Miss Moving On

Ali-

My ringtone blared loudly for what seemed like the 50th time today. I groaned and reached over, turning the sound off.

5 missed calls from Jack G
7 missed calls from Jack J
10 missed calls from Lox
27 missed calls from Cameron
140 messages total from the Magcon crew
1 missed call and voicemail from Bart
1 text from Hayden
and 1 text from my mom

I groaned.

Pressing on the voicemail from Bart, my heart stopped.
"If you're getting on a plane right now, you better turn around. We will find you Ali. Whatever it takes, no matter how many oceans you cross."

I rolled my eyes. How stupid did they think I was?

beep! beep!

I turned around to see Harper waiting with his truck. He was driving me home. If I used any sort of credit card or identification they would be able to track me down. Earlier, I withdrew 100 thousand from my account and now I'm on the road.

--------------------------------

5 months later..

I lived with Harper in an apartment on the beach. The magcon crew hasn't given up trying to find me but they haven't been trying as hard.

And it has been hard. I changed a lot.

Hi! I'm Serena Alison Reed. I still have blonde hair but it is shorter and more of a dirty blonde. I wear different clothes and I'm more carefree.

Yes, Harper and I are dating. He's super sweet and amazing.

The only person I've kept in touch with is Lox. How could I leave her behind? When people ask where she's going, she says to hang out with her childhood friend Serena. The boys have tried to come but Lox always fights them off.

The boys. They were my best friends once. I miss them a lot but they're doing great. Except Cameron. He blames himself everyday, which I feel badly but he was the one who cheated. You get what you deserve.

And this is my life.

ok so this is the end. but don't worry. I have an idea for a sequel.

I just need a fresh start, u know what I mean? I'm starting the sequel now haha it's called
"look at me now"