Disrespectful [Completed]

By Baddie_Angel

This story is about a girl name Lyric who lost her mother "Melody" at the age of five in a car accident. As L... More

Introduction
Anticipation
We Meet Part 1
We Meet Agian Part 2
One more day left
Today's the Day
Todays the Day Part 2
Missing You
Kiss and Tell
Not Telling
I Shall Listen You Shall Beg
Taking it Slow
Family Time
Old Meets New
Lyric-1 Helen-0
I reached my Goal
What I Have Been Waiting For
Its Official
Dream
She is What
His Birthday
Expecting
Valentin's Day
Meeting the Family
Meeting The Family Part2
Her Birthday
Repeats
It Can't Be
Short Chapters
Why Me
The Truth
He's Back
You Ready Part 1
The Day After
Founding Out
Apart
B.A.N.S
Guys I need help
New People Part1
New People Part2
New People Part3
The Race
Neverson Get Together
I Want You Part1
I Want You Part2
Roc A Wear
How Do You Know Her
Are You the Father
The Kiss
Author's Note Note A Chapter
The Meeting
Vibe
The Box
What He Did
She's Mine
Starting Over
Making it up
Making it up Part2
The Last Time
Got to Get Her Back
What's Coming Up
Im Gonna Miss You
The Answer
The Answer Part 2
Derwin and Helen
Making Time
The Propsal
His Father
Survive
Letting Go part2
Author's Note
New Book A/N
Finding the Truth
Bang
It's Gonna Be Alright
New Love
Engangment Party
Sequel is Coming
Sequel is up

Going on Tour

2.3K 99 7
By Baddie_Angel

Tremaine POV

It as been three months since we lost Jason. Lyric has been on tour with me and doing school work. She seems happy but I know she is only doing it to make everyone happy around her. I hear cry at night in the bathroom. I want to hold and make everything ok for her but I can't. I'm not over losing Jason or Isabella. It hurts a lot still. I was put out of my thoughts when I felt a body on me. I move my hands to this person ass. I knew exactly who it was.

Tremaine: Lyric what are you doing?

Lyric: You have to go on stage in 10mims to perform.

Tremaine: Why didn't Kevin come wake me up.

Lyric: Would Kevin wake you up like this.

She open up her jacket and she was wearing a red see through bra with matching panties. I was hard instantly. I bit my lip and tried to kiss her. She pull away and smile.

Lyric: You can't have any till you get off stage.

Tremaine: Baby please just a quickie.

Lyric: No now go on stage and wow that crowd.

Tremaine: You gonna get it tonight.

Lyric: No I'm not cause you got Meet&Great then an after party. Plus I got school work to do.

Tremaine: Thanks for kill my boner.

Lyric: Your welcome. She kiss my cheek then got up and left. This is going to be a long day.

Lyric POV

I walk out of Trey's dressing room. With a trench coat on and heels. No not stripper heels. I walk past some people till I stop when I saw Derwin talking to some girl.

Lyric: Derwin I yell.

He turn around and smile.

Derwin: Lyric what are you doing here.

Lyric: Umm Trey is performing tonight DUHHHH.

Derwin: Oh yes I forgot that. Why you dress like that.

Lyric: Long story.

Melanie: Babe who is this.

Derwin: Babe this is my friend Lyric. Lyric this is my girlfriend Melanie.

Lyric: Hi.

Melanie: Hi. How do you know my man.

Lyric: umm I spill coffee on him at a coffee shop a couple months ago.

Melanie: O wow Derwin didn't tell me that.

Derwin: I didn't think it was that big of a deal babe.

Lyric: I should go I have to go see Trey before he gets on stage. It was meeting you Melanie. I'll talk to you later Derwin.

Derwin: Yea I'll talk to you later.

I walk away feeling awkward. I walk past Trey where is friends was. I stop in front of him.

Lyric: Have a good show baby. I kiss Trey hard and deeply. Then I walk away smiling. I knew Trey was turn on even now. I look back at him and he had this surprise face on him. I just laugh and went on the tour bus. To change into my pjs.

Tremaine POV

After Lyric kiss me I was hard ass hell.

Chris: Trey you ok there buddy.

Tremaine: Umm yea I'm fine.

Bow Wow: You be hitting that ass.

I nod my head with a smirk.

Bow Wow: Well when you mess up give her my number.

Tremaine: Ahhhh man to soon.

We all start bussing out laughing. I went on to stage and kill it. The crowd was really feeling me tonight. I went to my Meet&Greet after the show. A couple of girls pass out,cried, and scream the usually. I went back to the tour bus and went to the back where my room was. I open the door and Lyric was video chatting someone. I close it shut a little bit so she wouldn't see me.

Lyric: It seem like your girlfriend didn't like me.

?: Yea she is kinda paranoid since I got on the team.

Lyric: I would understand.

?: Yea your dating Trey Songz.

Lyric: I'm not dating Trey Songz I'm dating Tremaine Neverson.

?: Good point. How you dealing with that.

Lyric: I don't know it's difficult sometimes cause he has girls being thrown at him from left to right. Him being tempt all the time. I don't want to be the girlfriend that is always looking over his shoulder. I just want to be able to trust him that he won't make another mistake.

?: What do you mean another mistake?

Lyric: It's a long story for another day.

?: Why don't you tell me over coffee someday.

Lyric: Are you sure coffee.

?: Yea you might spill it on me again.

Lyric: I said sorry.

?: Yea whatever. Is that a yes.

Lyric: Yea I'm going to be in New York tomorrow.

?: Alright I guess I can drive over there. I got a meeting there anyway.

Lyric: What about.

?: I'm one of the spokes people Roc A Wear.

Lyric: Interesting.

?: Why you did you say it like that.

Lyric: Cause Trey is the other one. Yayyyy.

?: That is interesting. I have to go for my long drive tomorrow. I'll see you later. Bye Ly Ly.

Lyric: Bye D.

I walk in the room and she was smiling. I have never seen that smile on her face before. I was getting mad cause she was talking to the nigga after I told her not to. I walk past her and went to the bathroom and slam the door. I heard a knock on the door. I ignore it and continue to change. She knock on the door again.

Lyric: Babe I have brush my teeth.

Tremaine: You can wait.

She bust the door open. She look at me and I look back at her and walk pass her. She grab my arm and I turn around.

Lyric: What's wrong what did I do.

Tremaine: Didn't I tell you I don't want you talking to the nigga.

Lyric: You were ease dropping on me.

Tremaine: Yes I was. I do not want you talking to that dude. If you see him tomorrow we us are through.

Lyric: Are you serious.

Tremaine: Yes I am. Don't do it again.

Lyric: You know what Tremaine your not my father. If I want to talk to Derwin I will. If you want to leave go ahead. I know you won't cause you can't live without me. If you go out tonight and fuck some girl. I will personally hurt you and that bitch so cheek yourself before you wreck yourself.

I walk out the room and everybody was looking at me.

Chris: Y'all ok in there.

Tremaine: Yay let's go turn up.

Bow Wow: Y'all got a bipolar relationship.

We left the bus and went to strip club. We was all throwing ones. I got a lap dance but I start to think of Lyric and what I said to her. I didn't mean to say I was going to leave her I was just jealous. Now she is piss at me and will continue to see that nigga. I got to talk to her and apologize. This one girl came up to me and sat on my lap and start grinding on me. She gave me a lap dance. She twerk on me and rub her boobs in my face. I push her off befit I did something I would regret. I left the club and went back on the bus. I went to my room and Lyric was on her computer. She look at me and roll her eyes. I took my shirt and pants off. I got in bed with my underwear on. Lyric move away from me. I look at her computer she was looking at houses. Every time she saw the prices and how much they were she made this weird face. I saw this house that wasn't that bad.

Tremaine: I like that house baby.

She look at me then look back at the computer. She keep scrolling down. I tried to grab her hand put she snatch it away.

Tremaine: Baby look at me please.

She look at me with that same look I hated.

Tremaine: I'm sorry for threatening you about me leaving. I didn't mean it I was just jealous. I don't like it when you give other guys attention that is not me. Please forgive me pleaseeee.

She shut her computer and lay down. She close her eyes then went to sleep. I need to make this up to her. I'll figure something out tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 420 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
1.4K 78 26
Melody has been through it all. She has had the fucked up family where her dad left and her mom drank. She went through high school as the out cast a...
41.7K 1.5K 55
Dealing with her father being a school bus driver and her mother's drug addiction. Nina Jewel Harris is having trouble achieving her dreams: wanted t...
107 0 12
"The Girl in me wants to be loved The Girl in me wants peace And at last the Girl in me wants to be his" ...