chapter three

I woke up to laughter downstairs,I checked my phone and it was already 10 so I dragged my sorry ass out of bed.

When I got to the kitchen I saw Josh with another boy,he had messy hair,green eyes,a big smile,he was leaning against the counter in skinny jeans and a checkered top.

'hey piper' Josh turned round and smiled to me.

'hey' I squeaked nervously whilst sitting down next to Josh.

'This is Harry' Josh said whilst taking another bite of toast.

Harry,his name fit him really well.

'Hi' I said smiling at him.

'Hey' he replied,his strong accent making him somehow even more attractive.

'Anyway what's the plan for tonight' Harry turned to Josh,his green eyes lighting up.

'Dunno loads of booze,girls,gonna be sick' Josh said smirking and grabbing for his phone.

'what's tonight?' I asked curiously.

'Just having a small house party'

'You up for that' Josh smiled whilst placing his plate next to the empty pizza boxes from last night which still hadn't been moved.

'Sound good' I replied,hopefully I could meet some people so I wouldn't be such a loner.

'Great piper' Josh said whilst walking past and ruffling my messy hair.

'Me and Harry are gon' get some stuff for tonight you will be fine here right' he said walking towards the door,harry following.

'Yep' I said,awkwardly smiling god dammit piper.

'Alright we will be back soon' and with that they left.

Being the nosey little shit I was I decided to get a good look around this big house whilst no one was here.

Jumping down from the kitchen stool I proceeded to walk towards two door off the kitchen,one was a utility with a washing machine and stuff,the next led to a big conservatory with huge glass windows,from inside the conservatory I could see a big garden with grass and decking a big wooden shelter with what looked like a hot tub underneath,gosh I could get used to living here,not much else was downstairs just the living room and a cloakroom and a door which led to the garage.

But I traveled behind the stairs and there was a door with a big lock on it,what could be so important that there was need of a lock.

Ignoring the locked door I proceeded upstairs and I walked past Josh's room not going in,I couldn't be that rude,I opened the door across from that and it was just another bedroom with not much it,I guess it was a spare bedroom,then down the corridor more was two more doors,a closet and another room I guessed which was my uncles.

With another bathroom and closet that was it,I walked back into my bleak bedroom and sat on the bed and picked up my phone,I really needed wifi god I will have to ask about that later.

I really needed a shower and I was quite sure I looked like death warmed
up,so I walked into my fancy bathroom and got ready to have a shower.

After figuring on how the tempreture works and stuff I hopped into the shower letting the hot steamy water run down my sore back from the plane,I washed my hair and my body and quickly shaved my legs and hopped out.

after drying off I decided on wearing some blue skinny jeans and a black sholderless top,my hair goes abit frizzy after showers anyway so I left it and put it half up half down,I looked acceptable so I was pleased.

when I got downstairs Josh and Harry were stood sorting out the alcohol,Harry really was hot,hell I had never seen anybody like him beofre and he probably had girls drooling over him.

'aye up piper' Josh said flashing me a smile.

'w-what' I said abit confused.

'oh god' Josh laughed putting his hands over his eyes and resting his head on the counter.

'its british slang love' Harry looked up smirking at me.

'oh right sorry I don't get that stuff' I said walking over to get a glass of water.

'will there be anyone my age at this party?' I asked standing next to Josh.

'well a lot of girls' Josh said looking at Harry and smirking.

'oh great so this house is going to turn into a brothel great' I scoffed.

Harry and Josh laughed before Harry moved towards the door shoving his coat on.

'right im off mate,be back here round about 7 right?' Harry asked grabbing the door handle.

'yeah see you later lad' Josh said and with that Harry left.

We walked into the living room and Josh flicked on some show about houses that both of us won't really paying attention to.

'so what do you think about Harry' Josh asked turning to me,his hair was styled up and he was wearing skinnys and a band top,he didn't look half as good as Harry did.

'he seems alright' I said which was true,he also seemed abit intimidating due to his personality and he was also very good looking but I wasn't going to say that.

'yeh,Harry's real cool,we've been mates since we were little' Josh said.

'awh' I cockily remarked.

'oi' Josh said lightly shoving me.

'I'm sure you had mates from when you were little back in America' Josh asked seriosly.

'well not really I got shipped off every five years didn't I so whatever friends I had were not forever' I lied,I wasn't going to tell Josh that I had no friends for the last five years of my life I didn't want to get judged again so I kept my mouth shut.

'suppose so,do you miss it' Josh asked flicking the tv off so he could listen,that made me feel like someone actually wanted to talk to me for once.

'well I miss my family,but I was ready for a change' I said simply. 

'not seen that side of the family in years god' Josh sighed rubbing his hair making it sort of flick to the side.

'well do you see your other side?' I asked becoming quite nosey but when else would I really get to ask these questions.

'what other side' Josh scoffed. 'Mum cleared off years ago didn't she'

'what you never see her' I asked quite shocked,what sort of mother would do that.

'yep,mum had stuff that she needed to sort out,she sends me money each month like thats enough,what sort of childhood have I had,a mum who cleared off and a shitty dad who doesn't care at all,god I can't wait to get out of here.' Josh said,getting quite worked up now,I kind of just sat there staring not sure what to say.

'sorry Piper,I guess I didn't have it that bad,you had it a lot worse' Josh said simpatheticaly,I wasn't thinking I had it worse at all,I don't like people using the pity card on me.

'no I wasn't thinking that at all everyone has problems right' I said flashing him a quick smile.

'yeah yeah everyone does' Josh sighed leaning back so he was looking at the cealing.

'anyway were going to have a killer party tonight its going to be sick Piper' Josh said still lying on his back.

'yeah except its praticaly vagania on tap for you guys' I laughed which made Josh laughed back.

'we have 3 hours to kill what do you want to do'  Josh said sitting up and staring at his gold casio watch.

'could you show me around here' I asked hoping he would say yes.

'sure,just got get some shoes and a coat on though you might be a little cold' he said standing up and pulling me off the couch with him.

(HELLO WELL I HAVE NO SPELLCHECK ON MY COMPUTER SO I AM VERY SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES PLEASE LIKE/COMMENT/SHARE IT WOULD MEAN LOADS AND I MIGHT SHARE MY PIZZA WITH YOU)