Fallen Angel✔| Ayato Kirishim...

By ThyatiraKaupa

You're the only human worth saving-Ayato Kirishima _ Ayato hated the humans with a burning passion. They ripp... More

[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
IMPORTANT NOTE
Authors Note.
GOOD NEWS.

[30]

10K 440 307
By ThyatiraKaupa

After (Y/N) had explained everything to Ayato, he told her to get some rest. He would be back soon.

(Y/N) was a bit reluctant but went to sleep on the only bed. When she woke up in the morning, the sun was just streaming in through the window. She got up and had a bath. Her head was throbbing for some reason.

After her bath, she changed and stepped out of the bathroom. Ayato was still no where to be seen. He was probably still out. She didn't want to go back to Anteiku right now, fear of Genna being there. She didn't want to see Genna again.

She sighed and decided to clean Ayato's small apartment in the meantime. The apartment was small and cute. There were no rooms but it was a large space. His bed was at the opposite side of the large window that overlooked the whole city. He had a shelf with tons of books.

After she cleaned up neatly, she sat by the window sill and looked out. The view was spectacular.

Her stomach rumbled and realized she hadn't eaten breakfast. She stared at the fridge. Her stomach twisting and turning into knots. What were the chances that she'd find grotesque corpes in jars in there? She bit her bottom lip. Hunger controlled her movement as she walked towards the fridge.

She panicked as she reached for it. Would her view of Ayato changed with what she was to find in there? Immediately as the thought hit her, she became ashamed of herself. He was a ghoul. She was aware of that and she even loved him for that. Of course nothing would change with what she saw.

She inhaled as beads of cold perspiration coated her forhead. She chewed on her bottom lip nervously. Her stomach rumbled again. She breathed in and out before working up the courage.

(Y/N) shut her eyes and grabbed the fridge door and swung it open. A cool blast of air that was contained within the fridge rushed at her. She slowly peaked and almost passed out at what she saw.

The fridge was stocked with food . . . Human food. There were greens, vegetables, a tub of ice cream, cheese, jam, bread, mayonnaise, egg, milk, and tones of other food. Her jaw was ajar.

No corpses. No human meat. Not even a jar of blood.

She blinked, stunned. He had human food, but he was a ghoul. This only meant one thing. He bought all this for her. (Y/N) couldn't help but smile as heat rose to her cheeks and her heart fluttered. He cared.

She chuckled like a silly schoolgirl and ran her slim fingers through the cartons of milk. She couldn't imagine it. Ayato Kirishima in a convenience store, comparing different products and actually having the patience to wait in line. She chuckled again and shook her head.

After making herself a sandwich, she ate. Once she had satisfied her hunger, she grabbed a book from the shelf. She'd seen Kaneki read this a few times and he read the same book eith Hinami . Her smile faltered at the thought of Kaneki. This world was cruel. To take someone so sweet, kind and compassionate and destroy him.

She sighed and placed the book back into the shelf, picking something else. As she read the book, sitting by the window sill, her thoughts kept wandering.

She wasn't sure what to make of the return of her sister. Genna did't even explain to her why (Y/N) didn't even know that she existed until now, or where she was for the last sixteen years of her life.

"Enjoying the view?"

(Y/N) turned to the voice and saw Ayato closing the door behind him. He wore his usual black coat and black jeans.. She smiled and nodded.

"Is that the reason why you got this place?"

He nodded and went to sit across from her. He let out a small sound that sounded like a chuckle.

"What?" (Y/N) asked, amused.

"You cleaned up." He commented, looking around.

She smirked. "Well of course. It's a miracle you survived under all that mess." That was a lie. It wasn't all that messy when she began cleaning.

He turned to her and when his eyes met hers, her smile faltered slightly. Being around Ayato, it was always hard to pretend. He could always see straight through her.

"Did you buy all that food for me?" She asked, trying to distract herself.

Ayato looked away, his bangs drooping over his beautiful blue eyes. "I just didn't want you to starve, Shrimp. Touka wouldn't have been happy if I brought you back to Anteiku looking like skin and bones." His voice was cold but it did nothing to mislead (Y/N), she always could see past his tough facade, just like he could see past her facade of smiles and cheerfulness.

She smiled, not at all convinced. "Okay. Well thank you."

"Whatever." He responded, looking out the window at the view. (Y/N) grinned and turned to the view. No matyer what, he always kept up his guard up. They watched the sunset before he broke the comfort silence.

"Come on." Ayato said, getting up.

"Huh?" (Y/N) pulled her eyebrows together, genuinely confused.

He cast an annoyed look back at her as he headed for the door. "Don't make me repeat myself, Shrimp."

She sighed and stood up, grabbing her white red coat. "I'm really not in the mood to go out, Ayato-kun." She complained.

He ignored her complaint as he led them both out of the apartment.

"Wait up!" (Y/N) called as she raced to walk by him. He glanced at her and continued walking.

"So where are we going?" She asked, looking up at him.

"You'll see."

"That doesn't exactly answer my question." (Y/N) muttered, folding her arms.

"I know."

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and poked her tongue at him, hoping he didn't see.

"I saw that." He said. Ayato's hand was tucked in the pocket of his black coat.

(Y/N) huffed. "At least tell me where we're going."

"No can do, Shrimp." He was enjoying patronizing her. She could tell by the smug smirk on his sexy lips. (Y/N) blushed furiously, did she just think that?

Ayato glanced at her and furrowed his eyebrows. "You okay? You're all red."

(Y/N) looked up adruptly. "Huh? What? No. I'm fine. I wasn't thinking of yourlipsorwhatever. Pfff."

Ayato couldn't catch the jumble of fast words that left her lips so he just left it at that.

They walked, turning at intervals that were random and unfamiliar for (Y/N) but familiar to Ayato who was leading the way.

It was around six pm when the finally reached their destination, which was away from the city, and in the forest. It was an old two-story building. The top floor was weirdly shaped though, like a sphere and made of metal.

"Come on." Ayato called, already at the door.

(Y/N) sped up, still looking around. The was no house in miles, from what she could see, but she knew there were house just beyond those stretch of trees.

She followed Ayato into the spooky house. It wasn't very dark outside so she could see a bit on the inside. He led her to the second floor, which was the weird sphere shaped floor. She squinted her eyes. The only light coming into the room was a small candle by the table in the far end of the room. There was, just as she saw from the outside, no window.

"Ayato-kun?" She looked around, a bit scared of the dark.

"Close your eyes." He ordered, his voice sounded like it was every where so she didn't bother looking for it.

"But I--"

"Just close your eyes, Shrimp." The sound in his voice told her that there was no room for compliant.

She sighed and closed her eyes. Was this some kind of surprise?

Suddenly there was a loud high pitched clink and then the sound of the metal scrabing across the ceiling.

"Ayato--"

"Keep your eyes closed until I say so."

(Y/N) sighed and folded her arms. He was so bossy at times.

The annoying sound finally stopped and suddenly there was silence.

"Open your eyes." She felt his warm breath tickle her ears.

She slowly opened her eyes and gasped at what she saw.

Stars. Millions of of the, burning brighter than she'd ever seen them before. Her mouth fell open in shock. It was beautiful. They were like a million diamonds in the sky, twinkling and scattered along the night sky purposely. Where the metal roof was, was now replaced by glass.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Ayato asked, standing beside her as he looked down at her, his eyes blue eyes twinkling.

(Y/N) had no words. She simply nodded. The full moon cast a magical light blue hue across the room, lighting it up. She could see everything clearly.

Ayato smiled at her astounded expression and turned to look at the stars. "I found this place a few years ago. I come here to think."

(Y/N) turned to him. He stood tall and handsome. Even though he was young and still growing, she knew he'd be incredibly attractive in the future. She smiled.

They sat down in a comfortable silence for a while. Enjoying the view. (Y/N) started thinking and soon she sorted it out in her head.

"I know what I have to do. I don't like the idea but . . . She's all I have left." (Y/N) said after a while, looking down at her fidgeting fingers.

"Thank you." She said, looking up and at him.

He turned to her, confused.

"For bringing me here."

Ayato smiled down at her and (Y/N) heart skipped a beat. It was at these moments that he'd forget to put his guard up. He'd forget the tough guy act and she'd see him, sometimes even catch a glimpse of what he was like before the horrors of this world corrupted his beautiful soul.

Then something caught her eyes. She leaned over, facing Ayato complety. Ayato froze, watching her cautiously.

"Shrimp, what--" he was cut off when she tugged out the necklace.

(Y/N) looked up at him, their faces so close. She grinned. "You kept it?" She asked, holding the purple wings.

Ayato's smirked. "I promise you I would. Didn't I?"

(Y/N)'s grin widened and she leaned forward, her lips catching his. Ayato was caught off guard and she completely took control, straddling him as their lips moved in sync, both their eyes closed. Her fingers ran through his blue locks, and his hands immediately went to her hips.

She broke the kiss and smiled down shyly at him.

He smirked, "what was that about?"

"Oh nothing, you're just so loveable." She teased, playing with his hair.

Ayato narrowed his eyes at her. "Loveable?"

She nodded.

"I'll show you loveable." He flipped them both over at an insane speed and (Y/N) let out an adorable squeal as she landed on her back, her hands around the back of his neck.

He smirked. "That was a cute squeal." He said, teasingly in his husky voice.

(Y/N) blushed and flipped them over. "Wanna take that back?" She asked, smirking in triumph. His hands immediately went to her waist.

Ayato's eyes turned a dark navy blue and he growled as he flipped them over again. Now she was under him.

"No can do, Shrimp." Before she could respond and flip them over, his lips captured hers hungrily and their lips both moved in sync. (Y/N) loved running her hands through his hair.

She'd fix her issue with Genna tomorrow. Right now, she would enjoy Ayato's priceless company.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 45 27
You had been held as a test subject since birth, never knowing happiness or a better life you finally escape in hopes of finding that. However you s...
216K 4.7K 17
Well all know the story of Kaneki Ken, but what if our protagonist had a little sister? Even more so, she were to be involved with Ayato Kirishima. F...
774 11 10
Ayato started a mission for himself. He entered the building of the Doves/CCGs along with Eto and he became Juuzou's new companion after losing Yukin...
263K 6.9K 25
⚠️1ST BOOK OF THE TOKYO GHOUL SERIES⚠️ ➖➖ ●C O M P L E T E D● Time had seem to...