My Own Little Bubble

By umme_sariya

when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could l... More

Author's Note
Chapter one- uncle's place
chapter two : meeting him
chapter three : Angel face
chapter four : i hate him
chapter five : 'the deal'
chapter six : moans
Chapter seven : unknown texts
chapter eight : questions
chapter nine : spot
chapter ten : he's coming back
chapter eleven : Breakfast
Chapter twelve : lunch with Mason
chapter thirteen : texts from him
chapter thirteen: messages from the jerk
chapter fourteen: out with the jerk
chapter fifteen: Another text
chapter sixteen: cooking with the jerk
chapter seventeen: nightmare
Author's note.
Chapter eighteen: meeting Ian
chapter nineteen: fucking hate him
chapter twenty: uninvited jerk
chapter twenty-one: texting the jerk
chapter twenty-two: helping the jerk
chapter twenty-four: mason's birthday surprise
chapter twenty-five: WARREN MENDO
chapter twenty-six: JUSTIN HARBOUR
Chapter twenty-seven: Emma's PAST.
chapter twenty-eighth: Jerkface asking me out
chapter twenty-nine: jackson. the knight
chapter thirty: "i love you too much to lose you"
chapter thirty-one: PART I
chapter thirty-two: PART TWO. ignoring the badboy
chapter thirty-three: LAST CHAPTER

chapter twenty-three: plans for Mason's birthday

49 10 0
By umme_sariya

I turned back to my table. Thinking he would leave.
But this is Jackson we are talking about. 
He grabbed my hand. And started walking out of the canteen.

We arrived at the parking lot where i couldn't see a living creature their. And did i mention that we were alone?.

I got tensed up and he noticed it so he let go of my hand.

"why did you bring me here Jackson?" i said in a bored tone yet scared about being alone with him.

"didn't you know it yet?. I thought it was obvious" he said and started coming forward with a mischievous look on his face and whereas me I'm going backwards with a scared look on my face. 

"um. What are you... Trying t-to...do?" god help me. Why is he even coming forward?  And why on earth am i going backwards?

Urgh.

He laughed. And trust me that laugh reminded me of someone who made my life a living hell and i don't want to think about it . Coz if i do. I would surely faint.

"will you cut the crap and tel me why on earth did you bring me here?"

"whoa ok lady. We're skipping school. Anna has a surprise for Mason's birthday tomorrow and she needs our help with that."

What the fuck. It's mason's birthday tomorrow?
I should ask alice about it. Coz i don't even have a tiny bit trust on him.

"i don't believe you. She could have told me yesterday about it."

"uhh... Why are you so stubborn. Fine let me call her for you."

He called up anna and when she picked up the call

"hey. Anna. Emy wants to talk to you"

I literally choked on my saliva.

Emy?
Like seriously jerk. Emy?

He could have come up with something better than emy. That was the least i expected from him

He looked at me and smirked. He knew why i choked.

He passed his sell phone to me.
I gladly took it from him and hold it near my ear.

"um hello anna"

"oh hy. Emily. It's mason's birthday tomorrow. I hope you know that-.."

"yeah. It kind of went over my head" i lied. I never knew when was mas's birthday.

"ohh. Ok that's fine. So can you help me plan something for his birthday party? It would be great if you'd join us please"

"i would love to do it."

"thank you so much Emily. Love you. Ok Bye meet you in sometime"

"ok. Yeah. bye."

I hung up the call. And gave it back to him.

He cleared his throat and took his phone.

"i guess someone needs to start trusting me"

I blushed. Embarrassed.
I shouldn't have done that. But still i couldn't have trusted him at the same time though. You may not know what kind of a person he is. And no am not doubting his personality. I've just lost the ability to trust anyone in this world accept my mom.
The person i used to call DAD. Turned out to be an asshole. I trusted him with all i had. But he showed who he actually was. A very big spineless wrecked asshole in whole world.
When my dad could turn out to be an asshole. How can i even trust on somebody.
And my trusting  level on people has run down to 5% now.
I don't think i could ever trust anybody.

"let's go" i said. Embarrassed about doubting him.

"ok." he said and started walking straight and took a left turn where his bike is. I stood next to him.

He wore his gloves and put his helmet on. And damn i am afraid to say that he is looking drop-dead handsome. Shut up Emma. My conscience told me

He passed me an extra helmet. I wore the helmet as well.

He climbed onto the bike i hopped onto it as well.
As i hold his shoulders his bike came back to life and with a roar he started driving to our destination.
He is trying to drive a bit slower just how i like it.

After fifteen minutes we reached to Anna's place.
It was large. And beautiful. It had a  big black gate. Which we entered and their is a parking lot where their is a beautiful women sculpted fountain near the main door.
Jackson rang the doorbell.
An elderly lady opened the door. She must be Anna's mother because Anna's got the features from her mother. I bet they looked alike if the lady infront of me was young.
Anna is beautiful just like her mother.

"hello sweety." she greeted me with cute smile and gave me a warm hug.

"hello. I am Emily." i greeted back with a smile.
"Katherine Harlow." she said and smiled

"and look who we have here.." Anna's mother said looking at Jackson.

He opened his hands for a hug and Anna's mother happily accepted.

"hy guys.  Oh you two.... Jackson stop it she's my mother" Anna came from inside and said

"And my girlfriend as well. Don't forget that" Jackson said

"uh-huh ok ok. Let me talk to my dad about this huh. What say?" Anna said it with a smirk on her face.

"don't you dare reveal our little affair to your dad. And if i found out you did. Trust me i will c-.." jackson said with a fake serious voice and is cut off by anna

Her hands are up in mock surrender "alright alright no need to go in detail. Let's get inside first"

Jackson shrugged we all laughed and went inside.
Not a second later grey and tyler joined us with their girlfriends.

"hey guy's" tyler said to everyone.
Anna's mother. Mrs. Harlow. Left us and went to the kitchen.

So Anna started telling her plan and asked for our opinions. And after sometime the plan was ready and we just needed to work on it.

First we had to buy helium balloons and bake the cake which is over to Anna coz she bakes real good. She made cookies which i tasted and trust me it was pure bliss.
And then we had to buy party poppers and some gifts. And it's done.
Before the cake cutting ashley is going to propose mason.
I thought they were in a relationship but as Jackson said they got back recently and ashley wanted to propose him and apologise for her mistake.

So we've got loads to do.
Tyler and grey are going to be with mason until midnight. Me and Jackson are going to buy the things we need. Like tape and balloons, party poopers and gifts etc etc......
And Anna is going to buy a ring for mason. Charlotte, and ashely are going to help anna.  And after that she's going to bake the cake.

Though i told that me and tyler would go buy the things and let Jackson and grey be with mason. But Jackson wanted to buy something to gift mas so he's the one whose coming with me.

And i hate the paring. But for mas. I have to do it.

So we're done distributing the work. And now we're going to start working on it.

Tyler and grey were the first one's to leave. Then Me and Jackson left.

We were walking towards his bike when I called up mason and told him that i am going to stay at sydney's place so he shouldn't wait for me.
He asked me weather Jackson is with me. I smirked to Jackson and said that he must be with sarah.
Jackson shook his head. I hung up. 

"will you stop paring me up with her?" he said with a amused voice.

"and why would i do that?" i said and smirked

"maybe because i don't like her" he said and shrugged

"exactly. I will not stop paring you up with her because you love her."

"oh please I'd rather die alone than carry a cling-y bitch like her. Like seriously doesn't she have a back because she always leans onto me. Putting all her weight on me. And she may look like she weigh a paper. But in reality she weighs a ton."

"haw. She doesn't seem to be so fat"

"trust me she is." he said

"ok. Ok you know better.  But how did you guys meet"

"ah. That horrible night. I regret it all my life. And it did teach me a lesson. 'make sure you make rules before you hook up with anyone '" he said making a point.

"yuck. What does that even mean" i said

He chuckled.
"a couple of years back i threw a party. I invited sarah as well. Because she WAS super hot at that time. Everybody else came but she didn't. She told me to come over her place to pick her up coz her car isn't working. And her parents weren't their. I asked mason to look after the party and went to her house. And guess what she was wearing"

"i dunno a dress maybe?" i said we were almost near his bike.

"no wrong guess. She.was wearing a bikin-.." i cut him off

"and i guess i know what have had happend. You don't have to go in detail"  i said and turned my head so that he couldn't see me blush out of embarrassment.

I don't know how girls want to give their virginity to someone who there're not gonna see again after a couple of years.
I want my first time to be the most special one.

He chuckled. "you do know, that you look cute when you blush"

"shut up jerk" i said and blushed again.
He chuckled. Again.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Hello people!

what do you think of this chapter?
Share your thoughts. Do comment.

Vote if you liked the chapter.
and
Share as much as you can

Enjoy!

Bye!

******************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 1.3K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
626K 14.9K 34
Everleigh Dolan was going to be attending a new school, living in a new house, set in a new room, her mother wouldn't speak why but she was optimisti...
428K 7.8K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...
7.7K 660 113
"𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘵" - @_𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨_𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭_ Book 1. Can be read as a stand-alone! [𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥�...