Five

Amelia had been thinking about getting Maisie put into Slytherin. She knew her friend didn't feel too comfortable in Gryffindor. She also knew that Draco would want his girlfriend close. Amelia knew all about Draco and Maisie.

When morning came, Amelia walked down to the great hall. She saw Snape and grinned. Amelia winked. She noticed Hermione, Harry and Ron staring at her. "You're being watched by Potter and Weasley," Draco said.

"Yeah. They're freaks. Granger isn't too bad. I do think we could use her," she told him.

Draco scoffed. "Like the dark lord is going to want a mudblood."

"That's true but, he would want someone who's close with Potter. Then when the dark lord wins, Granger will be spared," Amelia said.

***
Amelia walked over to Hermione. She took her to one side. "I've seen the way you stare at your left arm. Like you wish something was there," she said.

Hermione frowned. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Amelia rolled her eyes. "Granger, you wish you had the dark mark. I know it. You want to feel apart of something special. Potter and Weasley don't appreciate you. Ginny Weasley is just as bad. She wants to replace you with her brother and Potter."

"That's insane. Harry and Ron both appreciate me," Hermione said as she took her bag and went to leave. "I'm not Maisie. I won't betray my friends."

Amelia rolled her eyes again. "Maisie is following her heart. You and I both know that Granger. Look, think about it. I can help you."

***
Amelia and Maisie were sitting outside by the lake. Maisie sighed. "I hate being in Gryffindor. It's driving me mad. Mione isn't that bad."

"I'm going to see Snape about getting you moved into Slytherin. It's the least I can do," Amelia said.

"Parkinson though."

Amelia shrugged. "So? I don't wanna share with her and you're my best hope. Then we can see about getting Granger transferred too. She doesn't fit in either."

Maisie laughed. She took a swig of butterbeer.  "Anyone would think you want dark ladies," she said.

Amelia laughed. "I do. I also want to get Snape into bed but I don't think that will work," she said.

***
Amelia returned to the common room. Snape was there. "I'd like to request that Maisie Potter is moved to Slytherin. She is being bullied."

Snape rolled his eyes. "I'm not agreeing to that," he said.

"I thought schools were supposed to sort the bullying out? I've made a genuine complaint about some bullying issues and you're doing nothing about it," Amelia said.

Snape walked off. Amelia had an idea.

***
Amelia wrote to Narcissa. She knew her mother would be able to convince Snape to allow Maisie into Slytherin. She was also going to talk to her father about Hermione joining the Death Eaters.

When Amelia sent the letter off with her owl, she went to join Draco. "By this weekend, your girlfriend will be here."

"How?"

Amelia smirked. "If I told you that, I'd have to kill you," she said as she walked off.

Amelia walked around the school. She felt someone following her. She turned around but before she could react, she was hit by a curse sending everything black...