The Contract That saved my Br...

By sel_evelyn

What are you willing to help your only sibling? Would you do anything? Well, Alexandra didnt quiet had option... More

The Contract... that saved my brother but not me
Chapter 1: My new life & home
Chapter 2: Ian and Kyle
Chapter 3: He likes me?
Chapter 4: Alex + Ian= love ?
Chapter 5: Engaged
Chapter 6: How about we try?
Chapter 7: Our first date
Chapter 8: Too good to be true...
Chapter 9: Kyle
Chapter 10: Hoping
Chapter 11: Getting better...
Chapter 12: Uncle Luis
Chapter 13: Three more days
Chapter 14: Disaster comes knocking
Chapter 15: My wedding day
Chapter 16: Honeymoon
Chapter 16: Extended
Chapter 17: Going back home
Chapter 18: The Truth Comes out
Chapter 19: After the truth
Chapter 20: Hope
Chapter 21: What should I do?
Chapter 22: Auction and Love
Chapter 23: Finding peace?
Chapter 24: Cheated
Chapter 25: Past and Present
Chapter 26: I am free
Chapter 27: Life goes on
Chapter 28: Wrong deal
Chapter 29: Baby surprise
Chapter 30: Another surprise???
Chapter 31: I still want him
Chapter 32: The truth finally comes out
Chapter 33: Time flies
Chapter 34: Finding Alex
Chapter 35: Continue Finding Alex
Chapter 36: Babies Time
Chapter 37: Finalizing
Chapter 38: The start of the end Part 1
Chapter 39: 38 continued
Chapter 41: The start of the end Part II
Chapter 42: The Final Result
Time Passes By: The End
Ending Two (Alternative Ending)

Chapter 40: Missing

4.7K 178 6
By sel_evelyn

IAN POV:

"Ian," Kyle is calling me.

"Yeah?" This is a surprise.

"Alex," he says, "she is missing."

"So?" I ask.

"Richard took her," Kyle says.

"Our dad? Why would our dad take Alex?" What's going on? I thought the only reason why she moved to California was to help Johnny. It was part of the plan we made. Is this because of the relationship they had?

"Can you just come by my place?"

I sigh, I look at Cassy with our baby. "Sure."

I hang up and tell Cassy I am going to see Kyle.

"Can I go? I don't want to be alone," she frowns. I look at our baby girl in siting on her lap. "Okay, get ready."

We arrive to Kyle's house. Melissa and Johnny are there.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Melissa can you and Cassy step out?" Johnny asks.

"But-" Cassy says.

I look at her, "Go to the room please."

She nods and goes with Melissa to the bedroom. I sit next to Kyle.

"Do you know about Alex and Richard's relationship?" Kyle asks me.

Wait, he knows about what they done?

"Richard kidnapped Alex," Johnny says. "Melissa saw when he grabbed her to a car and drove away. We have been calling her phone but no answer. Kyle has gone to the house but Richard isn't there."

"Johnny is a cop," Kyle looks at me.

Whoa, whoa, what?

Johnny takes out his wallet and shows me a police golden badge. He's a cop!

"I wanted to be a security guard at this fancy bank, but of course, I needed training. I did my training along with some future police men. The scout saw me and told me I had more potential than the others so he convinced me to join." Johnny says, "I started to train to be an officer, but I also needed money. I meet your father at a restaurant I was working part-time, when he asked me if I wanted to be a collector. I knew Richard was doing something illegal, so I report it."

He continues, "my officers said to take the job. At first I didn't understand, but soon after I accepted it, they explain I was the right guy for the job. I needed to go undercover."

"The police have been chasing after dad for five years," Kyle says. "They haven't had enough proof to charge him for anything."

"This is crazy, I know my dad has bribe people and such, but is he really doing things illegally?" I ask.

"I almost killed someone," Johnny says, "I knew I couldn't blow my cover, it was too early in the assignment, but I stop myself. I beat the guy badly enough that he can't walk anymore."

"What is my dad doing?" I ask.

"For all I've seen," Johnny says, "he can be charged with attempted murder, bribery, money laundering, and now kidnapping."

My father is a criminal after all.

"I already submitted my report to the police. Melissa already reported Alex being kidnapped. The police should be here any second," Johnny says.

ALEX POV

I open my eyes. I fell asleep. I hear seahawks yelling outside, I see a brown closet door, and I hear people outside. I sit and look around. I am at a hotel room. I look to my right and see glass slide doors. I stand and look outside. It's a beach. People are laughing, dancing, swimming, etc.

Where am I?

The door opens and I turn around. I see Richard in a white beachy shirt with khaki pants. "Hi," he smiles.

"I want to go home," I say.

"You are, welcome to Puerto Rico," he chuckles. "Isn't it beautiful outside?"

"Let me go," I say.

"Look, change, I bought you clothes, they are in the drawer," Richard's face becomes serious, "we will leave tomorrow, but for now, I want to go eat with you, so get pretty, and you better not escape. I have guards all around." He walks away closing the door.

I start to quickly look around for a phone, but there isn't one! This is crazy.

I have no other choice. I shower and get dress in a long red dress. I can maybe trick Richard and escape.

I knock on the door, "I'm ready."

A dark brown skin man opens the door and walks me to the lobby. Richard smiles as he sees me, "Beautiful."

"Thanks,"

He gets my hand and whispers in my ear. "Don't you dare scream or call for help. I know where your kid is, I can easily get rid off him."

No, my baby no, he can't do that.

I nod and hold the tears. We walk to the beach. The dress is a v-neck on top, showing cleavage, and is tight on the waist. It is flowy on the bottom and also a deep v on the back.

I see some guys check me out, so this what Richard wants. He wants to parade me around.

"Let's go in here," Richard stops in a fish shack on the beach. A waitress sits us on a wooden table and asks what we like.

"Water," I say.

"Okay, and what would you like to eat?" she smiles.

"Nothing,"

Richard sighs, "I will have a beer and shrimp, she will have a salad please."

The waitress nods and leaves to the counter.

"Make an effort Alex. Look around you! Besides, you know I won't harm your baby. Actually, I told Sam to get him for you. He will join us tomorrow at the airport."

"Richard, this is not good," I say. "Please, I want to go home. I don't want to-"

"Quiet," he says.

IAN POV

I take Christian in my arms. He is fast asleep. "I promise to bring your mom back."

"Ian," Cassy says, she walks towards me, "can we go back home?"

"I can't. I need to support my brother and help find my dad. He isn't well. I am really afraid he is going to do something even more stupid. And I won't have Alex life in my conscience," I say. I haven't told her Christian is my child, she has been off lately and I don't want her to cause a scene now.

"You still love her?"

"Love her or not, that doesn't matter, I don't want my dad to leave this kid without a mom like I was! I don't want Christian to suffer like Kyle and I did."

"What about your daughter?"

"I love her," I say, "But I know she is fine and she has you."

"You are going to leave me?" Cassy asks.

I go to her and kiss her forehead. "No."

"But you don't love me," she whispers.

"no,"

She begins to cry. "Why?"

"Cassy please, this is not the right time."

"Ian!" Melissa comes in running to the hallway. "They found Alex's phone near a highway."

I lay Christian down on his bed and go to the living room. We are at Kyle's place.

I see the officer. "Is there anything that can help us find then?"

He says no, "Nope. But we got a credit card, your father used it to buy a dress, but in New York."

"I don't get it," I say.

"He made a purchase by phone at a store in New York City yesterday. He called from a private number, we are trying to track down the signal, but Richard might have already move on."

"He isn't stupid," Johnny says. "He might already left the country."

"Didn't you warn the airports near by?" I ask the officer.

"Yes, but your dad has money, he can easily buy a jet or have one already. As long as the airplane is legal and being flied by a legal pilot, he would have quickly get out of the country before we can warn the airports and even get a correct location of the plane signal."

I sigh, "Where can he be?"

Johnny gasps, "He told me. He-he asked where was my ideal vacation spot, he told me that he wanted to buy tickets for Jennifer and I to go our honeymoon, I told him Puerto Rico."

"Did he show you the tickets?" the officer asks.

"No, he told me he wanted to surprise Jennifer. That was about a week ago though, do you think he used those tickets to go to Puerto Rico with Alex?"

"Probably," I say.

Kyle comes in the house, "I know where he is! Sam told me. He is in Puerto Rico, but he might not be there anymore."

Sam comes in crying, "I am a bad person. I should be arrested."

"Why?"I ask.

He sobs, "your father paid me 500,000 dollars to get Christian and send him to Puerto Rico. But-"

"I caught him and well, he couldn't do it," Kyle says.

"Do you anything else?" Johnny asks.

"No," Sam says, "I was going to leave the state once I did the job. Please-please forgive me!"

I pat his back, "It's okay. We know."

The officer dispatches the info the station and he leaves. He tells us to keep informing him about any changes.

"Okay, so they might leave Puerto Rico, where else would Richard go?" Kyle asks.

"More south," I say. "Where no one knows him and where he doesn't have any business."

"Brazil?" Sam asks.

"No," Kyle says. "somewhere more like remote or smaller."

"Where no one knows him," I say. Then it hits me. Where he meet my mom, "Argentina! Dad is going to Argentina!"

"Why?" Kyle asks.

"That's where he meet mom, he was just a tourist there like mom, no one knows him, he doesn't have business there, and no one would question him," I answer.

"Okay okay," Johnny says, "Maybe."

"Let's go," Kyle says, "let's get there before he does."

I nod, "Okay."

"I'm going to report it to my officers," Johnny goes outside to call the police.

We might find Alex after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 1K 49
Anatassia Beverly Hills the most clueless girl on the planet earth. Daughter of famous Diego and Ciara Hills owners of fashion company. Not a fan of...
336K 19.4K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
20.5K 1.8K 65
"Y...You bastard! If you think I'll marry you because of some stupid debt you have with my dad then you are out of your mind. I'll never marry you!" ...
160K 7.2K 42
Riley had a boyfriend, Brayden, who was a perfect escape from her family. She had never once imagined life without him but now she was living one. ...