My Master Skywalker - Book(2)

By RogersSkywalkerR5er

Book (2) Sequel to Falling For Skywalker! Skywalker Series. Raina Starlight is the daughter a Commander in t... More

The New Republic
Weight of The Galaxy
The New Republic Consitution
First Padawan.
Together Again
Coruscant
The Balcony
Jedi Temple
Jedi Archives
First Mission
Growing Tension
Begining Of A New Order
Preperations
Uncontrolable
The Corscant Festival Ball
The Chase
Thoughtfulness
Letting Go
A Royal Birthday
Birthday Suprise
Tagged!
Tagged Again!
Star Wars Tag!!
Suprise Proposal
Excuses
The Deal
Letting Him Go
Broken
Knighting Ceremony
The Search
A Feeling
The Truth
Decisions
Padawan
Pass On What You Have Learned
First Lesson
One Day Left
Royal Wedding
Visions and Negotiations
Wishes and Negotiations
Answers on Jaccu
Last Chance
Awake
Meeting Again
Return to Corscant
Pushed Away
No Longer Alone
Tagged!
What Are These Feelings?
Jedi Academy
Promises
Taken Back
Back On Endor
Late Nights
Beautiful Place
Trust
Falling
Love?
Trusting You
I Love You
Forever
Mysterious Presence
Back At It
Back Home
Telling Him and The Engagement
Making Plans
Our Secret Wedding

Offer

1.4K 33 1
By RogersSkywalkerR5er

Luke's POV.

Three weeks had gone by since Luke had discovered Leia was pregnant. Leia had told Raina afterwards, but still hadn't told Han. She kept making the excuse that she hadn't had time or that he had been called away when she was about to do it, but Luke knew the truth.

She was scared. Scared of what he might say or think. You see, Han had never been the father type. He was a wanderer. A pirate. He had been that way his whole life, that is until he met Luke and Leia.

When he met them his life changed. He no longer wandered from planet to planet with just he and Chewie. He was always with the Rebels. He had a family. He was no longer a pirate. He was a captain of the Rebellion. Even then, though Han was still very much a rogue. After he fell inlove with Leia he began to change more and more.

When they finally married the doors seemed to be opening all the more, but even now Han was still that scoundrel who took crazy risks and craved adventure. Not exactly the fathering type.

Luke could understand Leia's fear, but knew it was a needless one. Han loved adventure and risk yes, but he loved Leia more and he would without a doubt harbor the same love for his own children.

It was after classes and Luke was at his desk looking over some papers, when he felt a presence coming down the hall. To his surprise it was Han. Luke waited for him to knock on the old wooden door. When he heard the heavy knock and Han's voice call, Luke welcomed his brother-in-law to come in. Han opened the door and walked in, shutting it behind him.

"Hey, Luke!"

"Hey, Han how are you?" He asked, curious to see if Leia had told him yet.

"Pretty good. I got some news today." He began.

Luke felt a smile cross his lips, but quickly tried to cover it up with his hand.

"Really? What's the news?" He asked leaning back in his chair.

Han sat down in a chair across from Luke looking over the desk at him. "Leia told me today that I'm going to be. . ."

Luke covered his mouth again not wanting to give away his smile.

". . .sent to the outer rim to help re-instate the New Republic. At least that's how she put it. Really I'm just going there to make sure the bad guys don't interfere and to lead a group of Rebels in to take down the Imperial government there." He explained.

Luke frowned, but nodded. "I see."

"Yeah! It's great! I can't wait to get off of this concrete rock." He said. "And the good thing is, I get to choose my own team. Which is why I'm here."

Luke arched an eyebrow at him.

"I want you to come along. Like old times!" Han smiled widely.

Luke blinked in surprise. "Me?" He asked.

Han nodded. "Yeah, kid! It'll be fun. Just you me, Chewie and Lando. The guys. At it again. Fighting the Empire."

Luke was caught off guard. "Han-"

"You don't think I'd go without asking you to come? Do you, kid? It would be the same without you. I mean yeah you have screwed up a few times in the past. . ."

Luke shot Han an offended look.

". . .but you've grown up. Your older and more experienced now. I could definitely use that Jedi skill of yours and you know. . .it could be fun." Han finished.

"I'm-I'm flattered, Han. Really. And I'm sure it would be great, but I can't leave the Temple." Luke said.

Han's smile dropped.

"I'm sorry. I really am, but my students they need me. I was gone way too long with Raina and I don't want them to get behind in their training." Luke apologized.

"Can't Raina train them?" Han asked.

Luke paused. True she was a full Jedi now. Could she train them?

"I don't know, Han. She would have to take all the classes under her belt for at least a few days and at most. . ." Luke eyed Han for the answer.

Han thought for a second and answered.

"A week." He answered.

Luke nodded. "See. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know if she could handle that."

Han hummed in response and stood. "Well, why don't you talk to her about it and let me know. We're leaving day after tomorrow at 0700."

Luke nodded and stood at his desk as Han left. "Alright. I'll let you know."

Raina's POV.
Raina was in the middle of dinner with the padawan when she saw Luke come into the dining area. He walked to the head of the table and sat down.
He greeted the students. "Good evening everyone. Sorry I'm late, I had a lot of paper work to catch up on."

Glancing over at Raina he gave her a smile. There was a subtle glint in his eye. "Master Starlight."

She smiled back with the same glint in her eye. "Master Skywalker."

They all continued eating and after a while Luke turned to Raina. "Han came to see me today."

She quirked an eyebrow at him. "What did he want?" She asked.

"He came to tell me-"

"That Leia's pregnant!" She guessed in an excited whisper.

Shaking his head with disappointment he answered her. "No. She still hasn't told him."

"But why?"

Luke shrugged. "She's scared. Anyway he told me that he's being sent to the outer-rim to re-instate the New Republic and. . .he wants me to accompany him."

"Well. . .that's-that's great!"

"No. No, it's not. I had to turn him down." He corrected.

"Turn him down? But why?" She asked.

"Why? Because!" He began, but realized he was being too loud.

He lowered his voice to barely above a whisper. "Because, Raina. I can't just take off and leave the temple again."

She whispered as well. "You wouldn't just be taking off. This is important and besides I'll still be here."

Luke eyed her hesitantly. "Are you sure your ready to handle running the temple all by yourself while I'm gone?" He asked.

"I know I am." Raina nodded.

"Leia looked after things while we were gone and she was fine."

"I know, but-"

"She wasn't even a full Jedi. I am. I can do this." She told him firmly.

Luke hesitated. "It just it's so soon after your memory-"

So as the padawan wouldn't see, Raina placed her hand on Luke knee under the table. "Luke." She whispered. "I'm ready. I can do this. Believe me." She assured him.

He looked up at her and sighed. "Okay." She smiled and placed her hands on her lap. "Thank you looking after me, but I can do it."

He gave her a smile and nodded.

After dinner she and Luke said goodnight to the students and went their separate ways. Unkdbeknowncst to the kids though the two Jedi had communicated to one another through the Force.

'Meet me in garden at midnight.' Luke told her.

She answered back. 'Alright.' 

Raina went to her room and changed out of her regular cloths into a lavender evening dress.

She took out her braid that she had worn all day and let her hair tumble down to right below her shoulders.

Just as Luke had said, Raina went to the garden at midnight to meet him. As she waited she sat down on a bench and watched the stars.

"Hi." Raina looked over to see Luke leaning against a tree.

He walked over to her as she stood up.

"Hi." She smiled.

He looked her up and down.

Raina felt heat come to her cheeks.

They're gazes met. His eyes poured into hers.

"You look. . ." He began.

She gave a small smile. "I know we're really only supposed to wear our robes in the temple or something more casual, but Leia gave it to me for my birthday last year and I've never had a reason to wear it. I thought why not wear it now?" She rambled.

Luke stepped forward and put his hand up. "Raina."

She looked up.

"I was going to say you look beautiful." He said.

Raina blushed and felt her heart flutter. "Thank you." She whispered.

"So what was it you wanted to meet here for?" She asked feigning innocence.

"Does there really have to be reason?" He asked.

"Well I would think so. I mean it's not exactly appropriate for the Grand Master Jedi to be having a secret rendezvous with a Jedi Knight." She teased, walking over to a tree.

Luke smirked in amusement. He slowly walked towards her. "What can I say? I guess I'm just as reckless as I was on Degobah."

Raina gave him a confused look.

He walked up to the tree and leaned his left arm against it. He looked into her eyes. "As reckless as I was with you that is."

Instantly memories of their time on Degobah years ago came flooding into her mind. This time she didn't see them as bad. What happened was awful. How she let her fears control her, but then she remembered how much Luke tried to reach her. How, even when he was told not to, he still pursued her. She remembered the first kiss they shared. How sudden it all was, but also how amazing.

"If Yoda we're here you'd be in so much trouble." She giggled, leaning her side against the tree.

Luke smiled softly and leaned down toward her.

"Trouble worth getting into." He whispered, before connecting his lips with hers.

Raina let her eyes flutter closed as she let the kiss consume her mind. She leaned her back against the tree as Luke followed to be in front of her. Subconsciously she laid her hand on his right arm as it held her waist gently. His left hand was set on the tree, allowing him to put his weight on it as he kissed her. The moon shown through the branches of the trees on the two.

After a while they parted. Both breathing heavily.

Luke breathed a laugh and laid his forehead against hers. "I wanted to do that all evening."

She smiled at him. "Me too."

Stepping little away from her to let her breath, Luke reached out to a strand of her hair and let it glide between his fingers. He was entranced by the softness of her hair. Looking up to meet Raina's observant gaze, he looked down and released the lock of hair.

"You always look so stunning. It amazes me." He spoke freely.

Raina pushed the stray lock of hair behind her left ear and looked down. She wasn't extremely used to him speaking so freely. And tonight it seemed he couldn't stop.

Luke put his finger under her chin and lifted her head. "Why do you get so embarrassed when I say what I feel?" He asked smiling.
"We're alone aren't we? There's nothing to be embarrassed about."

She blushed and shook her head. "That's not. . .I guess I'm just not used to you saying things like that. It was only a year ago that you disapproved if any such talk or any feelings between us, for that matter." She reminded.

Luke's smile faded and he nodded. "I know."

She watched as he moved away from her and picked a leaf off a low hanging branch.

Holding it in his hand and looking upon it, he chuckled. "It's sometimes odd to me too, but I don't want us to always feel that way." He said, ending his sentence seriously and turning to her.

Raina nodded.

He walked over to her and took her hands. "You don't understand how feel when I'm around you. My heart sours. I want to tell the galaxy how just how I feel about you. I want everyone to know how I'm the happiest man alive because you. Because I don't deserve you and yet you love me."

Raina put her hand on his cheek. "Yes you do. You make me so happy. I can always count on you and you never let me down. You make me laugh. You taught me how to face my fears and not to let them control me. And you never give up on me." She said softly.

Luke stared at her momentarily, then spoke. "I love you, Raina." He whispered.

Raina smiled. "I love you too, Luke."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Luke's POV.

The next day Luke woke up at the break of dawn and packed his bag. He got dressed in black trousers, a dark brown tunic and a light light brown leather jacket. He hooked his utility belt on and hung his lightsaber on his left. With Artoo by his side he set off for the space port.

When he got to wear the Falcon was he went up to Han, Chewie and Lando, who were standing outside the ship.

"Hey, kid! You made it!" Han smiled widely.

Luke hugged his brother-in-law. "Yeah, I talked to Raina last night and she thought I should go with you guys."

Han, Lando and Chewie all gave each other looks.

Luke furrowed his eyebrows. "What?" He asked cluelessly.

Han looked back at Luke. "Nothin' your just sounding more and more like a who's been hooked." He smirked.

Luke sighed and rolled his eyes. "Come on guys. Cut it out." He complained, without actually denying Han's statement.

Han chuckled and patted him on the back. "Okay. Come on, kid. Let's get outta here." The five of them, Artoo included, boarded the Falcon.

Han And Chewie got in their usual seats, while Lando and Luke sat in the seats behind them.

Artoo rolled up beside Luke.

"Ready, Chewie?" Han asked.

Chewbacca growled happily.

"Me too, pal. Me too." Han responded.

With that the Falcon took off.

Once they were off the planet they went into hyperspace.

Han got up. "We should be coming up on Geonosis in three hours."

The four unbuckled their seat belts. Luke stood and walked with Han and Lando into the lounge.

"So where exactly are we being sent?" He asked.

"I'm not exactly sure. They said after we visit Geonosis we will get the rest of our orders." Han answered.

"So what's our plan when we get there?" Lando asked.

The three men stood facing each other.

Han put his hands on his hips. "We escort Governor Lansen to the capital building, and wait for the rest of our military to get there. We'll set up head quarters at the capital. Cleaning out any left over Imperials. When the rest arrive they'll set up bases around the planet to handle any Imperial mobs or outbursts.
The Governor will speak at the capital to the inhabitants and announce the planets alliance with the New Republic and that it is no longer under Imperial law. They'll put up the new constitution around the planet and once Colonel Delto gets there he can take over and we leave." He explained.

Luke nodded. "Okay. Sounds like a plan."

The men sat down at the table. "So Han, how's your wife? I haven't seen her since the wedding." Lando asked.

Han nodded. "She's okay. Busy. As usual, but okay."

"Okay? Why just okay?" Lando asked.

Han inhaled as he stood and walked over to a table by the wall. "I don't know. She's just. . ." He sighed, picking up a deck of cards and brought them to the table.

Lando stared at them and raised a mischievous eyebrow, as Han sat down. "Sabacc?" He asked.

Luke watched Han give a sideways glance at Lando knowingly and smirk. He shook his head as he shuffled the deck.
"Ahh no. Not today."

Lando chuckled. "Too bad. I was feelin' lucky."

Luke watched the to old friends in amusement. They were obviously alluding to something, but what he had no idea. Han began to deal, grinning. "Well isn't that just too bad."

When the hands were dealt the three began to play.

"So things aren't exactly going great in paradise then?" Lando asked his friend.

Luke looked over at Han waiting to see his response.

Han glanced at him awkwardly and cleared his throat. "It's. . .it's not that. Leia and I are great. It's just. . .I don't know she's been acting weird."

"Like how?" Lando asked.

He shrugged and shook his head. "Like. . .I don't know." Thinking for a second he paused. "Well okay like the other night. Me and Chewie went out and I left word to Leia that I wouldn't be home for dinner. Usually she would be fine with it, but when I got back to the palace I found her in our room, angry! She balled me out for not coming to dinner, for neglecting her and not caring about anyone, but myself! And then when I tried to apologize-"

"You? Apologize?" Luke asked in disbelief.

Han gave him a pointed look. "Yes. Apologize. She was so angry I didn't want to upset her any worse and let me tell ya on normal occasions I would have." He stated. "But no this time I apologized and asked her what was really bothering her and instead of telling me she threw me out of our room! I got a silent treatment the next morning."

Luke was stunned Leia had never acted like that with anyone before.

"Man, that woman's fiery." Lando mused.

"There's more." Han said with a straight face. "The day she shunned me I obviously came to dinner, but she was like a totally different person! She was happy, cheerful and had a heck of an appetite. And then when we went to our room all of the sudden the woman starts crying!"

Luke furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Why?" He asked.

"I don't know!" Han exclaimed stretching out his arms. "She said it was because she was an awful wife and didn't deserve me. She's acting crazy I tell ya!"

Luke raised his eyebrows in surprise. Leia's pregnancy was extremely effecting her emotions.

"Maybe she's just stressed." Lando suggested.

"No that's not it. She's not even as busy as used to be. Things have calmed down." Han answered. "No. No it-it's like she's not in control of her emotions."

He looked at Luke. "You don't think it's has to do with some of your Jedi stuff?"

Luke raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "No. Han. No. Nothing to do with that. Plus, if you remember correctly Leia quit her training months ago."

Han sighed, shook his head and continued to play the game.

"Oh well. . .I'll never understand women."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 939 46
STAR WARS SPOILERS!! We all know the smuggler Han Solo, who, in a fluke of fate, met Luke Skywalker and his sister, Leia Organa. Because of The Force...
72 10 6
Disclaimer:- I do not own any of the Disney, or Lucasfilm characters that are present in this book. All characters belong to their respective owners...
130K 4.1K 36
Anakin Skywalker will not become Darth Vader. Not yet, anyway. Padmé saved him from a lifetime of regret by pulling him out of the fateful battle bet...
112K 7K 120
Luke Skywalker, the Last Jedi, faces his toughest challenge yet. After taking his Jedi vows, he assumes the misbelief that love has no place in his l...