chapter thirty three

(PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE OK)

I practically skipped downstairs and told my Uncle about my plans and he agreed to drop me off in ten minuets,I went in search of Harry wondering where he had got off to but neither him or Josh were in the house.

'sorry babe had to go somewhere with Josh hope your shower was nice;)'

I laughed mentally to myself at the cheeky wink he added onto the end of his text,I had a good clue of what Harry and Josh were doing,obviously something to do with the Weed,it annoyed me but I mean who cared.

"come on Piper" My Uncle walked into the room interrupting me from my thoughts,jingling his car keys.

Once we were into the car I pulled out my phone deciding to mess around on it and I clicked on the messages I had and they were all off Luke.

'hey did you get home ok?'

'how's josh?'

'wait I texted josh and he said he is fine'

'whats going on piper'

Those four messages escalated very quickly,I nervously gulped looking to my Uncle who was still driving then back to my phone screen.

I didn't even have a lie to get myself out of this one.

'nothings going on'

'why did you have to leave last night then'

'no reason'

'piper just tell me'

'you don't need to know it has nothing to do with you'

'this is annoying' 

I didn't even reply,I didn't have a reason to be annoyed with Luke I just couldn't tell him anything and that was one of the most aggravating things about this scenario.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell do you mean he kissed you" I said shocked as I choked on my coke,we had been at Ruby's for around three hours now and we were currently sat on her bedroom floor eating and trying to find a movie to watch on Netflix.

"I was just as shocked as you" Ruby butted in before turning back to her laptop searching for a movie to watch.

"like on the lips?" I asked turning to Fred who was sat opposite me with his legs crossed smirking whilst rocking back and forth.

"well where else would he kiss me" he remarked.

"holy shit" I said not quite believing that Calum and Fred kissed.

So far from what I had gathered,they went on their double date and afterwards Micheal dragged them all along to a party,Micheal and Ruby left Calum and Fred in the middle of this house party whilst they probably went to hook up and in the end they both got pissed out of their minds and Calum dragged Fred outside,pushed him against a wall and kissed him.

I didn't see it coming and apparently neither did Fred.

"is lips were like so smooth is was amazing" Fred gushed out his mouth forming into a big smile.

"and his hands oh Jesus" 

'Shut up I found a movie" Ruby interrupted Fred who was nearly squealing in delight as he remised about his kiss with Calum whilst I laughed at him.

We spent the rest of the day watching movies and eating our own body weight in food before we all got really bored.

"this is so boring I want to execute myself" I sighed leaning back onto Ruby's couch.