chapter nineteen

I leaned in closer his tongue entering my mouth,this felt so wrong but so right at the same time my emotions were flying round my brain like flies but in the moment all I cared about was how soft his lips were.

'I have wanted this" Harry pulled away,leaving a numb lonely feeling on my lips,I heard his voice frantic and nervous for the first time.

'since the second I saw you" He carried on,I didn't mutter a word I just stared at him,seeing all his features up close,his usual stiff lips that were pressed into a scowl or a smirk were not soft and plump,his menacing gazing eyes were now bright and shining.

I didn't know how to feel at the moment,maybe I was silent because I was shocked or maybe because I liked this silence,the whole atmosphere with being in the proximity I was right now with Harry.

"did you want this?" Harry asked me,his lips still mere centimeters away from mine taunting me as if he would kiss me at any second.

"I don't know" I whispered my concentration on Harry's lips.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Harry asked his big hand coming up to resting on my cheek so he could turn me to look at him.

"I don't know how I feel" I sighed,it was true I mean I had an amazing relationship with Luke,well I didn't know what to call it but whatever we had was amazing and he made me happy but Harry intrigued me,I think that was why I was so emotionally and mentally involved with his actions and the way we fought,it shouldn't of been such a big deal to me but it was and that was what was making me questions how I actually felt for him.This mind play is verging on the edge of cruel right now.

"you don't always have to know how you feel thats the excitement of it" Harry murmered and cut of my thoughts as he kissed me again,this time I pulled back.

The fact we were kissing excited me but the fact that we were in a music room after school hours where anyone could walk in at any minuet didn't,the whole public dispalys of affection were never a turn on for me.

"we can't do this here" I said awkwardly pushing my hair out of my face.

"do what?" he said raising his eyebrow cockily,the Harry I knew coming back into light.

"not that" i said lightly pushing his arm smirking up at him.To which Harry just laughed and stared at me.

'no we can't do this here,in this physical place" I said gesturing round the room where we were sat,Harry nodded in response.

"first of all I need to know how you feel,about what just happened and whatever we are" Harry said his words startling me,we kissed when twenty minuets ago he could strangle each other and he wanted to know what we are.

"well about what just happened,erm it was confusing but I can't say I didn't like it" I said which made Harry smirk a little.

"but I don't know what we are Harry,twenty minuets ago we hated each other" I carried on,Harry just sucked in his lips and nodded slightly.

"you know that was all just a mask,a cover up" Harry said his voice becoming more frantic like before.

"that's what scares me" I gulped,Harry just rested his forehead on mine for a minuet,both of us silent the only noise coming from our breathing that was in sync.

Harry eventually leaned up and stood up shoving is hands in his pockets and looking round the room before to me.

"well I think you need to think Piper because I don't think I can stand seeing you with Luke much longer" Harry sighed his body tensing slightly at the mention of Luke,he never seemed to have a problem with Luke before though...