Pokemon: Alexandrite & Topaz

By DoctorPokeCraft

Sentoki is a boy with a mission to find his parents. Hikaru is a girl who just wants to go home. Together wit... More

Chapter 1: Sentoki
Chapter 2: Hikaru
Chapter 3: The Team
Chapter 4: Fioure Region
Chapter 5: The Truth
Chapter 6: Pallet Town
Chapter 7: Mt. Moon and Kimyona
Chapter 8: Storyteller
Chapter 9: Pewter Gym
Chapter 10: Quests
Chapter 10.5: Character Bio's, 200 Reads Thanks, and Update
Chapter 11: Cerulean City
Chapter 12: Mimicry
Chapter 13: Cerulean Cave
Chapter 14: Training
Chapter 15: Psychic Time
Chapter 15.5: Pokemon Teams
Chapter 16: Silph Co.
Chapter 17: Pokemon Fan Club
Chapter 18: Yellow
Chapter 19: Power Plant
Chapter 20: Green and the Chairman
Chapter 20.5: Character Profiles - Villain Edition
Chapter 21: Vermillion Persuasion
Chapter 22: Celadon Fire
Chapter 24: Celadon Gym
Chapter 25: Trouble with Snorlax
Chapter 26: War on the Cycling Road
Chapter 27: Fuschia Gym and the Zoo
Chapter 28: Safari Zone
Chapter 29: Seafoam Islands
Chapter 30: Cinnabar Island Hotel
Chapter 31: Pokemon Mansion
Chapter 31.5: 500 Reads and Update
Chapter 32: Heating Things up with Blaine
Chapter 33: Going Home
Chapter 34: Lazy Day
Chapter 35: The Birds of Route 2
Chapter 36: Viridian Gym
Chapter 36.5: Excuses, Thanks, Starters
Chapter 37: Everstones and Evolution
Chapter 38: Hope
Chapter 38.5: One Year Anniversary
Chapter 39: To the League
Chapter 40: The Road of Victory
Chapter 41: Indigo Plateau
Chapter 42: Preparation
Chapter 42.5: Pokemon Watty Awards & Johto
Chapter 43: Climbing the Ladder
Chapter 44: Preliminary Rounds Part 1
Chapter 45: Preliminary Rounds Part 2
Chapter 46: Final Rounds Part 1 - Sentoki vs Subarashi
Chapter 47: Final Rounds Part 2 - Kimyona vs Jinsoku
Chapter 48: The Room Where It Happens
Chapter 49: Ten Years Later
Chapter 50: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 51: Face Your Destiny
Chapter 52: Rise Up
Chapter 53: The End of the Beginning
Chapter 54: Mission Complete
Chapter 55: Tomorrow
Chapter 55.5 Afterword

Chapter 23: Department Store

224 6 0
By DoctorPokeCraft

"Pichu, lookie! It's the Department Store!" Hikaru began cheering and hugging Pichu in front of the building.

"Hikaru, you're too damn loud. You're giving me a headache," Sentoki began rubbing his temples. The girls made him get up early so they could go shopping. "What are we getting here anyways? I was supposed to go training."

"Training?! Remember what Erika said? We have two days until we can get back to Pokemon and all that stuff. We can finally take a break. We're always non-stop these days. Come on, Sentoki," Hikaru said as they went inside. 

"Yeah, Sentoki. Why do you always train like you're running out of time? Always practicing like you need it to survive, sheesh Sentoki. Take a break," Kimyona said, putting her hand on his shoulder.

"Ugh, fine. Just this once," he groaned.

The Department Store was basically a huge mall for trainers and Pokemon. There were shops everywhere. Everything one person could ever need was found in the Department Store.

"Don't be so grumpy. We do need to stock up on some things," Kimyona added. Hikaru started pulling her to a Pokemon accessories store. Sentoki reluctantly followed behind. He stood around the store as he heard Hikaru tell Kimyona how cute something would look on Pichu. Pichu secretly left Hikaru and went over to Sentoki.

"Not into this shopping thing either?" Sentoki asked Pichu.

"Pichu, pi," Pichu said glumly.

"I don't really get girls. What's so great about putting clothes on a Pokemon? I mean, look at this shit!"

He picked up a top hat and put it on Pichu's head for emphasis. Some girls saw this and began whispering about cute it was that he was dressing up Pichu. Sentoki began blushing and went to return Pichu to Hikaru. He looked around the whole store and couldn't find them. He left and saw that they were in a stone evolutions store.

"Oi. Hikaru. Forgetting something?" Sentoki said, giving Pichu back.

"I already knew he was with you," Hikaru said, "Sentoki, Pichu, look at this. It's an evolutionary stone." She pointed at a Thunderstone. Sentoki whistled at the sight of it.

"Hey, maybe you can evolve Eevee with it."

He shook his head and said, Jolteon is a good choice but not the one for me."

Kimyona came shortly after with a purchased item. She wouldn't tell what stone she got. After a more browsing around the Department Store, the trio finally made it the rooftop. Surprising, it was closed off.

"Closed? How can it be closed? It's a roof." Sentoki said.

"I don't know but I'm going to find out," Hikaru said slyly while going up the stairs.

"Hikaru, we can't," Kimyona said and pointed to the sign, "It said it's close."

Hikaru rolled her eyes and said "It's a piece of paper. What's it gonna do? Papercut me to death?" She proceeded up the stairs. Sentoki and Kimyona stayed there because they don't want to be in trouble again. Hikaru got to the top and looked around. Empty. She decided that this place was boring and went back to her friends.

"Well?" Sentoki said when Hikaru got came down.

"There's nothing there. Just some vending machines," Hikaru reported.

"Why the hell would there be vending machines on a roof," Sentoki questioned.

"Now that we've seen the whole place, let's leave. I wanna try out the new stuff we bought," Kimyona said while pointing at their shopping bags. The trio left and went to the Pokemon Center's practice grounds. There, they took out their Pokemon. Sentoki took Hikaru and Kimyona's earlier advice and laid down under a tree instead of training while Hikaru had Vulpix train the newly evolved Charizard. Kimyona, on the other hand, was sorting out their newly bought stuff. Vulpix saw this and wanted to know what was happening. Kimyona took out the Fire Stone she bought and called Growlithe over. She began explaining to Growlithe what was going to happen.

"Vulpix! Don't touch that!" Kimyona shouted but it was too late. Vulpix was in full contact with the Fire Stone. Hikaru and Sentoki came over to see what all the noise. Kimyona pointed at Vulpix and said "Vulpix, she touched the Fire Stone I got for Growlithe."

"Are you sure? Vulpix hasn't evolved into Ninetales," Sentoki said. Vulpix got bored of playing with the stone and resumed training Charizard.

"Yes, I'm positive. I was telling Growlithe how I was using the Fire Stone to evolve it and I saw Vulpix playing with it."

"Maybe it's because..." Hikaru began saying.

"Hmm? You know something about this?" Sentoki asked. Hikaru shook her head in return.

"Well since Vulpix didn't evolve then maybe it can still work," Hikaru suggested. She picked up the stone and gave it to Kimyona. Kimyona took it and gave it to Growlithe. Growlithe began shining and got bigger. After the shining dimmed down, it was obvious that Growlithe had evolved into Arcanine.

"Wow. That's the first time I've seen evolution by stones," Kimyona said after a long day of training with Arcanine. Sentoki nodded in return.

"Where did Hikaru go this time?" He said when they got to their room in the Pokemon Center.

"She said she was making a phone call," Kimyona replied back.

In the lobby, Hikaru made a video call to Professor Oak.

"Hikaru! It's been awhile since I've seen you. How're you doing? Where are you at right now?" Professor Oak said through the phone.

"Fine. We're in Celadon City," Hikaru answered.

"Celadon? I heard there was a fire there. Are you guys alright?"

"We're fine. We were the ones who put it out. My Charmeleon even evolved in the process."

"It did, did it? That's remarkable. So what brings you to call?"

"Well Kimyona bought a Fire Stone and Vulpix made contact with it."

"Oh, congratulations. You have a Ninetales now along with your Charizard."

"No. I don't. Vulpix didn't evolve."

"It didn't? That's impossible. Vulpix's only way of evolving is through evolutionary stones. Upon contact, the evolution should happen no matter what."

"I was thinking and I figured it was because Vulpix isn't from here."

"From here? Oh, it came with you from the future?"

"That's right. If Vulpix is like this then my other Pokemon should be too. I realized that my only Pokemon that evolved was Charizard."

"So Pokemon can only evolve if they're in their own time period. That theory would be an amazing breakthrough in Pokemon evolution!"

"Professor, I don't think this is the time for this. I really need to go back to my time."

"Sorry, you're right. I heard from Yellow that you met Celebi but it wouldn't take you back."

"Yeah. It said that my time journey here isn't finished yet."

"Well the only thing you can do right now is trust Celebi. The other Pokedex Holders will help you too. And another thing, did you tell Sentoki and Kimyona about this?"

"...Not yet."

"You should. They could be a lot of help to you. Well anyways, I have to go now. Good luck." With that, Professor Oak hung up. Hikaru sighed and collapsed on the floor.

"What am I gonna do, Pichu?" Pichu patted her head for encouragement when Sentoki came.

"What's with you?" he asked. She shrugged in return. "Well we better get go to the room. Kimyona's getting worried."

'She worries too much,' Hikaru thought as she got up.

"So there's something I want to ask you about," Sentoki said as they left the lobby. He thought about the conversation he overheard with Hikaru and Yellow.

"Back when we were with Yellow, I heard your conversation with her."

"H-how much did you hear?" Hikaru started to tense up.

"All of it."

'Crap,' She thought. She had to tell him a lot sooner than she thought she would. Before she could reply, Kimyona found them and dragged them back to their room. They had a gym battle with Erika the next day.

"We're talking about this later," Sentoki whispered in Hikaru's ear as they entered their room with the unknowing Kimyona.

'I'm screwed,' Hikaru thought and looked at Pichu for encouragement. He simply patted her on the head. That night, Hikaru was thinking of a ways she could explain to Sentoki and Kimyona about everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 3.1K 88
This is the start of a new journey for our young protagonist. As she obtains new Pokemon, new friends, and new sights, she may find something more be...
2.3K 104 53
Read as Savanna, Ash, May her childhood friend, Ritchie, and Brock travel through the Kanto region! New enemies and friends will be met along the way...
109K 4K 80
A 10-year-old boy, with a goal to become a Pokemon Champion, sets out on a journey across the Kanto Region. A journey charged with friendships, fun...
845 39 11
Daniel is a fifteen-year-old boy who goes with his little boy Matthew on a journey throughout the Kanto region. What happens when he runs into a fami...