My Little Buddy Thor (Avenger...

By RockNRow23

Thor always loved being a little and all the avengers treated him like a little even the villains treated him... More

Authors Note
Prologue
Being Little
New Babies?!
BabySitting
The Wakanda Trip
Loki and Antman
ANNOUNCEMENT
Nightmares
Babysitting Part 2
The Mystery of Clint
RIP STAN LEE 1922-2018
The Great Day PT.1
The Great Day PT. 2
Christmas
The Superbowl
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
The Littles Get Kidnapped
8k reads
The Taken
The Park(Cap x The Littles)
Announcement
Coming Soon
CAUTION
Endgame
Announcement
Alone(Quill and Gamora Chapter)
Tony's Switch(Big and Little Side)
ANNOUNCEMENT
The Littles and Rhodey
BIG Announcement(It's worth it this time)
Important Announcement
The Water Park and the Movies (Cap X Bucky)
Open to Requests
Caution
Far From Home
Update
Time Out
A Breaking News Announcement
My Announcement(I hope you understand)
The Party
Announcment (I'm Sorry)
THE NEW TOWER
The Play Date
The Sleepover
BUCKY, QUILL, AND SAM
Requests Are Closed
YAY! Another Part!
Peter Is Sick Again
RIP KOBE BRYANT(1978-2020)
A Sequel?
Home Alone?
The Drawing
ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT( WHOOPIE ๐Ÿ™„)
THE BAD DAY
Growing Struggles
ALL GROWN UP
A NICE AND NORMAL DAY
THE KIDS
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU GUYS
SHOULD I WRITE A SEQUEL?

A Normal Day...Sort Of

805 9 0
By RockNRow23

*This was a request by Barbemeli. So half of it is Peter being sick and then the other half is random stuff*

It was like any other day where it was quiet. Everyone was sleeping in and they were having tons of wonderful dreams in their heads. Cap was dreaming of dancing with Peggy Carter. And the rest were dreaming about fighting and saving the world with no one killed except for the evil villains. It was great and everyone was having a great time. But Bucky snuck out of his bed and he was captured by an evil man who took him somewhere far away. Bucky stayed there for a long time.

                                 *Meanwhile at the Tower*

"Bucky it's time to get up." Cap said. No response. "Bucky." Cap said. Still no response. After about 5 minutes Cap finally realized that Bucky was not in his crib. Cap started to panic a little bit and he decided to look for him. Everyone else was still sleeping. During that time Peter was getting ready for another day at school. Tony, Loki, and Thor were the  second ones to get up and  go to the living room cause that  is where the TV was and of course they wanted to watch their favorite show. And so with the power of teamwork they got the TV on and they got their own breakfast and then they sat on the couch watching their show. They didn't know how loud it was and so the TV woke everyone else up  except Natasha making the 3 boys have a sheepish grin trying to seem like this was all good. Everyone just smiled and they eventually got their coffee and they sat at the table trying to still wake up. Everyone was not fully awake until someone spoke.

"Where's Cap and Bucky and Peter?" Rhodey asked.

"I know Peter went to school cause he would have taken the bus by now and that he would be in class soon after like at this time. And I don't know about Bucky and Cap." Bruce said. 

"Well, after we finish our coffee we have to go find Bucky and Cap." Clint said. 

                      *1 Hour Later*

"Ok, is everyone ready?" Bruce asked.

"Ready." They all said. 

"Alrighty then. Let's go find Cap and Bucky. Of course I never get to say this ,but AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!" Clint said. "Woo, that felt good to say it." Clint said. And so they left the tower leaving Thor, Tony, Loki, Peter, and Natasha behind. After they left Natasha woke up from her deep slumber. 

"Morning little guys." Natasha said. "Where is everyone? Are they still asleep?" Natasha asked. The 3 boys looked at her for a moment. "Come on tell me." Natasha said trying to get it out of them. This made the boys start laughing and of course that made Natasha smile. Natasha then had a little trick of her own. "Ok, if you guys tell me where they are I'll give you each a chocolate chip cookie and I'll let you have desert after lunch and after dinner." Natasha said. The boys nodded their heads in approval.

"They on mission to find Cap and Bucky." the 3 boys said in unison. Natasha was shocked that they left her behind on a mission ,but she knew that no one was gonna be home to take care of the 3 boys and Peter when he came home and so she just sucked it up. She got the 3 boys their cookies and when it was time they would have desert after lunch and after dinner.

                                                     *A Few Hours Later*  

"Alright, Peter is gonna come home any second now and if he has had a bad day make sure that you give him extra hugs and I'll make sure that he's doing ok. And then you guys can just watch TV." Natasha said to the boys. And then a saggy Peter came into the house and of course the 3 boys went up to him and hugged the life right out of him and of course that made Peter smile and then after that he went into his .bedroom and he just put his backpack down and just lied down on the bed. He was not feeling so good. Natasha walked into Peter's room and she had a concerned look on her face. "You ok Peter?" Natasha asked.

"I mean not really ,but I really want to feel better cause I really want to stay strong and help out everyone."Peter said. Natasha felt bad for Peter for not feeling good. And so she vowed to help Peter get back to health and also to take care of the other 3 until everyone else finds Cap and Bucky.  Natasha did whatever she could. She gave him soup, gave him tea, and she even gave him a bath for some reason. Peter thought it was the life where you could just be sick and everyone would do your bidding. But that was not the case. Peter felt weird like a change was happening and he didn't know what it was. He felt limpy and he couldn't help but cry like a lot. And then he knew, whenever he got sick he would go into a small space. Natasha didn't know that this had happened and so she assumed that he was still sick.

"Peter, you ok?" Natasha asked.

"I otay!" Peter said which then resulted in covering his mouth. Natasha was confused about why Peter would talk like that. And then after about 5 minutes she knew. Her eyes widened and she had a small gasp and then she ran over to Peter's room and she saw Peter crying and she didn't know what to do. Peter was in full ageplay mode and he couldn't stop. Natasha was getting stressed again making her about to be really angry and want to hurt someone ,but she didn't want to do that in front of Peter or the 3 littles. So, she breathed and then once she was calm she helped Peter and she was happy. After a few hours with dealing with Peter he went to sleep and then she had to tend to the other 3 boys who were getting bored. Natasha was thinking of something for them to do and after about 5 minutes she had an idea. 

"Hey guys, why don't we do something fun like a game." Natasha said. 

"What kind of game Auntie Tasha?" Thor asked.

"I was thinking more like we would play something more like around the lines of tag or hide n go seek." Natasha said. The 3 boys were not sure about it ,but then they realized that they were super bored and that playing a game was a really good idea right about now. The 3 boys cheered with delight and they ran to find a place to hide. Natasha started counting and then once she counted to 10 she began to search for them. Tony was hiding in Bruce's lab. Thor was hiding under his crib. And Loki was hiding somewhere else. Peter was still sleeping. After about a few hours of them playing hide n seek and tag Peter woke up. Peter was crying like crazy and he couldn't stop. Natasha feared that Peter's mental brain age got lower. Peter was now at least 8 months old and he couldn't stop his crying.  Natasha went over to the crying boy and tried to help him go back to sleep ,but he couldn't so, Natasha put an orange pacifier in his mouth and with all the strength she had carried the crying Peter and rocked him so that he could fall asleep but that didn't work at all and so she brought him into the living room and she put on Sesame Street and Peter calmed down.  Natasha was relieved and then she went to check on the other 3 who were taking their nap. She quietly opened the doors and when she saw the sleeping boys she couldn't help ,but smile. And then after she closed the doors she went back to watch Peter.

"Tasha, can we watch a movie and have tweats?" Peter asked. 

"Sure Peter." Natasha said. "What movie do you want to watch Peter?" Natasha asked.

"I wan to watch Lion King." Peter said. Natasha nodded in approval and she grabbed the DVD from the shelf and put it in the DVD player and then Peter watched the movie. After about 6 hours Peter watched about 3-4 movies and then was absolutely tired. Natasha put Peter in his bed and then went back to the living room and sat on the couch. The 4 boys were asleep and Natasha was glad there was quiet. 

                                             *Meanwhile at the secret hideout*

"You are now going to be part of my elite army to kill certain people that we have. And we will make you kill them no matter what." the evil man said. Bucky was struggling and he couldn't break free. But then as they were about to brain wash Bucky something hit their hands before they could reach the lever.  "Who's there?" the man asked. And then out came Cap with his mighty shield and his awesome powers to defeat the henchmen and the evil overlord who was about to brainwash Bucky. After about 20 minutes of fighting the evil man was defeated and Cap saved Bucky. Once Cap got Bucky out of the chamber he was in Bucky went into full ageplay mode. 

"DADDY!" Bucky yelled. Cap ran over to Bucky making them both smile. Cap carried Bucky and they were gonna go home ,but that failed cause the plane was destroyed. This made Bucky tear up. Cap wasn't worried though cause he had Bruce's number so he could call him and tell him where they are. Once they got to where Cap and Bucky were everyone felt relieved that they weren't dead.  Cap and Bucky got into the plane and Cap buckled up a very tired Bucky and then they flew home.

                            *Back at the Tower*

 Natasha was still relaxing on the couch and waiting for everyone else to come back. The 4 boys were still asleep. After about 10 minutes Natasha heard the landing of a plane and then she went out to greet them. She greeted everyone including Cap who was carrying a sleeping Bucky.  

"Good to see you Natasha." Cap said quietly.

"Hey Cap." Natasha said. "Oh, the boys are inside ,but they are all sleeping." Natasha said.

"Thanks for telling us that." Vision said. After everyone went inside Cap put Bucky in his crib and then closed the door. After 5 minutes they heard someone cry. Natasha knew who it was and she wanted no one to know that Peter gets in to a little kid headspace when he is sick so she had to come up with a cover story.

"Who's that crying?" Rocket asked.

"I am Groot.(Yeah, he's right.)" Groot asked.

"That's just my alarm when I have to do something. I'll be right back." Natasha said. That was not her best cover story ,but that is all she could think of at the moment. Everyone seemed suspicious about  what was going on with Natasha. But they ignored it and went back to whatever they were doing. Natasha came back with Peter who was feeling slightly better.  But Peter was still in his headspace.  

"Why are you carrying Peter Natasha?" Sam asked.

"Is there something that you would like to tell us Natasha?" Cap asked. Natasha thought for a moment trying to think of a cover story ,but she couldn't and she just had to tell the truth. She sighed.

"Yes, Peter is sick and so he has a tendency to go into ageplay and have a headspace of 2 years old. But this only happens when he is sick ,but that means that he is always in his big headspace and he only goes in his headspace rarely." Natasha said.

"That's fine. At least Peter is ok and that we now know that this happens rarely." Cap said. After about 20 minutes all 4 boys were up and trying to call for their daddy's. They were screaming and crying and waiting to get out of their cribs and that they were waiting to hang out with Peter who was getting less sick by the hour. And so once they got up everyone else thought that the 4 boys were ready to play and run around.But the 4 boys didn't want to run around they wanted to sit down with their daddy's and they just wanted to snuggle with them. Peter went over to Natasha and snuggled with her and both of them smiled. After a few hours dinner was ready and of course the 4 boys made a mess ,but this time Peter joined in and they had tons of food in their hair and everywhere. And of course this only meant one thing that could be happening after they ate dinner. You guessed it, bath time.  The boys didn't like bath time and so they were really argumentative about it. But they got over it and they just took a bath. Once they were all in PJ's the 5 boys were drinking a bottle of milk and watching cartoons on Sprout and trying to sleep. Once the 5 boys were asleep they were taken to their cribs and Peter to his bed. Once all 5 boys were asleep everyone went about their night watching TV like Dancing With the Stars.  After an episode of that they all went to bed and they were happy. The lights went dark and the rooms were quiet so that if an intruder came into the tower they could fight the person.  Anyway, everything was silent except for the sounds of the night and for some of them the sounds of a noise machine with sounds of the ocean. It was great. And everyone went to sleep.

                                      *The Next Morning*

"I'm finally all better and I am glad."Peter said.

"Yeah us too." Natasha said referring to her and everyone else in the tower. And so they went about their normal Saturday and they were happy just relaxing until Rhodey and Cap came up with an idea...

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND I HOPE THAT YOU ALL KEEP READING THIS AND THAT YOU ARE ENJOYING READING THIS AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT. IF YOU HAVE AN SUGGESTIONS AND I WILL GET TO THEM JUST PUT THEM IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AND I WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR SUGGESTIONS TO WHAT YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE. ANYWAY, IF I MADE ANY MISTAKES I'M SORRY. ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY. ALL THE LOVE. R 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 68 10
Ever since ๐ญ๐ก๐ž Tony Stark reached out to Peter Parker, his big sister Vera, started hating the man even more. Peter and Vera being a team, she co...
9.6K 330 13
What if the Avengers weren't the good guys? What if they controlled the world? what if they killed people who didn't follow the rules? Everyone wa...
813K 15.9K 200
You and the Avengers.
11.1K 424 30
We all know about the amazing avengers but what if they were in high school and had all the craziness come along with it? How would that pan out? Not...