water and began to walk out of the kitchen but Harry stopped me.

"did you even want to kiss me" He said,he was clearly over thinking things.

"I guess" I replied simply,I didn't even know about half the stuff that was going on in my brain right now and straightforward answers were one thing that Harry was definitely not going to get out of me.

Harry began to speak but Josh walked in,his facial features changing as he saw us,he looked confused as he looked between us.

"I really hate you" Harry butted in his face changing from normal to pissed,he was a good actor god.

"I hate you more arsehole" I fake spat at him before turning out and walking out of the room a smile plastered on my face as I walked towards the stairs.

'nice save idiot" I murmured to myself smiling.

(AUTHORS NOTE BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET TO DO ONE LAST CHAPTER AND YES DRAMA THIS STORY WAS GETTING BORING SO I MADE IT SOMEHOW SLIGHTLY BETTER)

(TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY *INSERTS MOON FACE EMOJI* )

(DON'T WORRY PUKE IS NOT OVER AND HIPER HAS JUST BEGUN.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
240K 23K 58
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
1.5M 50.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
249K 10.5K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...