hello dallas

Ali's pov

"WE LEAVE IN 20 MINUTES!!" I heard my best friend yell and jump at me. I awoke suddenly seeing a person lying on me. I looked at the time 10:10. Our flight to Dallas, Texas was at noon exactly. Oh god.

I still haven't packed.

I shot out of bed, scrambling to get all my belongings together. Once I got everything in under 10 minutes, I changed into decent clothing. Leggings and a t shirt would have to do for today. I grabbed my rainbows and my purse. Shoving my dirty clothes in my suitcase, I zipped it up and filled my purse with my phone, wallet and other necessities.

I grabbed all my stuff and ran down the hall to the elevator.

"HOLD IT!!" a voice came from down the hall.

I quickly shoved my hand out, stopping the elevator doors.

"hurry!!" I called to the slow poke.

Once the mystery man came in view, I instantly recognized him.

"Cameron" I breathed out. The thick smell of his cologne filled my nose. I couldn't hold back any longer. I attacked him into a hug and pulled him closer.

Even though we hung out last night and text every minute and second of the day, I missed hugs and cuddles and being able to see his gorgeous face.

The elevator stopped just as we pulled apart. Everyone was already in the lobby waiting for us.

"So that's what took so long?" Matthew stated obnoxiously in front of everyone, winking towards Cam and I.

I felt my face turn beet red. I looked at Cam to see him shrugging with a sly smirk on his face, trying to hide it from me. I punched his arm and went with Mahogany to the van.

About 20 minutes later, we arrived at the airport. 20 minutes of listening to Matt moaning and making weird sex noises, 20 minutes of Carter whispering "Oh Cameron" into my ear, 20 minutes of Nash making kissing sounds from the back of the car, and 20 minutes of looking like a total fool, as red as a tomato (imagine tomato in a british accent oh lordy)

Once I gathered my purse and rather large suitcase, walked into the airport and waited for everyone else. Instantly, we were bombarded with fans. Surprisingly, everyone gathered around me. I signed a few phones, even a few cheeks. Then Cam came up behind me, to make sure I was okay. Sure enough, the fans love Cali, I think that's our ship name.

"KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!" erupted throughout the crowd. There were people everywhere. Security trying to control the crowd and then me and Came stuck in the middle. Fans were everywhere. There were more gathered and we're starting to crowd other members of Magcon while Cameron and I held hands, close together.

I glanced up at him. He was staring down at me. I shrugged, knowing people were watching and filming and taking pictures.

I leaned in and kissed him right on the lips. It was soft and sweet for a while. Then he deepened the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist, me standing on my tip toes, trying to keep up with his tall figure.

I pulled away after at least 5 minutes because it couldn't continue as we were in an airport.

It looked like now hundreds of fans were surrounding us, clapping, cheering, I even heard a wolf whistle.

I blushed and hid in Cam's jacket. He just laughed and pulled me into a tight hug.

I grabbed my stuff and lead Cam over to where the rest were. The fans realized that we were busy and had a plane to catch so luckily they didn't follow.

We went through security and barely made it on time.

bye L.A.

hello Dallas.

AN¡¡¡ hey y'all
sorry it took a long time for me to update but I wanted this one to be long!! oh and ur welcome for the pic;)) I had the worst case of writers block!!! el oh el (lol)

anyway hope you enjoyed!!
love you guys so much and I'm definitely going to continue writing this story about Magcon!!

word count: 703