Beds&Dates;)

Ali's POV

Once Mahogany and I got in our room and closed the door, I collapsed on the bed close to the window.

I heard her laugh. Then I heard a plop on the bed next to me.

I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

3 hours later.....

Suddenly, I woke up. I looked to my left to see an empty bed. I stood up and walked over to the kitchenette in the room.

Dear Ali♡

You finally woke up, sleepy head! jk love you al.

The boys and I went to get Starbucks. We will be back around 4:30.

I'm getting you a Oreo frappe:)

Love ya babes xoxo,

Mo

It was 4:15 now so they should be back soon. I looked around the room. It was pretty big. There were two queen sized beds, a kitchenette, a large bathroom, two closets, and a great view of the Hollywood sign and the wild life. It was gorgeous.

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCKITY POOH I LOVE YOU!!!!" a loud voice screeched as 11 other teenagers bounded into the room.

Mahogany(Mo) came over with my Starbucks." Yay moooooo!!!! I love you!!" I yelled hugging her."Love ya Al."

"AW BABY!! ALMO!!!" Matt yelled. We all burst into laughter."That sounds like Elmo😂😂" Hayes or Haas commented.

"Mo, quit stealing mah gurl!" Cam yelled from my bed. We all laughed harder.

We continued to share a few laughs before everyone else wanted to go explore or play in the arcade.

Everyone started to file out except Cam and me.

"Hey. How are you?" he asked. I looked up and smiled." Great now that we're alone;)" I winked. He chuckled and hugged me from behind.

"I want to take you on a date. Tonight at 7. Dress casual." He said, kissing me on the cheek.

It was 5:20 now. I went to go find my main((mo)). I found her with Matt, Taylor, and Shawn in the Game room, currently whooping their asses at skeeball. I laughed, typical.

"MO! CRISIS!! EMERGENCY DATE PREP NOW!! 7 TIME, CASH, TODAY!! WHAT DO I WEAR?!!!????" I yelled.

I could see her distinctive red hair bouncing through the crowd.

"I can help."