Total Drama Return to the Isl...

By BlueAlastor

Fanfiction was made by TDGirlsFanForever. We both DON'T! own Total Drama series. All rights belongs to Cartoo... More

Total Drama Return to the Island Prologue
Total Drama Return to the Island: Episode 2
Total Drama Return to the Island: Episode 3
Total Drama Return to the Island: Episode 4
Total Drama Return to the Island: Episode 5
Total Drama Return to the Island: Episode 6
Total Drama Return to the Island: Episode 7
Total Drama Return to the Island: Episode 8
Total Drama Return to the Island: Episode 9
Total Drama Return to the Island: Episode 10
Total Drama Return to the Island: Episode 11
Total Drama Return to the Island: Episode 12
Total Drama Return to the Island: Aftermath 2 Pt.1
Total Drama Return to the Island: Aftermath 2 Pt.2
Total Drama Return to the Island: Episode 13
Total Drama Return to the Island: Alternate Ending
Total Drama Return to the Island: Hosting Canada

Total Drama Return to the Island Episode 1

967 4 49
By BlueAlastor

Total Drama Return to the Island
Episode 1: Winners vs. Losers
Written by TDGirlsFanForever725

Chris: (On a familiar dock) Welcome to an all new season of Total Drama. After one whole year of being on vacation, it's finally time to continue all the action, torture, and drama that this show has to offer. So where are we competing this time you may be asking and does this dock look familiar to you? Well yes it is, because this season (pans out to reveal Wawanakwa as if it never sank) we are back on Wawanakwa. Now I know what you are all thinking; didn't you and Chef sink the island in All Stars? Yes we did, but this is an exact replica of the island; (cuts to the cliff) same cliff from our very first challenge ever, (cuts to the swamp) same old swamp, (cuts to the forest) same old forest, (cuts to the bonfire) and same old Elimination Ceremony. In fact, this Island is sitting right above where the old island used to be. Don't believe me, (points off-screen, cuts to Boney Island) there's Boney Island over there; which never sank.

(Cuts to a never before seen clip of Pahkitew Island blowing up)

Chris: (Voice over) After our Pahkitew Island season, I got bored of our first artificial island and decided to blow it up. I would have let Scarlett done it, but we were only two third's of the way through the season. (Annoyed) And before you all start asking unless you saw the character prologues, yes we went back and got Dave before we blew it up.

(Cuts back to Wawanakwa)

Chris: So we are going back to where it all began with all new surprises and challenges; all for a chance to win (shows the Million Dollar case opening) One Million Dollars. There are however two things that this island doesn't have; a place for the teams to sleep and the outhouse confessional (sheepish) because I accidentally blew it up as well instead of saving it.

(Confessional)

Chris: So we put a brand new one underneath The Dock of Shame. No horrible butt smells down here, (smells and cringes) phew, but a whole lot of horrible fishy smells. (Something pinches him in the butt) AW! (A crab walks away from him. Chris is annoyed as he rubs his butt.) And some other things.

(End Confessional)

Chris: So everyone just sit back, relax, and get ready for our most dramatic season yet. This is Total Drama Return to the Island!

(Opening Credits)

(Cameras and spotlights pop up from where they usually do in the TDI opening. The clopper board appears and claps before moving off-screen. The camera tracks past Chris and up the hill towards the cliff.)

"Dear Mom and Dad I'm doing fine,"

(The camera goes off the cliff and falls into the water)

"You guys are on my mind."

(Owen swims away frantically from a still mutated Dakota; who just wanted to give him a friendly hug. She hugs him so tightly that he shoots out of the water like a rocket and soars through the sky before he begins to descend.)

You asked me what I wanted to be
and now I think the answer is plain to see,
I wanna be famous!"

(Cuts to Topher using Chris' phone as Sky watches him happily before Owen falls on him. Sky cringes until she sees Dave running past her and she chases after him. They run past Shawn who suddenly gets spooked by a zombie hiding in the bushes and runs away. Cuts to Gwen and Courtney in a canoe where Gwen refuses to listen to Courtney's apology until both of them go over the waterfall in terror.)

"I wanna live close to the sun,"

(Lightning is pumping iron with a log again when Gwen and Courtney land on his log just before the log he's standing on breaks and all three of them fall)

"Go pack your bags cause I've already won."

(Pans over to Amy laughing at their misfortune before Samey (but I call her Sammy) starts wrestling with her for being so rude)

"Everything to prove nothing in my way"

(Pans into a food service tent where Chef is stirring up some soup)

"I'll get there one day,"

(Chef then pours the soup into a bowl and gives it to Brick. Dawn stands right behind him as he's about to take his first sip. A deer's hoof pops out of the soup. Dawn is horrified and runs away crying as Brick screams in terror.

"Cause I wanna be famous!"

(Pans out to Dave who stops on the beach and extends his leg; tripping Sky. He laughs rudely as Sky looks up looking angrily before looking away sadly.)

"Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na!"

(Pans over to Noah who is reading a chemistry book before Scarlett's hand appears on-screen; tapping him from behind. He looks behind him and Scarlett takes his book away when he isn't looking. He then notices what happened and gets angry at her. He tries to get it back but she just pushes him away. Max then turns the camera around towards him.)

"I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be famous!"

(Max shows off his newest invention; a smaller and darker version of his robot from the Pahkitew Island intro. He pushes a button on his remote. The robot then sparks like crazy before it blows up. Max is then launched into the air screaming with his butt on fire before he falls off-screen.)

"I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be famous!"

(The sky changes from day to night. The camera pans down where Brick wipes one of Dawn's eyes as they smile at each other while holding hands. Chef then shows up with the soup. Dawn looks upset again while Brick just glares at him. The camera pans out showing off every contestant, Chris, Chef, and the title.)

("Whistling in Tune")

(Cuts to Chris on the beach)

Chris: Welcome back! Just like Revenge, All Stars, and Pahkitew, this season is only 13 episodes long. However, we are bringing back 16 contestants; 4 from Generation 1, 4 from Generation 2, and 8 from Generation 3. Why this line up? Well I feel that all the original cast members have done all they could on the show, there aren't that many cast members from Revenge that I want to bring back, and last season's cast was just introduced and I feel that they haven't been tortured enough. (Laughs) You're now wondering where they are. Well it turns out that The Cannon of Shame mostly survived the blast. So we had it set up off the coast of the island. Chef will be blasting them from the cannon to here.

(He hears the cannon fire and looks outward)

Chris: And here comes our first contestant; a C.I.T. who has been reduced to a sad and pathetic nobody; Courtney.

Courtney: (Annoyed) Seriously, a cannon! I hate your methods of humiliation Chris. (She falls into the water)

Chris: You're Welcome! (The cannon fires again) Next, a Goth who has given up on friendships and has horrible art slash repair skills; Gwen.

Gwen: (Angry) I only gave up on my friendship with Courtney. Also, I am a great artist. If that jerk Duncan hadn't blown up your house, I would have been in the finale again.

(She falls into the water next to Courtney. Courtney swims up next to her.)

Courtney: Gwen, I'm really sorry for what I did.

Gwen: (Annoyed) Don't talk to me. I just want to get this season over with so I can win and then quit for good.

(She swims away. Courtney is upset. The cannon fires.)

Chris: Our next contestant competed on The Ridonculous Race, (annoyed) which I hated, (happy) and he finally found love; Noah.

Noah: (Looks at the camera) This one is for you Emma. (He crashes into the sand with his legs sticking out)

Chris: (Cannon fires again) And our last original cast member is a huge fan favorite, and he literally is huge, everyone's favorite lovable goofball; Owen.

Owen: (Excited) WAHOO! THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!

(He makes a huge splash and splashes water everywhere. Chris pulls out an umbrella and keeps himself from getting wet. The cannon fires again.)

Chris: And now for our Revenge of the Island cast. He's a loyal cadet who wets himself when he's afraid of the dark; Brick.

Brick: (Annoyed) That doesn't happen to me anymore. I'm no longer afraid of the dark. (He plows into the sand and is buried from the waist up. He begins to panic.) AH, HELP ME! IT'S DARK IN HERE! (He pops his head out, sniffs, and looks down; looking both annoyed and humiliated) OH COME ON! (He jumps into the water)

Chris: (Laughs off-screen) Guess it still happens to you.

(Brick glares as the cannon fires)

Chris: Next up is a really tiny girl who can sense the aura in everyone; Dawn. (He looks up, but doesn't see her) Uh, where is she? (He turns around and is shocked to see her behind him) WOW, how did you get from the cannon to right behind me so quickly?

Dawn: Oh, well you see...

Chris: (Annoyed) Actually, I don't care. Just go jump into the water or stick your head in the sand.

Dawn: Well, both me and my aura love a nice swim so... (She jumps into the water)

Chris: Now I remember why I never brought that majestic freak back two years ago. (He hears the cannon fire again) OK, our next contestant has more muscles in his arms than in his thinking noggin; Lightning.

Lightning: (Shocked) What, your telling me this isn't Football try-outs? (Annoyed) No one tricks The Lightning and makes a fool out of him. (He smashes his head into one of the docks pillars and falls into the water with a dopey look on his face)

Chris: (Laughs) Moron! Now our last Revenge cast member is too big to fit in the cannon so we made her swim all the way here. A creature who has crawled out from her boyfriend's basement; Dakota.

(Dakota pops out of the water and stomps on the beach as everyone else runs away)

Dakota: (Angry) Chris, you better sleep with one eye open because I'm coming for you. Maybe not tonight, but some night, I'll get you.

Chris: (Sarcastic) Ooh, I'm so scared. (Hears the cannon fire) And now for our latest cast; the Pahkitew cast. Our first one is a whiny germophobic weakling who has spent a whole year planning for his revenge on his ex-girlfriend, maybe he should have competed with the revenge cast; Dave.

Dave: (Angry, with all his hair back) I will win the million this time, and I will burn it in Sky's face. (Thinks for a second) And then I'll dump the ashes all over her pathetic head. (He falls flat on his face on the beach)

Chris: Ooh that one's worth an instant replay.

(The scene on Dave falling flat on his face repeats back and forth over and over again. It then repeats at super-fast speed.)

Chris: (Laughs) I could do that all day. (The cannon fires) And speaking of Sky, here she comes.

Sky: What, no introduction?

Chris: Nope, because you are just another average, ordinary, nothing-so special athlete who puts competition over friends and relationships. Oh yeah, and you're too small to be any good at sports.

(Sky is annoyed at what Chris said and does a bunch of summersaults to show him that she is great. She lands on her toes on the beach safely right next to Dave.)

Sky: (Smiles) Hi Dave! I've really missed you.

Dave: (Annoyed) Get out of my face. (He pushes her into the water and walks away)

Sky: (Sits up in the water covered in seaweed, upset) Dave, I'm sorry.

Chris: (Chuckles) Klutz! (He hears the cannon fire) Next is a certain look alike who can never replace (moves his hands down from his head to his legs) all this; Topher.

Topher: (Angry) I will host this show Chris. Count on it!

Chris: I wasn't even going to count on it.

(Topher falls into the water flat on his face)

Chris: Ooh, I so enjoyed that.

(Topher crawls onto the beach and moves right next to Sky; who removes the last of the seaweed on her. She then looks down at him.)

Sky: Are you OK?

Topher: (Coughs) Yeah, I just need to cough up all this salt water. (Coughs out some water)

(Confessional)

Sky: Topher is a bit annoying, especially when it comes to acting like Chris, but he doesn't deserve to be in pain by Chris, (thinks for a second and sighs) and Dave shouldn't have been in pain because of my actions. (Face palms) Man, the old me from last year really was bad wasn't she?

Chris: (From Above) Yes she was!

(Sky glares at him before she sighs sadly)

(End Confessional)

Chris: Anyways, time for the next contestant, (the cannon fires) or should I say contestants as they are both twins. One is mean and demanding and the other is kind and weak; Amy and Samey.

Sammy: (Angry) For the last time, IT'S SAMMY! And I'm not weak.

Amy: (Annoyed) Yes you are! Also Samey, Sammy, Sparemy, who cares about your name? In my opinion, you should have been born with no name. Or better yet; you shouldn't have been born at all.

Sammy: (Grabs Amy by her shirt) You take that back right now.

Amy: (Grabs Sammy's shirt) NEVER!

(They continue to fight each other as they fall into the water and wrestle each other onto the beach)

Chris: (Laughs) I bet those two won't make it far like last time. (The cannon fires) Next up is a survivalist who believes that the Zombie Apocalypse is coming, which it never will; Shawn.

Shawn: Ha ha, very funny Chris. Just don't come crying to me when it does happen. (He lands safely on the beach with his hands and springs to his feet)

Chris: (Impressed) WOW! (To Sky) You see Sky; this kid has REAL athletic talent.

(Sky lowers her head sadly and Shawn feels sorry for her)

(Confessional)

Shawn: I don't blame Sky for her actions at the end of last season. (Annoyed) If you want to blame anyone; blame Sugar. She was the one who pushed Sky into becoming "no more miss nice girl".

(End Confessional)

Chris: (The cannon fires) Our next contestant is... (He looks outward and is shocked) What, who invited that psycho genius back here? (Annoyed) I invited her brother instead. (Sighs) Fine, Scarlett's back.

Scarlett: The million dollars will be mine this time Chris; MINE! (She laughs evilly as she pulls a cord on her backpack. It is actually a glider pack. She lands safely.)

(Everyone is terrified to see her again)

(Confessional)

Topher: (Worried) Why is that psychopath back here; besides winning the million? I saw the episode where she revealed her true nature. That Wicked Witch of Canada shouldn't have been eliminated, she should have been sent to an Insane Asylum.

Scarlett: (From Outside) I heard that, and you will be the first to go.

Topher: (Huddles in fear) Good thing about this new confessional, it's not a bathroom. Bad news, everyone can hear what you are saying. (Looks up) You always want to humiliate us to no end don't ya Chris?

Chris: Yep!

(End Confessional)

Chris: (The cannon fires) And our final contestant is another evil genius whose really more qualified to being an evil geniuses sidekick; Max.

Max: (Offended) I am no one's sidekick! Evil will win this game this time. (He laughs evilly before he sees Scarlett and gets angry) Why is my traitorous sidekick here?

Scarlett: (Angry) For the last time, (she reaches up with one hand, catches him, and grabs him by the shirt) I'm not your (shouts in his face) SIDEKICK!

(Max looks terrified and then looks down feeling very embarrass. Scarlett chuckles.)

(Confessional)

Scarlett: (Smirks) I can't believe that I scared him so much that I made him wet himself. I would explain the theory of how that works, (annoyed) but no one would understand what I am saying. (Chuckles) But besides that, it's hilarious that we have two pant wetter's here.

Brick: (From Outside) I can hear you, you know.

(Scarlett just gives a devilish smile into the camera)

(Cuts to Max's)

Max: (Drying himself) If you're wondering why we never knew who was coming despite being shot out of the same cannon one after the other, Chris and Chef made us stay in wooden crates and wouldn't let us out until we were all shot out of the cannon one-by-one. Seeing Scarlett again wasn't the kind of surprise I was looking forward to.

Chris: (From Above) I hope you plan to wash your hands when you're done down there.

Max: Evil never washes their hands. (Whispers) I wash my hands every hour and use hand lotion once every day.

(End Confessional)

Chris: Well, that's everyone. (His phone rings) Hello.

Chef: Yeah, how am I supposed to get there?

Chris: How much juice does the cannon have?

Chef: Enough for one more use before it explodes... (Annoyed) Sometimes I really hate you.

Chris: I know! (He hangs up)

(The cannon fires for the last time with a big explosion. Chef flies through the sky screaming as he over shoots the beach and crashes into a tree with his head stuck inside it.)

Chef: Help, I'm stuck! Get me out of here.

Chris: Hmm, Nah, well get you out later.

Chef: Ugh, why didn't I just stick to my cooking show instead of coming back here?

(Cuts to everyone standing next to a huge pile of junk where the two cabins would have been)

Chris: For our Pahkitew cast, Welcome to Wawanakwa. And Welcome back to our other cast members. (Gwen, Courtney, Noah, Brick, Dawn, Lightning, and Dakota glare) How do you like our replica?

Gwen: It's just as horrible as the old island. (Closes her eyes) I can still remember all the bad times here.

Shawn: You can still remember all the bad times here? I can still remember the bad times of Pahkitew Island after it blew up. At least you guys had more good times or, heck you guys had good times when I can't even remember any good times from that island; except meeting my girlfriend Jasmine there. (Looks into the camera) Hey Jasmine, I love you!

Chris: OK, I don't care about the good times. Before we get to your first challenge of the season, I have a few things to say. One; Scarlett, this island has no secret underground control room. So the island will not shape shift like Pahkitew did.

(Noah secretly gives Owen a five dollar bill as part of their bet from their character prologue)

Owen: (Whispers) Thank You!

Noah: (Whispers) Shut Up!

Scarlett: (Annoyed) Are you kidding me?

(Confessional)

Scarlett: My plan was to find Wawanakwa's secret control room every night so I could take control again. Now what am I going to do? (Sighs) Guess I'll have to play the game and win it the old fashion way. (Devious) But once I have it, I'll be able to buy all the parts I need to build a dooms day device and rain destruction down on all my enemies. (Evil laugh)

(End Confessional)

Chris: Two; there are no animals on this island, real or fake.

Dawn: (Gasps) So I won't be near Mother Nature's beautiful creatures?

Chris: Yep, no animals for you. But hey, look on the bright side; at least you don't have to worry about them getting hurt here.

Dawn: (Upset) But I love being with animals.

Brick: (Placing his hand on her shoulder) Don't worry Dawn. If you win, you will be surrounded by every animal in the world as they thank you for taking care of you.

Dawn: (Placing her hand on his) You're right. Thanks Brick!

Chris: (Annoyed) OK enough with the sweet talk. (Happy) And the last thing is that you guys need to be placed on your teams.

Courtney: What are the teams this time; Generations 1 and 2 vs. Generation 3?

Chris: Nope; Winners vs. Losers.

(Everyone gasps)

Sammy: But Gwen, Owen, Lightning, Shawn, and Sky are the only ones that made it to the finale.

Chris: No Samey, I don't mean as in those that have won or lose. I'm dividing you up based on those that do have what it takes to win and those that don't have what it takes; as well as how much the fans like you.

(Confessional)

Brick: Obviously I'll be on the Winners team due to my code of honor. People loved me ever since I saved my old team in a toxic mine.

(Cuts to Courtney's)

Courtney: (Sighs) I know I'm going to be on the Losers team based on all my bad performances and my lousy ability to keep my friends. I really am a natural born loser.

(Cuts to Shawn's)

Shawn: Chris is definitely going to place me on the Winners team due to my awesome Zombie fighting and survival skills. (He remembers something) Oh, I remember another good moment; when I took out all those Chris Bots when they were attacking me and my friends. Everyone loved that moment.

Chris: (From Outside, annoyed) I didn't!

(Cuts to Sky's)

Sky: Winners vs. Losers? Guess Dave and I won't be on the same team. I really wanted to work with him again. I thought that that would help him forgive me.

(End Confessional)

Chris: Gwen, Courtney, Lightning, Topher, Max, Scarlett, Dave, and Sky; (he pushes Sky towards her team) you are known as "The Last Place Losers".

(A team icon of a red broken trophy with the words "Last Place" appears in the top right corner)

Lightning: Sha-Uh Uh. Lightning's no loser.

Sky: (Shocked) What, why am I on the losers team?

Dave: (Annoyed) Because you chose competition over friendship and used me in the finale just so you could win. If anything, you became the new Courtney.

Courtney: (Offended) Hey!

Scarlett: I have to agree with him. Both of you get an equal amount of hate. Sky on the other hand gets more hate than any other athlete on this show or its spin-off.

Sky: But I know now what I did was wrong. I'm not that Sky anymore.

Dave: Oh please, winning for yourself is the only thing you care about. You'll never change your ways.

(Confessional)

Sky: (Annoyed) I have changed my ways Dave. Winner or loser, I will show you that I am a good person and we will be together again.

(End Confessional)

Chris: Brick, Dawn, Owen, Noah, Dakota, Shawn, Amy, and Samey; you are known as "The First Place Finishers".

(A team icon of a green trophy with a "#1" appears in the top right corner)

Sammy: Excuse me, but why is Amy on this team? She's not a winner and she didn't care about winning last year.

Chris: She would have been on The Last Place Losers, but I needed the spot for Sky since she is a loser; (Sky glares at him) and I wanted to make sure that you two were together because seeing her making your life miserable is fun to watch.

(Sammy growls)

Chris: OK, now that the teams have been established, it's time for your first challenge of the season. As you can all see, we did not build exact replicas of the old cabins. So your first challenge is to build the cabins yourselves; but in any way and in any style you like.

(Everyone cheers)

(Confessional)

Sammy: (Excited) Another shelter building challenge. We can win this! I remember how Jasmine led us to victory. She really knows how to lead a team. We just need some wood, hammers and nails, maybe a wheel barrel to carry more stuff, and anything else that would be good for building. I could be the team leader.

(End Confessional)

Amy: I'll be team leader.

Sammy: (Annoyed) No, I'll be team leader. I've learned a lot from Jasmine and...

Amy: (Angry) Jasmine isn't here and I hated her, which means I hate you; even more than I did. Traitors!

Shawn: (Annoyed) Jasmine and Samey are not traitors, and even though I wasn't on your team last year, I can tell that they are better leaders than you.

Amy: WHY YOU!

Brick: Stand down soldier! I'll be team leader. I have led my own team back at boot camp and we always succeed at our training because of me.

Shawn: Impressive! OK, he can be team leader.

Amy: Argh, Fine!

(Confessional)

Amy: When the teams merge, Brick is the first to go. Besides Mommy, I take orders from no one.

(Cuts to Sammy's)

Sammy: I am bummed that I'm not team leader, but anyone on this team who isn't Amy I'll take. And having a cadet leading us, I'll admit is a better idea.

(End Confessional)

Chris: OK, everyone will have until sundown to complete their shelters. Winners will build theirs on the left side of the pile. Losers will build theirs on the right side. Everyone ready? GO! (He blows his air horn)

(Everyone runs to their side of the pile)

Sky: OK team; let's start digging for what we need. Just think about what you think we need and...

Dave: (Interrupts) What are you doing?

Sky: I'm leading our team.

Dave: (Annoyed) No, you're not a great leader. Instead of thinking about what we needed, we just grabbed stuff on the fly; and we lost because of that. I mean, what was that, your first time leading a team?

(Confessional)

Sky: Yes, it was my first time leading a team. My athletic specialty is gymnastics and the kind I do is a solo act. (Sighs) I should have joined a group instead, that would have helped me become a leader and make some friends as well.

(End Confessional)

Topher: I'll lead! A good host would...

Gwen: (Annoyed) Enough with you and your dream of hosting this show. It's bad enough that there is one Chris here. We don't need a younger duplicate messing up our lives as well.

(Confessional)

Topher: (Offended) I wasn't going to host to make you lives miserable. I was going to host so I could fix everything that was lost since the season 1 finale. And yes, I still think he's also too old to be hosting this show.

(End Confessional)

Sky: So who do you think should lead us to victory?

Courtney: Not me, I'll mess things up again.

Lightning: I will!

Gwen: Yeah, that's not going to happen.

Dave: (Outburst) We don't have time for this. Let Scarlett lead us. Sure she's evil, but she's the smartest one out of all of us. If anything, she's the strongest player on our team.

(Everyone but Scarlett gasps)

(Confessional)

Scarlett: (Impressed) I like Dave's attitude. He'll be the only one I'll spare when I rule everyone on this island. Maybe I'll let him be our co-leader.

(End Confessional)

Sky: (Worried) We can't trust Scarlett.

Dave: Well it's better than trusting you. And by the way, I'll make sure that you are the first to go on our team. (Sky gasps) You're going to pay for taking away my victory.

Scarlett: Yeah, I know how you feel. Get in line!

(Sky moans. Cuts to Finishes.)

Brick: (Sees Sammy thinking) So, what's on your mind Sammy?

Sammy: (Stunned) Wait, what did you call me?

Brick: I called you Sammy. It's your name right?

(Sammy pauses for a second until she give Brick a hug)

Sammy: Besides my dad, no one has ever called me by my real name. Thank you!

Brick: You're welcome! Anyone who calls you Samey has no respect for you; with the exception of some like Shawn and Jasmine.

Shawn: You know what Brick, you're right; Sammy is her real name.

Amy: (Annoyed) Great, now I have two more losers who say her name wrong.

Shawn: (To Sammy) Ignore her! So, what were you thinking about?

Sammy: Oh, I wasn't thinking. I was looking hard at the pile to see if there was a wheel barrel in there; you know, to carry more things in.

Dakota: Well, I'm a giant and I can lift and carry a lot of things.

Chef: (Still in the tree) Hey, could you please get me down now? I seriously need to take a leak.

(Dakota walks over to the tree and pulls him out with ease before lowering him to the ground)

Chef: Thanks! (He runs to the bathroom)

Sammy: Wow, her size and strength will be very helpful. She can be our wheel barrel.

Brick: OK, every one of us will dig through the pile and grab what we need while Dakota takes the supplies to our spot.

Noah: And what are we going to build?

Sammy: Maybe a hote...

Amy: Hotel! My idea, mine!

Brick: Good idea Sammy! Hotel it is.

(Sammy grins deviously at Amy as Amy growls. Cuts to Losers.)

Scarlett: OK, my idea for a shelter is to build an exact replica of the old cabins. I've memorized the look and layout of it.

Courtney: So, no individual personal touches or additional detail or expansions?

Scarlett: It's pointless since we'll only be here for almost two weeks. Anyways, Gwen, Max, Dave, and I will dig through the pile while Courtney, Lightning, Topher, and Sky take the supplies to our spot. (She claps her hands) Let's build!

(Gwen, Max, Dave, and Scarlett start digging while Courtney, Lightning, Topher, and Sky take the supplies to their spot. Gwen finds a wheel barrel and uses it to carry some lumber to her teams' pile.)

Lightning: (To Scarlett) Hey red head, you said that short stuff gets more hate than any other athlete. Does that include me?

(Sky glares)

Scarlett: Yes, in fact, she's the ONLY athlete that is hated by the fan base; about 10% more hate than love. Even The Ice Dancers get more love than her.

Lightning: Sha-Yeah!

(Sky gasps)

(Confessional)

Sky: (Upset) So everyone loves a pair of cheaters more than a fair playing athlete? Is cheating the way of life now? Has my dream been all a lie? (Sighs) I'm now starting to regret my dream of being an Olympian. I thought I could prove that I am great, but now I'm not so sure.

(End Confessional)

(Cuts to Finishers; with a huge pile of lumber and metal sheets in their area)

Owen: Hey look, (pulls out a beautifully designed carpet) this carpet would look great in our dining hall. It's so cool I could eat off of it; and then eat part of it.

Noah: Yeah, no!

(Dakota takes the carpet; along with some lumber and beds)

Amy: (Holds up a chair) I've found some fancy chairs.

Sammy: (Hugging a mattress) And I've found some very soft mattresses.

(Dakota takes the chairs and mattresses)

Shawn: (Finds a big lighting fixture) Wow, a chandelier. This would also go great with the dining hall.

Noah: (With a really long table) And a big table to go with it.

(Dakota takes the chandelier and the table)

Brick: Good work team! Keep it up! (Finds some lamps) I've got some lamps for our bedrooms.

Dawn: (With a filter) Oh, a pool filter; just what we need to build an indoor pool.

Sammy: Ooh, that's sounds like a good idea. We can relax in it after a long hard day of competing.

Brick: Well said Sammy!

(Dakota takes the lamps and the filter. Cut to Losers.)

Dave: (Surprised) Hey Scarlett, the other team has so many building supplies that there might be no more for the rest of us. It's because of their mutated wheel barrel.

Scarlett: Well even though Gwen found a wheel barrel a few minutes ago, I do agree with you that it might not be enough. (She sees a barrel of toxic waste in the pile and reads the label) "De-mutation Toxic Waste: The Perfect Cure for Any Mutated Being". (Scarlett & Dave smile deviously at each other)

Dave: Hey Dakota, we've found a barrel of glue for you guys to use.

Dakota: Hey, thanks! I guess you guys aren't as bad as people say.

(Dakota picks up the barrel as Scarlett looks around for something to puncture it with. She then sees a brick and picks it up; waiting to throw it at the right moment.)

Scarlett: (Whispers) OK, just gotta multiply force times distance and... (shouts) NOW!

(She throws the brick at the barrel and all the toxic waste splatters all over Dakota)

Dakota: AH! What have you done to me?

(Everyone watches as Dakota gets smaller and smaller. Dakota then gets up weakly while feeling dizzy.)

Dakota: Wow, what happened to me? (Notices how she sounds) Wait, how come I sound like myself again? (She looks at her hands) My hands look normal again. (She gasps as she digs through the pile and finds a giant bathroom mirror. She squees in delight at how she looks.) I got my old look back; and my blonde hair too. I am sad that I am no longer super strong, and my clothes are tattered, but at least I got my beauty back.

Amy: (Smirks) More like you booty.

Dakota: (Turns around, annoyed) What do you mean by that?

(Lightning gags at the sight of Dakota's back side)

Dakota: Wait, is my tale gone as well? (Realizes) Oh wait! (She turns her head around and finds a hole in her pants; revealing her butt cheeks. She blushes with embarrassment as she covers her butt.)

Dawn: (Taking off her sweater) Here, wrap this around your waist.

Dakota: (Takes the sweater) Thanks Dawn! (She ties the sweater around her waist)

Chris: OK, well that happened. Anyways, back to building your shelters.

Dakota: Sorry I can't help carry the supplies anymore.

Brick: Don't worry about it Dakota. We're almost done finding supplies anyway. I'll help you get this mirror to our pile.

Dakota: Thanks!

(They take the mirror to their pile. Cuts to Losers.)

Sky: (Angry at Scarlett) How dare you sabotage the other team.

Dave: Ha, look whose talking.

Scarlett: Yeah, remember how you sabotaged your old team just so you could win for your new team.

Lightning: And I wished that cadet did the same thing instead of saving his old team.

Brick: (Off-screen) A good soldier never leaves a man behind.

Lightning: Sha-whatever!

Scarlett: (To Sky) And besides, nice guys always finish last; like you.

(Sky just lowers her head in shame and continues to take supplies to her teams pile)

Dave: (To Scarlett) Hey, I've found more of those mattresses that Samey found.

Scarlett: Nice work Dave! (She feels one of them) Huh, this one feels hard and lumpy. (She smiles deviously at Dave; who shares the same smile)

Dave/Scarlett: Sky's Mattress!

(Confessional)

Dave: Sky will never get a good night's sleep on that thing, and if she doesn't sleep well, she won't be able to perform well; making it easier for us to eliminate her when we lose. (Devious) Better enjoy the most of tonight Sky, cause you won't be around tomorrow night.

(End Confessional)

Chris: OK, everyone has stopped digging and have started building their shelters. Whose will be the best? Let's find out shall we.

(Cut to Losers. Lightning is the only one that isn't building.)

Topher: (Hammering an outside wall) I can't believe we only have a few hours left to build our cabin. It would take at least a week to make it as good as a house.

Max: (Hammering the steps) Well you did build a treehouse in just a few hours and that turned out fine.

Topher: True that.

Courtney: (Setting up the beds with Gwen) Um, Gwen, I know you don't want to talk to me right now, but I have to ask; when Chef captured you outside my house, were you planning on visiting me? Did you come by every day?

Gwen: (Calm) No. (She walks away as Courtney looks down at the bed sadly)

(Confessional)

Gwen: I lied, about both questions; and I don't know why I was thinking about it.

(End Confessional)

Scarlett: (Looks at Lightning angrily) Aren't you going to help us build this thing?

Lightning: Nuh ah, Lightning only brings building supplies. He never builds with them.

Dave: (Putting up a window) Sounds more like athletes have no building and creative talent. Speaking of which... (He pushes Sky away from the cabin)

Sky: What are you doing Dave? I'm trying to help you guys build this.

Dave: We don't need your help. It was stupid of you to agree with Leonard on his Wizard's Tower. And your makeshift sled from the finale looked like crap as well. You're a lousy builder; maybe even a lousy artist.

Gwen: (Offended) Who are you calling a lousy artist?

Dave: Not you Gwen.

Sky: But I'm a good artist; even though sports are my thing.

Dave: (Outburst) And it's your only thing. It's a talent that anyone can do; just like The Fashion Bloggers did in The Ridonculous Race. They're not athletically built but they were still able to perform the flip. It shows that this is nothing special; which means you're not special. (He leaves)

Lightning: He means that your talent in sports is nothing special. Mine on the other hand is because I'm big and strong while you are small and weak.

(He bumps his arm into Sky as he walks away; almost knocking her over. Sky just looks down sadly as she rubs her arm. Cuts to Sammy watching from her teams' Hotel Balcony.)

Brick: Sammy, who are you looking at?

Sammy: I was just watching Sky getting picked on by Dave and Lightning. She really feels sad about being pushed around by someone that doesn't like her, and I know how she feels.

Shawn: (Putting up a window) I still can't believe Dave still hates her for what Chris did in the finale. I thought he would have just moved on with another girl.

Dawn: (Hammering the railing) His aura is filled with red anger, and it will keep getting darker and darker until it turns black.

Shawn: What happens when it turns black?

Dawn: He will take his anger out on everyone with almost no hope of him turning back.

Sammy: Oh my, I wish Sky was on our team. I don't think she should go through this.

Shawn: Yeah, and I have to tell her that Jasmine is sorry for getting into hers and Dave's relationship and I need to forgive her for her actions in the last two episodes.

Brick: Well we can't help her now; we need to finish our hotel.

Amy: (Hinging the door) Yeah, the less we think about some amateur athlete, the faster we can win this challenge.

(Sammy growls at Amy until Brick calms her down by placing his hand on her shoulder. Cuts to both finished shelters as the sun goes down.)

Chris: Well well well, after a whole days' worth of work, the teams have finished their shelters. (Cuts to the Hotel and cuts to each room as Chris describes them) The First Place Finishers have built a hotel almost identical to the one from our All Stars season; just not as grand. There's a dining hall for them to have their meals, two bedrooms; one for the guys and one for the girls, a balcony, and even an indoor swimming pool. Man if this thing WAS grand, I would live in here with them.

Noah: (Voice over) Don't even think about it.

(Cuts to Chris outside the cabin)

Chris: The Last Place Losers have made an exact replica of the old cabins. It's nothing special, just like someone said about another certain someone, but at least we didn't have to waste time building it ourselves.

(Cuts to everyone at their respected shelters; Finishers on the Hotel Balcony and Losers on the Cabin Porch)

Chris: And without further ado, the winners of this building challenge are...

(Everyone moves in closer as they await Chris' answer)

Chris: No one!

Everyone: WHAT!

Chris: Yep; no one won because this wasn't really a challenge. This was just a way to get you guys to make the shelters for us.

(Everyone moans)

Noah: Lazybones!

Courtney: Well since there was no challenge, that means no one goes home tonight.

Chris: That's where you're wrong Courtney.

Courtney: What?

Chris: Someone will be going home tonight; someone from both teams.

Everyone: WHAT!

Noah: Sheesh, we all need to stop saying "What".

Chris: Oh, and tonight, you guys won't be voting off someone. No; I'll be the one that votes tonight.

Everyone: WH... (Everyone pauses to stop themselves from saying "What")

Owen: (Shocked) Oh come on! (Whispers to Brick) Better?

Brick: Better!

Chris: When I call your name, please come forward; Dakota, Owen, Sky, and Lightning. (The four called contestants stand before Chris) You four are all on the chopping block, and only one of you from each team will be safe. Sky and Lightning; you two didn't help out with the building. I want to get rid of you both, but the one that I want to save is... Sky!

Lightning: Sha-what?

Gwen: (Annoyed) Argh, if someone says "what" one more time, I'm gonna hurl.

Sky: (Excited) Yes, thank you Chris!

Chris: No problem; I mean, we can't send you home when things between you and Dave are getting interesting.

(Sky moans as she heads back to her team)

Chris: OK, Dakota; you're on the chopping block for losing your mutated strength and turning back into a less credible you.

Dakota: (Offended) Hey!

Chris: Owen; you're on the chopping block for..., nothing, I just brought you down just to give a little tension before I send "Ms. No Longer Mutated" back home.

Owen: WAHOO, I'M SAFE BABY! (He then turns to Dakota) Oh, sorry about this Dakota.

Dakota: It's alright. (She unwraps Dawn's Sweater and gives it to Owen) Dawn can have her sweater back.

(Owen walks back to his team)

Chris: Dakota and Lightning; both of you are going home, and I want everyone to join me on the slope at the bottom of the Elimination Ceremony to see this seasons mode of transportation.

(Cuts to everyone at the bottom of the slope in shock at what the mode of transportation is)

Chris: Everyone, I give to you, (the camera pans out to reveal a huge hiking boot on a pendulum) "The Boot of Shame". OK Lightning, you're up first.

Lightning: (Standing on a red X) No one gives The Lightning the boot. The Lightning gives you the...

(Chris pushes a button on his remote and the boot swings downward, kicking Lightning off the island and disappears over the horizon as he screams in terror)

Chris: (Blows on the remotes antenna) One down, one to go. Dakota, it's your turn.

Dakota: (Standing on the red X and closing her eyes) This is gonna hurt.

Chris: Yes it will. (He pushes the button and the boot kicks Dakota off the island)

Dakota: I'm coming Sammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Chris: Well, my work here is done. See you all in the morning.

Topher: Aren't you going to sign off?

Chris: Nope, not this season; just like I didn't do it back in season 1. Heck, I didn't even throw to commercial either today.

Topher: Oh, well, mind if I do it?

Chris: Sure, (devious) if you want to join Lightning and Dakota.

Topher: On second thought, I'll just wait until I replace you.

Chris: (Chuckles) Good luck with that.

(Cuts to everyone going into their respected shelters. Everyone is in their pajamas. Cuts to Gwen and Courtney sharing a bunk.)

Courtney: Good night Gwen.

(Gwen says noting and just falls asleep while Courtney just pulls the covers over her head. Sky then gets into bed with Scarlett already asleep above her. Sky struggles to find a comfortable spot to sleep. Cuts to inside the guys' side. Topher (wearing a sleep mask) and Max are already fast asleep as Dave gets into bed underneath Topher's bunk.)

Dave: (Chuckles) Good night Sky! Hope you don't have any sweet dreams tonight, or tomorrow, or ever again. (He falls asleep)

(Cuts to inside the guys' hotel room. Brick, Noah, Owen, and Shawn are fast asleep until Owen begins tooting in his sleep; waking Brick and Shawn up.)

Brick: (Disgusted) Oh Man, who set off that deadly bomb?

Shawn: (Disgusted) Seriously?

(Owen and Noah just snore. Cuts to inside the girls' side. Dawn is meditating in her sleep while Amy steals Sammy's covers. Sammy (hugging a blue teddy bear) shivers a little as the cool wind whips through the tiny holes in the walls. Dawn wakes up and switches beds with Sammy.)

Sammy: Thanks Dawn! (She falls asleep again)

(Dawn just nods and goes back to meditating. Cuts to outside the two shelters as the camera pans out.)

(End Credits)

(Fades into a beach off the coast of Wawanakwa. It's the same place where everyone was shot out of the cannon. Lightning can be heard screaming just before his head crashes into the sand. Then Dakota's screams can be heard just as she plows into the sand. She gets up not knowing that her tattered shirt and shorts got caught on a tree branch next to her and rips off her clothes. Lightning gets his head out of the sand; leaving a little hole in the ground.)

Lightning: (Groans) Lightning lost again. This is the second worst thing I have ever experienced.

Dakota: (The back of her left arm is shown) Really; what was the worst of all?

Lightning: (Cheeks bulge up) You! (He hides his face into the hole and barfs)

Dakota: (Stunned) Me?

(She looks down and sees that she is completely nude as the camera pans out; showing her from her head to her stomach (CENSORED). She covers her chest up as she looks for something to cover herself with. She then sees an old sailboat sail with some rope and uses it to make a dress out of it.)

Dakota: (Relieved, sighs) That's better! Huh, I actually look pretty in this thing. Maybe I can get Tom and Jen to make this a huge fashion statement. What do you think Lightning?

(Lightning looks up and vomits into the hole again)

Dakota: (Shrugs) Ah what do you know about fashion? (She closes her eyes, smiles, and walks away)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 310 57
Takes place after Season 1 of the Total Drama Reboot (2023) RATE: PG-13 (For topics revolving around mental health and abusive couples) A year ago, C...
289 4 15
22 NEW competitors have signed up to participate in a homage to the hit TV Show, Total Drama Island. But, Chris is trying something new, now, he's a...
112 0 3
It's been a long time since Chris and Chef have visited the island that started it all, now with a change of look due to various chemical waste being...
302 3 14
pretty self explanatory, this is a total drama fanfiction with OC's that i won't take credit for. i hope you enjoy it