Is This My Happy Ending? Viol...

By animebabe108

Author: It's a violetine fan-fiction, I have been obsessed with this ship since I played the first episode an... More

Chapter 1: Where is Aj....
Chapter 2: nice too meet you too...
Chapter 3: scares and a little heart to heart
Chapter 4: Old Wounds
Chapter 5: your a pretty cool girl
Chapter 6: uhhhh...Time for fishing!!!
Chapter 7: Please be a nightmare and feelings
Chapter 8: secrets and old times
Chapter 9: close call!
Chapter 10: overthinking
Chapter 11: Wasn't a dream
Chapter 12: I wish this could last forever
Chapter 13: Be mine...
Chapter 14: The times will change
Chapter 15:Another one down
Chapter 16: I don't know anymore
Chapter 17: maybe nothing will change...
Chapter 18: I believe you
Chapter 19: We Were Still Us
Chapter 20: Just some fun
Chapter 21:It is always her

Au one-shot chapter (not part of main story)

3.8K 65 51
By animebabe108

Authors note: hey guys I know I haven't updated a regular chapter in two days, but I really wanted to do this one-shot for a while. Finleymorris04  and I were bouncing off ideas a while back and I thought of a scenario where Clem wants a baby and her and vi are married and they end up adopting sooo I hope you enjoy and I swear in my damn life I will have a regular chapter out tomorrow editing has been a pain in the ass!

Violet's pov

"Alright Louis see you tomorrow!" I yell to my coworker as I leave the garage, sighing from a long day at work. (Yes I am having Violet work as a mechanic, no I don't know why I can picture her being one. Just deal please lol)

"Well isn't someone all sunshines and rainbows" I look up from the ground, to the source of the sarcasm.

At the sight of Clem, I smile instantly, but roll my eyes in a attempt to look annoyed, "I thought I told you that you didn't have to pick me up."

She shrugs, giving me a innocent look, "what saying you didn't miss me?"

"Nope not at all, who wants to be around a teacher? Blah!" I tease and fake gag at the mention of her new job.

"Hey you were all for me going to get my teaching degree!!" She pouts.

"Truuue..." I say in a bored tone, as I slowly walk up to her. Trying to hide what I was about to do, then I quickly pick her up into my arms and spin her around.

At first she jumps at the sudden action, but then she quickly turns into a ball of life bursting with laughter. Let's just say that sound made all my exhaustion and annoyance disappear, replacing those feelings with ones of contentment and pure bliss.

"Teachers can be hot too..." I tease and she rolls her eyes, before I finally put her on the ground and she pulls me in for a passionate kiss.

"Well you get a detention for being a little miss attitude" she says and backs away from me, "come on we need to get you home and in a bath, you reek of oil!" She exclaims, scrunching her nose up and fake disgust.

"Ohhhh come onnn" I fake whine as I try to pull her back in for another kiss.

"Nah ah ah home now" she demands pointing a finger toward the car.

"Grrr fine, but you owe me" I say and I open the drivers door for her and I bow down like a butler and she rolls her eyes, climbing in.

Once I am seated she tells me to go through her phone, since she wants to she me what her and her class did today. Clementine teaches a 1st grade class and she loves them to death. I am really glad she took the time to become something she enjoys, and working for her to be able to go was worth it, since I get to see the smile on her face everyday.

"And Annie made me a necklace out of beads that read best teacher..." Clem finishes and I realized I had zoned out looking at Clem's face in the pictures.

"Ohh sorry Clem I just..." I began to say.

"Don't worry, I understand your tired i have dinner ready for you already. All you have to do is heat it up." She says and I intertwine my fingers with hers, as she keeps her other hand in the wheel.

"Actually...vi can we talk about something..." Clem says worry evident in her voice, as she obviously is looking for the right words.

I am instantly overcome with concern, "yes of course! Are you ok?!" I ask as I look her up and down, she seems to be fine.

"No no no...nothing's wrong it's just..." she takes a deep breath before glancing at me out of the corner of her eyes.

"What would you say if...if I told you I want to have a kid...like adopt one with you..." she says slowly, letting her words soak in.

I just stared at her, not really sure I had heard her correctly.

"I-I mean we have been together for 5 years now and I know we just recently got engaged but...I want to violet. I want to raise a kid with you..." Clem tries to explain, but completely butchers it.

We became engaged a little over a month ago, I took her to the aquarium with her dad Lee and her step-mom Carley. Then with help from Lee, when we got home that night he played guitar for her and I got down on one knee. Though it was way to corny I did it, for her.

This was different though...I don't know how to be a mom, I mean between the age of 7 and 8 my parents sent me away. Told me they wanted nothing to do with a devil spawn like me. Told me I should never have been born. How can I be any better as a parent?

I couldn't tell Clem that though, "I don't know Clem...we just aren't ready" I say, and my heart breaks when I see her expression change from hopeful to instant sadness.

"I mean come on we just got engaged and are trying to get a wedding together, on top of that your student loans are coming in...we just don't have the resources clementine... maybe someday just not now." I rub my thumb over he back of her hand, but she pulls her hand away.

It wasn't in a rough or hateful manner when she did it, she just gently put it back on the wheel. "Yea sure..forget I said anything" she mutters, and I can see her knuckles go white from gripping the wheel.

"Clem..." I say in a rejected quiet voice.

"I said forget it!" Clem snaps and I turn my gaze away from her, "it was a stupid question..." she finishes more gently.

The rest of that night, Clem was a lot more distant and solemn. Eventually she pepped up though when we sat down and watched fast and furious, but even then it's almost as if her mind and heart wasn't there. She looked as if a part of her was missing.

During the next week after that, I noticed her looking at baby's in strollers whenever we saw one or at toys through store windows a almost dreaming state as she did so.

Eventually I gave in, Clem was the love of my life and it wasn't like I didn't want kids. I just didn't know if I would be able to do it, and even though I may be the most horrible mom I know Clem will be there with me every step. We are clementine and Violet after all! The unstoppable duo...as Clem would call us. Usually I would roll my eyes at the nickname for us, but this time it drove me to be able to do it.

"Where are we going vi?" Clem asks me as I guide her down the street that day. She had a blindfold on because I wanted to surprise her when we got to the adoption center to meet kids.

"Hold on miss impatient we are almost there..." I say smiling at her childish antic where she asks, "are we there yet?" Every five seconds.

Once we arrived at the building I take a moment to prepare myself mentally.

'You got this victory violet! You will be the best damn mom there is watch!' I mentally encourage myself, since Clem couldn't in her predicament.

"Ok" I say as I removed her blindfold and it takes her a moment to adjust to the light, and to fully take in what was happening.

Her eyes lit up as she quickly turned to me, "no way..." she said he voice on the edge of squealing like a fangirl.

"Yea...I know we can do this...as long as we have each other right?" I ask and she nods.

"Yep forever and always" she impatiently glances at the door.

"Lets go!!!"

Inside we met a toddler, he was about a year and a half old. "What's his name?" Clementine asked as the woman social worker, placed the boy on the ground to play.

"His name is Aj, poor thing lost his mom not long ago to cancer..." the woman explained.

"Hey goofball.." Clem says in a baby voice as she sits down on the floor in front of the boy Aj.

He crawled up into her lap and gave Clem the biggest smile ever, as he began giggling at funny face Clem made. Instantly I could tell Clem was in love with him as I watched awkwardly in the background, imputing some comments here and there.

"Here vi!" Clem says as she tries to hand Aj to me.

"H-huh?" I question and she gives me a encouraging look.

"You can do it lover..." she said.

The minute I looked at Aj in the eyes, my heart melted for some reason it felt like he was apart of me and Clem. I was somehow over come with this feeling of wanting to protect him...do anything for him.

He reached his little arms out for me,whining for me to hold him.

I took him into my arms and then that was it...I was hooked. This boy was definitely going to be apart of our messed up family.

About 6 months later, we were able to fully adopt Aj and take him home. Lee had painted Aj's room a
Camo style which Clem fell in love with. Surprisingly, Lee instantly adjusted into being a grandpa, and Carley adjusted just as fast.

"Vi...he's crying again...." Clem sighed as we both woke up one night, Aj had trouble sleeping at night. Night terrors apparently, this time it was 2 am and Clem had a early conference at her school the next day. So I got up with Aj.

"I got him..." I said in annoyance as I removed my covers from me, slipping on some pajama pants.

"You sure?" She asked through half asleep eyes.

I smile and lean over to kiss her forehead, "yes my love...you get rest"

I walked into Aj's room, and I lifted him out of his crib. Patting is back and softly making "shhhh" sounds in a attempt to calm him. As I made my way to the kitchen, to hear up a bottle of milk for him.

"Another nightmare buddy...mommys sorry she can't do much to help..." I say trying to give the best baby voice I could, when going off a hour of sleep.

He calmed down at the sound of my words, and I was able to out the nipple of the bottle into his mouth. He started to drink the milk as I made my way back to his room. I sat down in the brown rocking chair in the corner as I gently rocked us both, "your a little spoiled brat aren't you." I joke as I played with his hair. He giggled in response, "momma funny..." he garbled out and I chuckled at he cuteness.

"Your a natural..." I looked up to see Clem standing in the doorway, watching.

"Really?" I asked, "wait didn't I tell you to sleep."

"Come on let me watch you guys...." she begs and I give in, to tired to argue.

I pulled a book out and began to read it to him, "and this little pig went..." I read out as I was half way into the book.

Aj and I were dozing off together in that moment, and the last thing I hear is clem say," Sleep well my two little devils..."

Authors note: I know it isn't the best I am also doing this at like 12 am so I will edit it tomorrow and the next regular chapter will also be done tomorrow night. Make sure to tell me what you think and I hope you have a great day/night. Love you guys!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
309K 10.8K 50
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
135K 6.2K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
978K 36.9K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...