Twenty-Five

Amelia woke in the bed Voldemort had been forcing her to sleep in. She didn't even know how she had been sleeping. She felt broken. But as she had been consenting to the sex, she didn't get cursed anymore. She knew it made life easier.

Amelia needed someone. She needed to be free. She needed Snape. She felt desperate for wanting him but couldn't help it. She knew he would keep her safe.

***
The order, along with Narcissa and Draco, sat in Dumbledore's office. Draco looked up. "Maybe Snape would be able to get to her. He's the Dark Lords most trusted follower."

Dumbledore looked towards Snape. "Severus? Would you be willing?" He asked.

Snaps nodded. "It might be acceptable for me to attempt to save Amelia," he said.

Maisie looked at him. She knew why he wanted to help save her. She knew he was in love with Amelia and wanted to tell her.

***
Snape strode through Malfoy Manor. He was going to tell Voldemort that the Aurors were planning an attack and that Amelia needed to be back at Hogwarts.

Snape walked into the room. He bowed. "My lord, I bring news."

"Speak Severus," Voldemort said as he ordered Wormtail to bring Amelia in. He smirked. "This might be your lucky day my dear."

Amelia looked into the eyes of Snape. She could see the worry on his face. She knew he had come to save her. 

Snape spoke. "I have been made aware that the aurors are planning a raid on Malfoy Manor tonight. We need to get the girl out. I myself will return her to Hogwarts and keep a very close eye on her to make sure she refrains from speaking out of turn."

Amelia looked at Snape and the at Voldemort. He nodded his head. "The moment she speaks out of turn, I want her back here. I will kill her myself," he said. 

***
No soon as Snape had gotten Amelia out of the manor, he kissed her. Amelia kissed back. She soon pulled away. "Y-You shouldn't have done that. The dark lord has spies. He's probably been made aware of that," she sobbed.

Snape apparated her back to Hogwarts. He took her up to the Castle.

***
Narcissa was pacing the office. The door opened and Snape walked in. Amelia walked in behind. Narcissa ran over and pulled her daughter into her arms.

Amelia broke down crying. She thought she wouldn't see her mother again. Narcissa held her close. "I-I thought I'd lost you," she sobbed.

"It's okay my darling. I've got you. I won't ever let anyone hurt you," Narcissa said.

***
Amelia sat in the common room. The door opened and Draco ran in. "Amelia!"

Amelia flinched when Draco touched her. She couldn't believe he had lied to her about Narcissa being missing. "Why would you do that?"

"Father put the imperious curse on me. I'm sorry," Draco said. He felt bad for what he had done to his sister.

Amelia sighed. "I don't know if I can forgive you. I was tortured, violated by that monster again. All cause he wanted me to be his victim. I'm broken Draco and... I don't know what I can do," she sobbed.

Draco felt his heart break. He would do anything to have his sister back. His ice queen sister. He missed her.