chapter thirty

"that's Harry" Luke said pointing towards the person walking towards us,he was coming from the path and quickly crossing the road coming into the lights from the street light above him and it was in fact Harry wrapped in his black coat with a beanie wrapped over his long hair.He looked cold and his face was blank but his focus was on us or maybe me...

"wait sorry Piper what did you say?" Luke asked turning his focus back to me for a small instant before back to Harry who was now climbing up the small embankment to get the the railings we were sat on.

I wouldn't of even repeated myself if I got the chance because it felt as if I was getting a second chance not to tell him but Harry stepped his long legs under the railing before I got the chance to speak.

"josh needs you" Harry spoke,he sounded flushed and his breath was hitched.

"why?" I asked slipping off the railing ready to run home in case I needed to.

"seriously you need to come back" Harry shooting me a stare before looking to Luke and pushing me down under the railing.

"text me" I shouted to Luke who looked just as confused as I did.

Harry walked closely behind me as we crossed the road and began to walk to the small walkway,now the sky was completely dark and the bitter coldness was making goosebumps appear on my arms,I was still annoyed with Harry from before in all honesty but I guessed this was important.

"what's up with Josh?" I asked pushing a gate out of the way as I walked quickly but Harry slowed down before completely stopping and leaning against a fence panel in the walkway and catching his breath.

"he's fine I just wanted you away from Luke" He answered.

"how the hell did you even find me?"

"I looked everywhere" Harry said,his voice was still so croaky and frantic that you would think he had just run a race.

"why?"

"I want you to be mine not his Piper" Harry said his fingertip gently brushing my cheek but I stepped back.I didn't know weather to be flattered that he liked me this much or that he lied.

"Oh shut up" I huffed.

"why don't you understand"

"why don't I understand" I said followed by a sarcastic fake laugh.

"I'm the one who is torn between two guys and honestly I don't feel very good about it and I don't know what the hell to do" I carried on.

"you can easily fix this by telling Luke" Harry said his hand flew up to his face and rubbed his temples,he thought this was so easy he was just so selfish he wanted this all to just work out for him.

"well I nearly did before you interrupted" I spat.

Harry's face dropped slightly.

"are you fucking kidding" He sighed before his head lent up to look at the sky.

"no"

"go tell him Piper I need you to be with me"

"what makes you think I want to be with you" I said my voice full of sarcasm.

"you so do Piper don't even deny it" Harry looked back down at me before taking a stride towards me so he was now looking down at me with his hand creeping to my wait.

I pushed him off harshly and stepped to the side.

"you are such an arrogant son of a bitch Harry"

"stop trying to make my decisions for me" I carried on before turning on the gravel beneath my feet and heading for the end of the pathway we were in.