chapter twenty six

It was Wednesday night before me and Harry spoke again,after what he called me on Sunday night I thought I was done with him,I told myself I couldn't see myself with someone who said such things to me but obviously my walls were pushed down by him once again and I shouldn't of took it as such a surprise.

I got back to mine about 7pm on the Monday,Luke took me back to his after school and we did the normal thing of watching movies and eating pizza,but it wasn't cheese pizza this time.

I knew that Harry was at our's because he coat was hung on the end of the stairs over Josh's,that big coat that he always seemed to wear but pull off.He had a unique sense of style for a boy but everything he seemed to wear he pulled off effortlessly I don't know weather he even planned his outfits but he made every single one of them work.

I scurried into my room ready to rip my horrible uniform off and hop in the shower but just as I was un buttoning my blouse Harry briefly knocked before walking into the room.

"Harry" I screeched turning round in a pathetic attempt to cover myself up,he had only seen my bra but that was enough for me to feel self conscious about myself.

"Piper can I talk to you?" Harry asked,I turned back around to face his after fixing my blouse and he had taken a seat on the end of my bed.

"by talk to me do you mean call me a whore again" I remarked which made Harry bite his lip in frustration,I was still really hurt from what he called me.

"no that was wrong of me to say and" Harry began to apologies but I cut him off.

"am I really a whore?" I spoke up sitting down on the carpet across from Harry leaning my back against my cold wall.What Harry called me had actually been bothering because maybe he was right,I was playing Harry and Luke around like a little child would do with their toys.

"no Piper" He sighed looking up at me through his messy hair,it had gotten quite long now but like I mentioned before he pulled off everything.

"why did you say it then?" I asked moving my head to the side as I watched him,his fingers were twiddling with each other and his foot was tapping on my floor,he was nervous I could tell,even though me and Harry hand't spent much time together I picked up on the little things he does,he cracks his knuckles when he is bored and he sticks his tongue to the left side of his mouth when he is thinking.

"I was erm" Harry began to speak slowly dragging his words out.

"huh?" I asked but also at the same time kind of edging him on to speak.

"I guess I was jealous" He said,at least he admitted it,I knew he was jealous and I think for him to admit it was a big step away from being the asshole he is.

"obviously" I said by attitude becoming more warm,I even let out a small smile because I was proud of him for admitting it.

"why are you smiling dork?" Harry asked playfully rolling his eyes at me.

"because of you" i simply stated moving across the carpet so now I was saw in front of Harry,he pulled me up by under my arms and rested me on his lap,it was a weird thing at first seeing as the most intimate thing we had done was kiss,we had never really held each other before.

"i'm sorry Piper" He said as he rested his head on his hand looking up at me.

"okay" I simply said leaning in and kissing his lips briefly before pulling away,they were soft and plump and sent a shock through my body whenever I kissed him which I loved.

I knew I had forgave him very easily and I hope he wouldn't think I was a pushover because I was most certainly not but I couldn't bring myself to drag this argument on especially seeing as I was sat in his lap.