I'm Pregnant! with my teacher...

By fatal22

*I AM TERRIBLE AT WRITING THESE... BUT HERE WE GO* -Besides being verbally and physically abuse by her family... More

I'm Pregnant! with my teacher/vampire baby
Chapter-Miss not so innocent anymore....
Chapter- Oh God i'm pregnant....
Chapter-Surprise
Chapter- Secrets out
Chapter-Suspicious
Chapter-Secrets reveal part 1
Chapter-Secrets reveal part2
Chapter-Secrets reveal part 3
Chapter-He is a vampire...What !!!!!
Chapter-He is an vampire but i still love him
Chapter-Up's and down's
Chapter-New troubles
Chapter-Unsuspected visitors
Chapter-A long day
Chapter-New boy in town
Chapter-So not my day..
Chapter-Oh..i can see the future.
Chapter: Visions and Secrets
Chapter-the past returns part 1
Chapter-the past returns part 2
Chapter -Right on time!
Chapter-New plan
Chapter: Home we go.
Untitled Part 26
Chapter Not in Kansas 27
Chapter More questions Part 28
Chapter Love and revenge Part 29
Prisoners Part 31
New hope Part 32
Breaking free Part 33
Unbound Part 34
Changes Part 36
Selith Part 37
Part 38- Home is where the heart is.

Chapter-More troubles great!

36.9K 509 58
By fatal22

 I must apologize to all my fans for not updating in two weeks but my computer erased the chapters that i was going to update, so i had to write them all over but here is another chapter...ENJOY:-)

And here's a pic of Micheal the one who has a crush on Ebony..on the right

EBONY POV;

I was in the middle of taking a test when the principle voice boom out on the school income..

Attention! students there have been an terrible tragedy and i am sorry to say that students have been found in the woods near the school so until all investigations is over, we advise no one will go outside during school hours without a teacher or an guardian,when school is over head straight to your vehicles  or the bus. That is all.

Everybody got  loud and talking to each other i was in shocked who could have done this..and who was the ones that got killed..dread filled me thinking it was one of my friends it coundln't be them, i hoped it wasn't.-i came out of my musing when i heard the teachers voice.

"Quiet down..Quiet!! he shouted.."Finish your test you only have a few minutes left..he said when everybody calmed down.

I looked up at the clocked and saw i had only 10 minutes left i looked down at the blank space left on my paper and hurried up.but my mind kept going back to the ones they found in the woods.who did it? i forced myself to concentrate on my test and i finished right when the bell ring..

"Please put all papers on my desk on your way out..Mr Laney said

I got up and grabbed my backpack and picked up the test on my desk and put it on my teachers desk and headed toward the door,.i walked out into the halls to see policeman talking to different students i walked to my locker to grab my English book..but jumped when i felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey..sorry did i  scared you ..Michael said

I  put a hand on my racing heart and let out a breath i didn't know i was holding.."Um maybe just a little.i said with an nervous laugh.

"Sorry.-he said running a hand through his short curt brown hair.

"No it's okay..i said turning back around grabbing my English book.

"I was wondering if your not doing anything on Friday maybe you and me could do something together, maybe go to the movies or something?

I closed my locker then slowly turned around what do i say do i tell him the truth or not defiantly the truth-"I have a boyfriend sorry..i said 

"Well maybe we can do something as friends some other time than.

"Um okay that would be fine.-i said not sounding so sure i have no idea how Blake would act if i went out with Michael maybe i could take other friends with me,so it wouldn't seem so bad.

"Okay will do you want me to walk you to your next class..he asked smiling

"Um sure why not! i said soon after he grabbed my bag and walked me to my English class when we got to the door i turned and smiled at him.

"Thank's for walking me to class.

"No problem anytime..he said handing me my backpack and walking off well it was nice for him to walk me to class but that is all he was going to get out of me cause i was happy with Blake even though we have our ups and downs and he is still a mystery to me but in time i will solve it. I smiled just thinking about Blake as i walked into class. 

 (Gym class)

I smiled when i saw Blake in blue shorts and a white v neck t-shirt -he looked hot as always with his hair in a pony tail.he smiled when he saw me.

"You two are so into each other i bet you just want to jump him right now.

"Oh shut up  no i don't.i said looking at Blake as if in a trance, i couldn't take my eyes off of him.his voice boomed out.

"Okay class as you can see what we will  be doing..

I looked around and noticed an obstacle course around the gym. wall and rope climbing, long tunnels which i think we are supposed to go through, all i could think about when i saw that was the baby safety will it be okay if i do this? but once again i didn't have to worry.

"Miss Larson just because you missed a week of school it doesn't mean you can skip detention so once again you cannot do this activity.

I tried not to laugh he looked and sounded so serious but all i did was put my head down and walked to the bleachers and sat half way up them as he blew the whistle.

"Okay let's get started he said as everyone line up but one didn't.. Michael' he crossed his arms and stared at him in defiance and said

"Why can't ebony join in?he asked 

Blake smiled and shook his head-"Didn't we already go over this once?

"No enlighten me..he said

"Okay..what happen to Miss Larson doesn't concern you this is between me and her now be a good boy and do what you are told.he said with authority

He looked past Blake shoulder at me and took a step back"Yes sir. he said through clench teeth,he turn and join the rest of the class. Blake turned and walked toward me with a frown. 

"Hello Miss Larson how re you doing?

"I've been better Mr  Mcgamler! i said smiling up at him as he looked at me as he sat down beside me.

"Are you okay? he asked 

"Yeah i guess..i said feeling a little nausea's and my mind kept going back to the dead body's in  the school woods which was pretty scary..

"Earth to ebony...i heard Blake voice which meant i must have spaced out.

I looked up at him-"Yes..

"What are you thinking about?

"Well about how Nassau's i feel but most of all i keep thinking about the dead students someone found in the woods near the school.i said looking down at everybody doing what i couldn't do right now climbing rope and my thought got cut short

"I was the one who found them! Blake stated out.

"How..but..what were you doing in the woods? i said feeling confused what was he doing in the woods and he doesn't seem like it bother him that much.

"Well i smell  blood and something else i didn't recognize. he said staring at the students climbing the ropes.

"Who do you think kill them and why?

"I am not sure..he said sounding suspicious.

"What aren't you telling me? 

"Nothing... nothing at all.-he said standing up but i wasn't going to let it end there i stood up as well and grabbed the back of his shirt to stop him,he turned around an d looked at me.

"There is something, something your not telling me and i want to know exactly what that something  is.i said looking into his clear blue eyes.

"Can't we talking about this when we get home.he said 

"No tell me the truth right now! i said folding my arms.

He let out an sigh and ran his hand over his face  and sat down and i looked down at him still waiting..he looked up at me-"Well are you going to sit down or what?

"I will once you Tell  me what you are not telling  me.

"Fine..well when i got off the phone talking to my sister i was about to go into the school..

"Wait you talked to your sister.

"Yes i did.

"Did you tell your sister about us about the baby?

"Yes and no.he said

"Okay what does that mean?i asked confused it has to be one or the other.

"I told my mom that i found my mate and my mom...

"Wait! what is an mate? i asked getting more confused.

"Love..i will tell you later but can i please finish telling you what i know?

"Fine.i said still wondering what he said about me and the baby is his mother happy about the baby.

"Babe your spacing out again.he said sound ignored.

"Sorry love please do continue.i said trying to sound sarcastic.

"Thank's..anyway like i was saying before i was rudely interrupted.- he said smiling at me i wanted to say something to him smart but i just let it go.

"I was about to go back into the school but stopped when i smelt blood and something else i didn't recognize,but i follow the scent into the forest and the  closer i got the stronger the smell became. So when i finally reached an clearing in the woods i saw the female dead naked body laying brokenly on the ground. so when i found out what happen i called the police so when they showed up, they  told  me to notify the school board on  what happen sense it was so close to the school.

"So do they know who did it?

"No..not really and i doubt if they ever will..he said looking up at me and i knew whatever else he was going to tell me wasn't going to like it.

"What do you mean by that?i asked fearing his next words i don't know why but he didn't keep me wondering long.

"I don't think it was  a human that  did it, i think it was nocturnal.he said 

"By nocturnal you mean...

"Meaning rogue vampires did this.

"What is a rogue vampire.

"I will tell you later but for now do as the school say better yet don't go outside without me..understand.

"Yes.. i said sitting down feeling dizzy for the first time sense standing up i can't believe that vampire really do existed but of course i knew it was true when i saw Blake transform and drink blood but still he seem more human then vampire but knowing that there is others out there just made the hairs on my neck stand up. i felt a hand on mine and Blake voice calling my name.

"Ebony.. -i looked at him

"Your spacing out again..

"Yeah that happens when you tell me vampires killed  the students in the words. just think about it what happens if i get caught.

"I will never let that happen.

"How do you know Blake?i asked feeling scared not just for myself but also the well being of  our baby.

"I know i would do anything and everything in my power to keep you safe and that of our unborn child i love you ebony and i will fight like hell to keep you.

I couldn't help but smile how could i not trust him when he said it with so much confidence and love..god i loved him so much i would have kissed him if weren't in gym but i'm sure i could think of a way to show him how much i love him but for now i guess i could just say it.

"I love you too blake and if you say not to worry then i will trust you.i said smiling up at him.

"Aw..for that i am going to take you out to dinner this Saturday  just the two of us.

I smiled and said-"Okay. 

He stood up and smiled down at me.."Well come on mama. gym is over so head straight to your friend car and i will see you at home.

"Okay what time will you be home?i asked smiling standing up 

"Whenever i get there.he said playfully

I laughed) "Well dinner is at 7:00 o'clock so don't be late. i said 

"Mmm..this should be interesting  sense i have been doing all the cooking.

"Yeah yeah yeah well i have a good reason.

"True.

"Okay i will be there..he said smiling at me then blew his whistle signaling everyone to stop.

"Good job to everyone and i will see you all tomorrow.he said everyone headed to the door except one Michael god he is getting on my nerves now i pasted a fake smile on my lips when he walked up to me.

"Is it me or is our gym teacher a big douche bag?he said smiling up at me.

"Yeah the biggest.i said  watching Blake walk into his office but not before he sent a mad/jealous  look,on his face which was a shock.Mr. vampie is a wee bit  jealous.. i thought smiling at him just to see his frown on his face deepen.

"So are you doing anything after school?i turn and looked at Michael

"Yeah i have a lot of chores..i said which wasn't a total lie Blake was a chore,i still have to figure him out and that takes a lot.

"Oh will i guess i ill see you tomorrow then?he said backing back toward the door

"Yeah okay...hey watch out for that..i tried to warn him but i was to late cause right then he bagged back into an rolling ball cart   flip over tripping him and i put my hand over my mouth to cover up my laughing which brought tears to my eyes..i walked around him as he lay ed on his back looking embarrassed and the bouncing  red balls, well that must have really hurt.i thought 

================================================================================

BLAKE POV;

I was pissed as hell when i saw talking to Michael who has an crush on her or something more but i will be damn if he try anything i will bite his head off..

I walked out of my office and headed toward the  gym door that led outside i looked at ebony  as she got in the car with her friend. i screamed out seeing as there was no one else around-"Bye baby momma....

She turned in my direction with an  horrified look on her face but her friend busted out laughing..Ebony rushed  and got in the car screaming to her friend to shut up and get in the car.i waved and walked toward my car laughing to myself she was to easy.

I  unlocked my car and got in and headed home then i thought maybe i should get Ebony something special maybe some flowers and some diamonds, women love diamonds.with that thought i went to the jewelry store then went straight home and took an shower. I was drying off when i heard the door close. I put my grey jogging pants  and my white t shirt and black jogging shoes,then i went to see who it was.

It was Ebony friend..what tha hell!

"Hey?

"Hey i brought i should bring Ebony home she got very sick so she wouldn't let me take her to the hospital..she said worried shown in her eyes.i walked to the couch to see Ebony laying down she looked tired and sick  i kneel down and touch her head which was hot.

"Ebony talk to me honey..i said starting to panic when she didn't open her eyes..but relief fill me as she open her eyes.

"What are we going to talk about?she breath out.

"Your sick tell me what do i do?

"There's nothing we can do.

"It has to be something we can do you need to see an doctor.i suggest which i knew was impossible but...-"Wait you went to the hospital before and they didn't fine anything strange.she looked up at me smiling..

"Why would they find anything strange?Ebony friend said i just ignored her.

"I totally forgot all about that! Ebony  said laughing-"so this means we can go to the doctor now?

"Hell yes..and said smiling hoping i was right cause then i wouldn't have to involve my family in this.

"Well i think we should go now then i want to make sure my baby is okay.Ebony said trying to sit up but couldn't really find the strength to, so i stood up and scooped her up in my arms. i looked at her friend who just sat there as i walked past her heading to the door.

"Are you coming or are you going to sit there?I ask over my shoulder.

"Nope i'm right behind you captian.i smiled 

"Of course you are.i said smiling 

(1 hour later)

I looked up as the doctor walked towards us with her brown hair and brown eyes she looked to be in her early thirties she stopped in front  me and Emily which i just found out that's  her name.

"Mr mcgamler?

I stood up-"Yes that me how is she?i said feeling nervous

"She is fine her blood pressure was a little high but we got it down.but we will need to keep her over night just for observation.

"And the baby?i asked hoping they didn't fine anything strange.

"Why don't you just ask her yourself.the nurse said smiling 

"Okay thank you. i said walking past the doctor and into the room where Ebony was.she layed down in the bed with a pink hospital gown on with tears in her eyes and all i could think about she lost the baby but when i went to the bed to comfort her and tell her we will have another even though i wanted that one.she spoke smiling.

"Baby we are having twins.she said laughing and crying at the same time.

"What! i asked insuring myself that i didn't hear correctly but i was wrong.

"We are having twins.she said her smiling fading slightly.-as she stared at me waiting for my response but i couldn't utter one,i still don't know if i can handle one let alone  two!  i am going to be a daddy of two.what the hell.

"Baby we're having twins.i said smiling 

"I know i just said that.she said smiling up at me.

"I think your dinner is going to have to wait now!she said 

"I can wait.i said loving her all the more.

"Now we know why i am getting so big very quickly.

"Yes and you have to tell your principle very soon.

"I know i will but for now i think you are going to have to take it easy on me.

"Are we speaking of sex or school?

"Defiantly school.she said laughing. 

"Deal get some rest i have to answer this i said bending down kissing her on the forehead she nodded and closed her eyes.i walked outside as Emily looked up at me i nodded my head she smile and went in the room. i took the vibrating phone out of my pocket but the caller I.D said unknown so i answered it anyway.

"Hello?

"I know everything.i heard a deep voice grant out.

"Who is this? i growled out.

"Soon you will see soon.he hung up and the phone went flat..BEEP........-.Fear like none other hit me.. i walked back in the room with ebony as Emily sat on the bed talking to her they both stopped talking and  looked up at me as i walked to the bed and sat down on the other side of her her.

"Is there something wrong love?Ebony  asked looking concern.

"No... nothing i can't handle.i said bending down kissing her stomach then her forehead, I knew i had to protect my family at all cost no matter what!.

================================================================================

I am not to proud of this chapter but i had to update something but the next one will make up for the lack of whatever that is missing from this chapter but besides that..

And you want have to wait 2 weeks for the next chapter trust me but i will update in 2 days this time:-)

Comment

Vote

Fan me

Thank's for reading:-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 2.6K 15
I wrote this when I was 15 (I think). This was my first time writing anything. It is unedited, and not well thought out, but I hope you enjoy. Karli...
428 27 21
"I can disappear too. You shouldn't have to deal with all this. I...I shouldn't be here. Who are we kidding? You are one of the most powerful people...
2.7M 72.4K 40
"You okay there, partner?" he chuckled. Our bodies were centimeters away from touching so I took a step back. A fatal mistake, which caused my back t...
334K 10.6K 44
One Night that's all it took for Naveen's life to be turned upside down. Naveen had all she wanted and she didn't want anything else. She wasn't pop...