Standing Together

Oleh KittyHazelnut

***Third book in the Strings Attached series*** So, maybe Dean wasn't exaggerating after all when he called... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150

Chapter 106

540 44 71
Oleh KittyHazelnut

A/N I literally just said Wattpad was being a little bitch because it would load my book and immediately after it loaded my book quicker than my phone had ever loaded a book and I think I might have offended Wattpad so much that it decided it had to prove me wrong

Dean and Castiel pull into the driveway of their small Sioux Falls house the day before Thanksgiving. Dean rolls their one suitcase in the house, leaving it in the doorway and immediately flopping facedown on the bed.

"Are you okay?" Castiel asks cautiously.

"I just some for almost 24 hours straight," Dean mutters. "I am so tired."

"Oh, well, that makes sense," Castiel says. It was a pretty long trip.

"'Night."

"Uh, Dean?" Castiel says awkwardly. "It's seven in the morning."

"It's bedtime."

"Want me to wake you up in a few hours so your can have some semblance of a normal to sleep schedule?" Castiel offers.

"I want to sleep forever."

Castiel nods slowly. "Alright, well, I'm gonna wake you up at noon."

"No!" Dean groans into the pillow.

"Yes!" Castiel says mockingly. "You go enjoy your nap. I'm going to take a shower."

"But I wanna watch that, too," Dean whines.

"You gotta make a choice," Castiel says. "I'm waking you up at noon, no matter when you go to bed, but you're welcome to take a shower with me if you want."

Dean lifts his head, then lets it fall back on the pillow. "I'll see you at noon."

Castiel raises an eyebrow. He must be really tired.

~~

"Dean," Castiel hums, shaking his fiancé gently. "Dean, wake up."

"No," Dean mumbles rolling to face the other way.

"It's one o'clock," Castiel tells him. "I let you sleep in a little bit, but it's time to wake up."

"I don't wanna."

Castiel sighs. "Dean, you gotta get up."

"Why?" Dean whines.

"Because I promised Lucifer we'd go stop by."

Dean sits up immediately. "Let's go see Lucifer!"

"Not until you take a shower," Castiel says. "It's been almost 48 hours, and I refuse to remind everyone of all my fiancé's worst qualities."

"If you think my worst quality is my lack of hygiene, I'd say I'm doing pretty good," Dean says with a grin. "Now, would you like to join me?"

"I already took a shower, remember?" Castiel says.

"Doesn't mean you can't join me for mine."

Castiel rolls his eyes and gestures for Dean to leave. "Go, shower — and make it quick. I want to see Alex."

"Can do." Dean presses a kiss to Castiel's cheek. "Be right back."

~~

"Alex might still be sleeping, so be quiet when you go in," Castiel tells his fiancé, then knocks on the front door of what used to be the Novak family house until Lucifer took it over.

There's a bit of a wait, until finally, Claire opens the door. A smile grows on her face when she sees them standing there. "You made it!" She pulls then both into a hug, then steps back to let them inside. "Alex is still finishing up her nap, but she's usually up by two anyway."

"I can't wait to see her," Castiel says quietly. "It's been ages."

"I know, right?" she says. "I think Lucifer's taking a nap, too, but he told me he wanted to see you guys, so I'm going to go wake him up. You guys want to wait at the kitchen table, maybe?"

Dean and Castiel head to the kitchen, sitting side by side with Dean's hand resting absentmindedly on Castiel's thigh.

"It's so weird to think this isn't my house anymore," Castiel says quietly. "It's not even kind of my house like it was when my brothers lived here. It's just Lucifer's family's house."

"Oh my god, you're right," Dean says. "I didn't even think about that."

"I guess I kinda replaced it with your house, though, so I still have three houses," Castiel says.

"You say that so casually," Lucifer remarks, walking into the kitchen with Claire by his side. "'Oh, yeah, I've got three houses, no big deal.'"

Castiel chuckles. "Hi, Lucifer."

"Bonjour, mi amigos," Lucifer says with a grin. "It's been a while."

"Did you just combine French and Spanish?" Dean asks, amused.

"And English," Lucifer says. "Can't forget 'bout the mother language."

"Speaking of 'mother,'" Castiel says, "How's parenting treating you two?"

"It's exhausting and I miss sleep," Lucifer deadpans.

Claire shakes her head at him. "It's actually a lot of fun. She's starting to sleep normally instead of waking up a billion times every night, so we finally get to sleep, too."

"It's a miracle!" Lucifer whispers loudly.

"Do we get to meet her soon?" Castiel asks.

"As soon as she wakes up," Claire replies. "Which will be any minute now."

"How do you know when she's awake?" Dean asks.

"She starts crying," Lucifer replies, just moments before Alex starts crying.

"And that's my cue," Claire says. "I'll be right back."

She upstairs to Michael's old room, which is apparently now Alex's, according to Lucifer. It would make sense; it's right next to Lucifer and Claire's, assuming they're both in Lucifer's room.

The crying stops, and there's a bit of a pause before Claire and Alex appear in the hallway. Alex toddles down the hall, Claire following close behind her.

Alex has grown a lot in the last year and a half. She's walking on her own with no problem, however slow it may be. She's lost the typical 'fat blob of skin' look that many babies have, almost starting to take the shape of a normal human being underneath her cute cat dress. Her thin black hair has grown out a bit, now reaching all the way down to her shoulders. Castiel can doorway tell she's going to be beautiful when the grows up.

She stops walking when she sees Dean and Castiel, just looking at them curiously.

"Hi," Castiel says in his Baby Voice™, hoping to win her trust. He gives her a small wave.

Alex just stares at him.

"Those are your uncles," Claire tells her in her Baby Voice™. "Wanna go say hi?"

Alex looks up at her, then turns around and starts to walk away.

Claire laughs. "Come on, Alex, don't be silly." She reaches down to the girl. "Hold my hand."

Alex looks up at her, then wraps her hand around Claire's finger.

"Come on," Claire says, leading her to the kitchen.

Alex lets go of her finger when they reach the kitchen table, instead reaching up to her father. Lucifer smiles sightly and picks her up, setting her feet down on the chair between his legs so she's facing Dean and Castiel. She turns around, babbling incoherently, and wraps her arms around his neck.

"She's so cute," Castiel says with a fond smile.

"I know, right?" Lucifer says. He presses a kiss to the top of her head, then picks her up to turn her around again. He sets her down on his lap, so she's facing Dean and Castiel again. In his Baby Voice™, he says, "Say hi to Uncle Castiel and Uncle Dean."

When she doesn't say anything, Castiel says, "Hi, Alex," in his quiet but excited Baby Voice™.

Alex just looks over at Claire.

"Does she know how to talk yet?" Castiel asks.

"A little bit, yeah," Lucifer says. "I think she's just shy."

"Dada," she says quietly, twisting her upper body to look at him.

"What is it?" Lucifer asks kindly.

"Milk."

"Do you want milk?" Lucifer asks.

Alex just nods.

"I bet Mama will bring you milk," Lucifer says, glancing at Claire, who nods. He mouths thank you before looking back down at the child in his lap. "Mama's bringing you milk, okay?"

Alex just looks up at him.

Claire pours out a small glass of milk and brings it over to them. She hands it to Alex carefully, and the toddler takes it, slowly bringing the cup to her lips.

"She doesn't use bottles?" Castiel says in surprise.

Lucifer shakes his head. "No, not for a while. She's using big girl cups now."

Alex leans forward and puts her cup down on the table. It starts to tip over, but Lucifer grabs it and quickly sets it upright.

"Better now?" Lucifer asks her.

Alex looks up at him, then leans back against him. She reaches up, grabbing at his face. Lucifer laughs and kisses her hands. "You're so cute."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.7K 447 10
Cas has a successful blog and he loves all of his readers. They're the reason he has done so well all these years, but after a sudden and painful bre...
2.2K 124 22
A destiel fic. Inspired by the song Awkward Conversations by The Front Bottoms. An awkward Cas meets Dean and they become friends in highschool, but...
6.9K 499 33
Castiel is an angel of the lord. When it is prophesied that he will fall in love with a human and that act will destroy Heaven, the angels close them...
73 15 16
!Destiel! !There will be some Sabriel references! !Sam Winchester X Reader! (A bit Gabriel X Reader too...) Cover is my edit😂 Sorry if it sucks I t...