A Forbidden Love {Harry Potte...

By _X_Sammii_X_

Amelia Malfoy is the only Malfoy Daughter. She's the apple of Lucius Malfoy's eye. When Amelia starts at Hogw... More

Disclaimer
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
When Voldemort Attacks
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
Fourty-Four
Fourty-Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty-Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
The End

Thirty-Three

2.5K 46 2
By _X_Sammii_X_

Amelia was back to herself. Everyone was scared of her and that's what she wanted. She didn't want anyone to know that she was terrified of the dark lord. She was putting on an act. An act she knew she needed to keep up.

When she woke that morning, she got dressed. She modified her school uniform a little. She didn't care though. She didn't want to be Voldemort's victim anymore.

Amelia went down to the common room. She saw her brother. Draco looked up at her. "What the hell are you wearing?" He asked.

"Clothes."

Draco rolled his eyes. "Go and get changed. You're not wearing that," he said.

"I don't see how you intend to stop me. So with that, I'm going to breakfast. Feel free to join me or just gawp," she told him.

Draco stood there. His mouth agape. He had a feeling that Amelia was under a spell.

***
All of the professors were looking at Amelia. Dumbledore knew she was putting on act. An act to keep her safe. She didn't want to die and Dumbledore understood that.

McGonagall looked at Dumbledore. "What has happened to her?"

Dumbledore just smiled. "I believe that she doesn't want to let what happened to her define her. She is a very attractive girl. She obviously wants to show that," he told her. He knew it was a lie though.

Snape stayed quiet on the matter. Amelia had told him she didn't want to be with him. All he had done was break her heart.

***
Amelia sat in Herbology. Ron walked over to her. "I see the Slytherin slut is back. Shame. We all preferred it when you were quiet and gone."

"Why don't you shut your mouth. Nothing in this war is about you. It's about Potter and Voldemort," she said, smirking when Ron flinched as she spoke his name. "It's a name Weasley."

Ron glared. "Well you're his slut. You'll obviously say that."

Amelia turned to him and took out her wand. "You're scum. And you always will be. I'm not being prejudiced but you're absolute scum. You try to make everyone feel inferior purely for the fact your family have been classed as blood traitors. You and I both know that won't change," she said.

***
Maisie walked over to Amelia. "I saw the verbal between you and Ron. Everything okay?"

Amelia nodded. "Yeah. Everything is fine. He thinks he can get away with everything. Cause his family is so hugely on the light side."

Maisie smiled. "They've always been like that. Nothing will change with them."

"They're number one on Bella's list.  She wants to kill them.  I'm not letting that happen though," Amelia said.

Maisie frowned. "You're going to save them?"

Amelia shrugged. "I don't know. I hate Ronald Weasley."

Maisie knew Amelia didn't want anyone to die. She wasn't like her father. She smiled. "I don't think you want him dead do you?"

"No. I just can't have anyone die. It's not right."

Maisie smiled. Amelia knew she needed to do something. But what?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4.9K 63
She's ministry-famous Scabior's daughter. People knew her name- people knew Malfoy's. When they meet in the third year, her life at Hogwarts had onl...
178K 5.8K 34
The Malfoys hire a new governess for nine year old Draco, but it turns out Lucius is the one who receives a hard lesson from this young witch. Luciu...
57.6K 1.1K 20
Blindness is a disability that affect more people than you think. What if the only daughter of Severus snape was blinded in a horrible potions aciden...
406 22 20
The daughter of Draco and Harry Malfoy attends Hogwarts with her two brothers. As things would be, she stood out in school. She was different.