Twenty-One

A/N - Narcissa and Sirius are secretly in contact with each other! I'm keeping him alive too... just cause I love Sirius☺️
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Amelia had it all planned. She was going to Malfoy summer house in France. She needed to get away. She couldn't stay at Hogwarts. Not now she had killed Voldemort's child. He would hunt her down and kill her.

Amelia wasn't letting anyone know she was going. She knew they'd try and talk her out of it. Amelia had learnt protection charms. As much as she loved her mother, she knew that one word from Narcissa and Amelia would go home. She had to block her family from entering the house.

When morning came, Amelia woke before she usually did. She decided to leave Maisie a note. She quickly grabbed a quill and wrote it;
Maisie,
We both know I'm not safe here now that I killed Voldemort's baby. He wanted it for something but I didn't know. He will kill me when he finds out. I've had to go. I can't stay here.

Please promise that you'll take care of my mother. Don't let Voldemort Hurt her. And...Severus too, keep him safe. He's not a bad man. Despite everything.

I love you Maisie Potter!

All my love,
Amelia Narcissa Malfoy
xxx

***
When Maisie woke, she felt some parchment. She groaned knowing she probably had homework. She quickly read it and swore.

Maisie grabbed her robes. She was going to Snape. He would be able to find her.

***
Snape wasn't amused to be woken by someone erratically knocking the door to his quarters. He threw it open to see Maisie. "What do I owe the pleasure?" He asked sarcastically.

"Amelia's gone! She says she isn't safe now she killed Voldemort's baby," Maisie said. She saw the look on Snape's face. "It wasn't his baby was it?"

"Of course it was. Why else would she have gotten rid of it?"

Maisie raised her eyebrows. "Let's forget the fact she's been sleeping with you near enough every chance she's got," she said.

***
Amelia had set the wards on the house. She summoned her house elf. She soon popped into Amelia's view. "You're not to tell anyone I'm here. If you do, I will set you free," she said.

"Yes missy Meli. Tipsy won't say nothing's."

Amelia nodded and smiled. She went to her bedroom. She wanted to sleep. She knew there would be chaos at Hogwarts.

***
Dumbledore had called a meeting about Amelia disappearing. Narcissa, Sirius, Remus and a few others from the order including Snape, McGonagall and the Weasley Family.

Molly looked at Dumbledore. "What's going on Albus? I was in the middle of making some breakfast," she said.

"Amelia Malfoy has gone missing. She has left a note with Maisie Potter. Amelia is in fear for her life after a recent event," Dumbledore said.

Sirius looked at Narcissa. "Cissy? What's happened?" He asked.

"That monster. He held her hostage in the cellar at the manor. He raped her and tortured her. Amelia ended up pregnant but she ended the pregnancy," Narcissa said.

Everyone was shocked. They all looked at Dumbledore who confirmed this with just a nod of the head. Molly tutted. "Still, there was no need for her to terminate the pregnancy."

Snape scoffed. "The dark lord planned to use this baby as bait to lure Potter. He was going to wait until Amelia had birthed the child and then kill her," he said.

***
The order meeting had been cancelled. Sirius looked at Narcissa. "Cissy, how can you stay there?" He asked.

Narcissa sighed. "For my children. They need me Sirius. But as soon as I know that they are safe, I will be leaving."

Sirius nodded. "You'll come to Grimmauld place. It's safe there," he said.

***
Amelia laid in bed. She was beginning to feel lonely but she knew as long as she stayed there, she was safe. Or was she?