Fourty-Nine

Severus couldn't stop thinking about his daughter. He knew Amelia was back at the manor. But he knew that Ivy wasn't there otherwise it would be all over the place.

Severus knew that Amelia had done what was best for their daughter. She had given her to someone. He had a suspicion that it was the Weasleys.

Severus wanted to see his daughter and he was going to. He needed to see that she was okay. That she hadn't been harmed.

****

Narcissa walked into Amelia's bedroom. She saw her daughter looking at the locket she had. "It will be over soon darling. Then we can have her back with us."

Amelia sighed. "I don't know mother. I don't know if I'd want her to come back here. She's safer where she is now. And who knows how this war will end."

Narcissa smiled. "I'll tell you how this will end. You're going to see your precious baby daughter again. She will still have that adorable little smile."

****
Severus apparated outside the Weasley house. He knew it was a long shot to even get through the protective wards. But with his skills in dark magic, he would do it. For his daughter he would.

After around fifteen minutes, he got through. He was shocked that the noise didn't alert anyone right away. He smirked and stride towards the house.

Severus knocked the door and sighed. He knocked the door and waited a few moments. Molly Weasley opened and anger overcame her. "Traitor!"

Severus took out his wand and cast the imperious curse. A cloud came over Molly's eyes. Severus knew that she was there alone or else everyone would have come when she yelled.

"Take me to Ivy."

"This way."

****

Severus looked down at his daughter who was wide awake. He smiled and picked her up. Ivy nestled into him. Severus had the feeling she knew who he was. "Hello little one."

****

Amelia had been called down for dinner. She knew the dark lord would be there. She took a deep breath. She knew he was going to ask about where she had been.

Narcissa smiled and took her hand. "It will be okay. I promise."

"I know. I just don't want him to know about Ivy. But I can't close my mind off to him either," Amelia mumbled.

Narcissa sighed and smiled. "It will be okay. As far as he is aware, you got rid of her. She doesn't exist to him."

Amelia wasn't convinced but she said nothing.

****

Severus was still with Ivy when he heard Arthur. He knew what would happen. He placed her back down into the bassinet. "I will come back for you."

He made his way downstairs and took out his wand. Arthur saw him and went to attack. Severus however got there first. "Obliviate. You never saw me here. You do not know I was here," he said. He did the same to Molly.

He left the burrow and smirked. He was going to take his daughter and bring her to Hogwarts. Where she was going to be safe. But was she really safe?