Bullied by Magcon

بواسطة girlynerdd

Ali has never had the definition life of a normal teenage girl. In her world, there is no normal. She gets p... المزيد

Bullied by Magcon
Chapter 1: Introduction
The Call
My worst nightmare
AUTHORS NOTE
Headaches
Confused
Leave me alone
Who are you?
A new me
Ali-Cat
Ali-Cat part 2
Growin up
Authors not sorry
Worst five hours ever
Found you
Update
Hotel
Update again
Beds&Dates;)
HAHA
Mr.Romance?
Hugs&Bugs
please read
First Magcon
Shop til you drop
50 facts about me
im sorry
dates x2
update
sunset
please read
hello dallas
'deep in the heart of texas'
read
First Show
Crumble Crumble
Solo
Miss Moving On

fight!

44.8K 1K 405
بواسطة girlynerdd

Cameron's POV

((Before the plane landed))

Oh my gosh. I've been waiting almost an hour for Ali to be here. I can't wait until i get to hold her safely in my arms. I know she had to fly with Taylor. I feel awful about that. What if he tries something? He better not have.

"Yo, bro, you ok?" Nash said. I looked over at him and just hugged him." What if Tay tried something on her, made a move?" I said, tears threatening to spill." I can't lose her."

Nash just sighed and looked away.

"I'm sorry." he just mumbled pathetically. He's not denying it.

"ATTENTION: LAX PASSANGERS, FLIGHT #187 FROM NORTH CAROLINA, JUST LANDED. PASSANGERS WILL BE EXITING OUT OF GATE 6. THANK YOU. HAVE A NICE FLIGHT." The intercom spoke.

I just started running. I heard Nash, Jack, Jack, Carter, Shawn, Matt, Aaron, Hayes, Mahogany, and Bart, plus the rest of the security, scramble up to me.

"CAM!!!!" they all yelled, half of them laughing.

I continued till I reached gate 6.

I waited about 10 minutes before the doors opened.

Alison.

I ran over to her and picked her up. She giggled and dropped all her bags.

Her laugh is gorgeous.

I put her down to see an angry Taylor glaring at me.

(A/N shits about to go down: ) )

"Look just because she forgave you, doesn't mean you guys are married with 7 kids." Taylor said, while crossing his arms.

"At least she forgave me." I said with a smirk.

"That's it." He said.

And then he punched my right in the jaw.

So of course, I punched him right in the face.

Taylor was being held back by Matt, Carter, Aaron, and Jack J.

I was being held back by Nash, Hayes, Jack G, and Shawn.

Mahogany and Ali were over a couple feet with the rest of security while Bart and two other guards were in the middle.

"I will not tolorate any more of these shinanigans. You guys better make up by tommorow. I will not have anyone mad at eachother. Get to the limo, NOW."

"Yes, sir." We all mumbled.

I took Ali's bags for her and held her hand.

God, I love her.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

328K 5.7K 38
After all the abuse at home, Bailey Smith, who is only 16, goes to a high school party and gets drunk to clear all the bad memories. After drinking a...
33.8K 567 38
[COMPLETED] Katie's life is the worst she always gets bullied and has no friends but it's just going to get worse her mom is getting sicker and her s...
382K 7.4K 43
••Completed•• She got bullied by them nearly everyday. They were ten, carefree, self conceited, judgmental popular boys at school who didn't care ab...
2.9M 35.5K 24
[IN PROCESS OF BEING EDITED SO STAY TUNED] Cameron Dallas is a well known player around the school. Girls think that they can change his players way...