chapter seven

I must of fallen asleep last night after my shower because I woke up to knocking on my door before my Uncle walked in.

"Hey Piper sorry to wake you up dear,I'm sure this jet lag is killing you but you have forty minuets till I will drop you and Josh off at school alright?" My uncle said to me,he was alreadly dressed in a suit.

"yeah sure but what do I wear?" I asked because i'm pretty sure that in england they have to wear uniforms to school,which I suppose is not that bad at least I wont have to plan my outfit the night before and worry about fitting in seeing as everyone would be dressed the same.

"oh right" my uncle scratched his head walking over to my closet and pulling out a crisp white blouse,a black blazer with a electric blue trim,a black school skirt,a blue/black tie and a couple pairs of tights and socks.

"sorry Piper,I am not that orgonised so I didn't manage to get you school shoes so you could wear some black shoes if you have some" he said placing my uniform down onto my chair.

"yeah I have some docs that I can wear" I said flashing him a smile and with that he walked out the room.

I threw the covers off me and climbed out of my warm bed,I checked outside and the rain was starting to drizzle making me sigh and shut my blind so I wouldn't have to look at the depressing scenery.

I walked into my bathroom picking up my toothbrush and brushed my teeth then washed my face,most mornings back in america I would put my clothes on and go I was so unwilling to put any effort into looking nice,I didn't need to empress anyone no one at my school liked me anyway but I didn't like them.

After putting my uniform on and someonehow managing to do my tie,I chose tights over the knee socks as it was quite cold and put my docs on and laced them up.I didn't put too much effort into looking amazing as I didn't want people to think I was trying to impress them,I wanted to keep a low profile.

I sat down at my dresser and brushed my hair through deciding to leave it natural and down then applied some makeup as I looked like death warmed up from this jet lag.

For a bag I decided on taking my black shoulder bag seeing as it went with my uniform.I didn't look bad but I didn't look good at the same time but everyone else would be wearing the same uniform.

I walked downstairs and into the empty kitchen and sat down at the bar pulling my phone out of my blazer pocket.

I had a text off Abby.

'hey piper,you are coming in today?'

'yeah I am:)' I replied.

'great we will come meet you just text us when you are there' Abby replied,I replied back with an okay,just when my uncle walked through the kitchen door,his mac book in his hand.

"hey Piper,I have left you a breakfast bar,water and some money for lunch right there" my uncle said pointing towards the fruit bowl that was to the left of me.

I picked them up and placed the breakfast bar and water into my bag and the money into my blazer pocket.

"JOSH COME ON YOU HAVE ONE MINUET BEFORE WE LEAVE" my uncle shouted up the stairs where I heard josh thumping around.

"okay jesus" Josh said back running down the stairs and into the kicthen,Josh was wearing the same uniform as me but with pants and a bag on his back instead,his hair looked light and fluffy like he had had a shower and blow dried it.

"you alright Piper" Josh asked me,his cheeky accent going well with his smile.

"yes but I don't know how you can be so happy in the morning" I said yawning.