Love Me, Hurt Me (BillDip)

Par Kraykray4fanfics

Years after weirdmageddon Bill Cipher finds himself stumbling upon the Mystery Shack after he's created a hum... Plus

Human Body
Help me
Morning Sunshine
Demon
Breakfast
Damnit
Assistant
Mystery Man
Where to Start?
He's Been Hurt
Avenge him
Cuddles
Up All Night
Oh Shįt
Ready For This?
Adventuring
Territorial or Jealousy
Jealousy
Sleepover!
Fckin Hėll
Avoiding Difficulties
Another Trip
Unbelievable
Dreams
Worry
Still Definitly Territorial
Oh Deer
Scerets
Dark Start To A Happy Day
Close For Comfort
Hehehe ;3
Having Fun Being a Teen Pt.1
Having Fun Being a Teen Pt.2
The Explained Truth
The Day After
Overthinking
He's Kind Of Clingy
It's Hot
Paz's Invite
But I do
"We're In Danger"
College?
Avoiding More Difficulties
Trynna Get Yo Sh-t Together
Another Day
Frustration
To First Dates, Am I right? ^_^
Finally Understood
Welp
A Whole Fckin Month
Quickie
What Happened
Can't Stay
Learning
Heir to The Throne
Spankings <3
A Second Date

Territorial

4.8K 188 65
Par Kraykray4fanfics

*Bills PoV*

After Dipper hung up on me I gave a scowl, wondering what the hell was up with him.

"Seriously, Dipper?" I grumble, resisting the urge to blow a fuse at his attitude.

I heard some whispering and turned to look up at Mabel's window that had been opened the whole time.

"Girls! Stop fucking eavesdropping on my conversations with Dipper!" I shout, throwing my phone to the ground and stomping on it just for extra measure.

I get dizzy and my mind blanks out, my vision brightening again.

I can't hear anything else, well, I do hear one voice.

It belongs to Dipper.

"Is that all?" I hear him say in an emotionless tone, this time I don't see anything but a black mist figure.

There's no other features to it other than its most likely another person, but misty, as if it's being blocked from view or out of Dippers head.

"Uhm, yeah, are you okay?" I hear Finns voice come from the misty figure.

I hear Dipper give a sadistic like laugh.

"What do you mean by that?" Pine Tree asks.

"Your hands...they're..bloody." Dipper looks down to his bandaged up hands, blood already soaking through it.

"I have no clue what your talking about, kid." I hear Pine Tree murmur, trying to prevent what I assume is Finn from seeing his hands.

"I—...I seen them...it's okay you know...you can tell me." Finn whispers, but I can tell it makes Pine Tree annoyed by the way he responds.

"Look, I just want you out of my sight-..." Dipper pauses, I can't tell what he's doing but I see his hand grab onto the black mist and the mist starts crawling up his arm. "And to stay away from Bill, he's mine so hands off." I hear Dipper whisper, then he lets go of the mist, I see him absently shake his hand and arm, the mist that had attached to him falling off like water droplets.

Then the misty figure is gone out of sight.

"What the Hell was that?" I ask, coming back to the world, I grasp my head between my hands, brows furrowing together as I wonder what I had just seen.

I shake it off and start to walk back into the house, though I still ponder on it as it bothers me.

Ever since I had dropped off Finn I feel a little absent and I'm not myself.

"Hey, Bill who were you talking to?" Ford asks, Stan kinda sits in the background, looking at me.

"Can you guys stop spying on me and Dipper? It's starting to get awkward." I cringe, shaking my head once again and start climbing up the stairs.

I flop down on my own bed, grumbling incoherently.

I turn around onto my side, looking over at Pine Trees bed, it's messy from when we woke up this morning, having Pine Tree be an early bird and waking up at nine to take showers all the time.

When we go to bed he tends to move around a lot unless I hold him, when I do he seems to relax, even if he's awake.

For me, on the other hand, it's quite hard for me to sleep so I always get fascinated by him, the way his breaths come out evenly, the way his chest rises and falls slowly, sometimes his nose will twitch, or maybe he'll give a whine when I get up, it's always when I leave he whines and wakes up to pout about how I woke him up.

He calms and relaxes me, even just thinking about him makes me feel better.

But not now, not today.

Today is different because he's pushing me away, and I'm trying very hard to help him.

But he won't let me, honestly I think he's scared.

"But what is he scared of?" I ask myself, still staring at his unmade bed.

I just give a sigh and turn towards the wall, getting exhausted from today's small events.

After sometime I give up and decided to try to force myself to sleep.

But plan A seems to fail and I end up getting up going to take a shower.

I wasn't too fond of showers, but it helps me think in private.

After grabbing a pair of sweat pants and a white hoodie I walk into the bathroom.

The towels are in the cabinet so I go over and take a fresh towel out and place it down onto the counter.

I strip and jump in the shower, the water is more on the cold side because that's just the way I am.

A sigh escapes me and plan B is working out just fine.

My head leans against the tile walls and I feel my hair getting more wet as the seconds go by.

God, showering so weird.

Why do humans do it?

I shake my head and just start to lather shampoo in my hair.

Oddly, Dipper didn't have any of the shampoo I seemed to like when I was first settling in.

So I got my own with the help of magic.

I had Axe while Pine Tree had things that smelt of fruit or maybe on some days he smelt of spruce, ironic am I right?

Having been done shampooing my hair I rinsed it out, beginning to wash my body immediately afterwards.

Even though the shower was quite peaceful I got out and dried myself up, then threw on my clothes.

Usually I would always wear my day clothes until bedtime came along.

But I had no intentions of going anywhere else today.

I broke my phone so Dipper could just walk back himself.

At this thought I kind of let out a small chuckle, imagining Dipper grumbling to himself as he walked back through the trails.

The kid was very jealous of that Finn guy.

That's when I seemed to remember it.

That vision!

"And to stay away from Bill! He's mine so hands off." My breath caught in my throat and I couldn't seem to move any more.

Dipper said that to the ginger?

He's actually really jealous!

Only seconds passed by until I let out a gave out a hysterical laugh.

The laugh went on and on.

Until finally I realized what the kid might do if ever left along with Finn again.

"Eesh..." I whispered, scratching my head.

"What am I going to do?" I asked to no one in particular.

"I have no clue." I answered, dropping my arm back down to my side.

Instead of really dwelling on it like a normal human being would I just went over to watch Netflix out of boredom.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

169K 6.1K 15
Let's say that Dipper never went to gravity falls, but everything else still happens. Mabel defeated Bill with the rest of the town. There both 17...
144K 5.2K 24
Dipper Pines, a human teen crossed paths with Bill Cipher, the head vampire of Gravity Falls, who bites Dipper and turns him into a bloodsucking crea...
100K 5.3K 51
Cipher is the "God" of the forest around Gravity Falls and it's his job to protect it and it's creatures. He does his job well until two young twins...
39.3K 1.1K 24
Years after weirdmageddon, dipper runs from home after his sister grows a horrible ego. Being 22, he buys a small house in gravity, little does he kn...