First Show

guys. I'm not continuing this story. sorry.

..

LOL SIKE

so sorry here's the next chappie

Ali's pov

It was already Tuesday, our first show here in Texas. I was really excited, not really expecting a lot of people to like me anyway. I just wanted to be here for the experience, not to see how famous I get.

I was here for singing. I loved it a lot.

Today, I'm singing Riptide by Vance Joy, New Soul by Yael Naïm (sorry if I misspelled it!!:0) and I'm doing a duet with Shawn. We're introducing his new song, Stitches.
(just pretend he's just coming out with it and releasing an album after. I'll attach a vid to it. It's the acoustic version of Stitches with Hailee Steinfeld(!!) omg if you have not seen it,, WATCH IT! I cry. Her voice is amazing)

I'm super excited!! I just hope I don't end up with lots of hate.

I got off my bed I had been currently laying on for the past 2 hours because I'm a lazy ass. ( same girl. same)

I took a quick shower and got dressed. Since I'm doing a show, I really wanted to look nice and pretty. I put on a dark red halter crop tank with white flowy shorts. I put on maroon ankle booties with cut outs to match. For jewelry, I wore a long layered necklace and bangles. For makeup, I used a light pink M.A.C. lipstick and put on black eyeliner with a wing. I made sure my white nails were still intact and moved to hair. I didn't feel like doing much so I loosely curled it and laid it on my back. (picture attached of her outfit)

It was almost time. I was a little nervous but this isn't my first so I was gonna be okay.

I caught up with all the boys as we walked to the venue. They were all laughing and chit chatting while I was off in my own world. I noticed Shawn was too. I nudged his arm right before we got to the venue to do sound check. He looked up immediately.

"Are you okay?" I asked him worriedly.

"What if they don't like the song? Or it's too slow?" he asked biting his lip.

I just laughed and smiled.

"Do you like the song?" I asked him.

"Yeah I wrote it." he answered like I was stupid.

"No do you like it? Why did you write it?" I said immediately.

" I love this song." he answered.

" Then that's all you need. You don't need the satisfaction from fans." I smiled at him.

He returned it, thanking me. I gave him a huge hug and walked inside.

A strong pair of arms held my waist closely to a toned chest. I recognized the tan skin and knew who it was.

The Cameron Dallas.

"You look absolutely breathtaking today babe. Glad barely any boys come to Magcon or else they would have another thing coming." he whispered in my ear. I laughed and turned around giving him a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Oh babe. If only you knew. Since I was added to the tour, every boy in town comes to see me."

(PLAYS MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD)

filler chapter srry:(

554 words