Tale of a new beginning..

By ihearticecream99

Lea.A normal girl who leaves in an island for 14 years. She wants to take revenge from Patrick but don't know... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

6.

56 2 3
By ihearticecream99

" Good morning Carte" I said as I opened the fridge door and took a bottle of orange juice and pour  it in my cup.

" Good morning babe" he yawned.

" Don't call me that" I raised my index finger in his face.

" Woah, I just said babe. Like what if I said Good morning se--"

" Shut up Carte" I cut off his words.

" Fine" He snickered

" Do you know that when you sleep you look so cute and perfect, just like when your awake" 

I went around the Counter and sat near him.

" Nobody's perfect Carte" 

" Well you are" he blushed so hard.

.

" So today we have to visit your mom" I changed the topic.

" Yeah.yeah. I have to go em-em-  ch- change. S-s-see you later" his voice was cracking.

why does he act so weird? 

.

.

I went downstairs after I finished dressing and fixing my hair. I took my sweater and called Carter.

" Carte?" I shouted " We have to go" 

No answer

" Carte where are you?" 

Still no answer.

Maybe his just in the parking. I'll go see him.

When my hand reached the door handle, I felt smooth fingers on my waist.

oh God. Please no

I closed my eyes tightly. His head rested on my shoulders and covered my left ear with his silky hair. He cleared his throat before saying:" Are you ready to go?"

" Omg Carte, you scared me. I thought you're a thief " I released the breath I was holding since God knows when.

He laughed smoothly as he said: " You have a wild imagination babe" 

" I said don't call me babe"

" It just slips from my mouth sweetheart"

" Don't call me that either, and stop flirting with me"

" okay. Will you open your eyes now and turn?"

Can't he see how am blushing right now?

" Why do you want me to turn? Just let go of me and we will go to the hospi.."

" Shh. Just turn" He said as he turned me to look him right in the eye.

I opened my eyes as I saw those brown sparkling eyes looking at me. He closed the gasp between us and put his forehead on mine. I wonder if he can hear my heartbeat? I can't get him off me because.. I really don't know why. I just feel warmth with his arms on my waist.

No one spoke anything. We were just starring at each other.

* wink* *wink* his phone vibrated in his pocket. We stepped back as he replied on his call.

" Hello?"

" Yes" He replied to the person on the phone.

" Ok. Were coming." He ended the call as threw his phone in his pocket.

" Mom want to talk to us"

" Oh Okay"

He opened the door and raised his hand in the air as to say ' Ladies first'. I put on my sweater and exited the house. The weather seem fresh and cool today.Huff I got saved by the bell( phone). He was about to kiss me. ( maybe)

.

We reached floor 6 as we opened Julia's room. 

As I saw Julia laying in the bed, I immediately dropped my bag on the floor and rushed to her and hugged her. I never felt like that before. No one cared for me like she does.

Ok you're being dramatic.

Shut up. It's the truth.

" Um.. sorry. I just missed you" I said as I stepped back.

" Don't worry honey. I missed you too." She gave me a huge smile.

Carter cleared his throat. " Someone is getting jealous here" He said from behind me.

" Haha Carter. Come and let me see you" She said as she raised her hands in the air ready to hug him. He stepped forward and kissed his mom.

Nothing's more sweeter than a mom.

I know.

" Lea and Carter, bring chairs and sit beside me" She ordered

We did what she wanted and settled in our chairs.

" you two" she pointed on us " You have to open your ears widely and listen carefully. Okay?"

" Okay" we both said.

" Lea, what I want to say right now will shock you but you have to do this. you and Carter. I know both of you are strong and will be able to do this." She stopped as she took a deep breath.

What is she talking about?

" Lea, you and Carter are going to Military camp   together"

W- what ? I think Carter knows from a long time cause he doesn't seem surprised or shoked at all.

" Me- him- him- I?" I didn't know what to say.

"Yes, you guys are the only hope. You have to do this for your parents and to have a better future"

That's what Patrick used to tell dad. ' Let me take your child for a better future.' blah blah blah blah.

I kept thinking for like an hour untill I got up with an answer.

" Okay, yes. I will do this even if my life is in danger. I have to take revenge no matter what. This was my dream since 14 years and this dream will not finish untill I take my revenge from Patrick. But can I ask a question?" I stated

" Am so proud of you darling and am sure your parents as well are proud of you. your life's never gonna be in danger. Sure you can ask anything. Go ahead" She winked at me.

" Um.. How did you know me? Why did you bring me here? Who are you? Why are you threatining me like this? I know they are more than one question but I've been asking them to myself since I came here and I never found one answer for them"

" I knew you would ask these questions and ready to answer all of them. My husband was a big lawyer here in Vancouver. He knew about your mom and dad and who killed them. They brought Patrick to the court to make him say everything, but they didn't find any evidence so they were forced to let him go. My husband started following him in every step he does untill one day he did a car accident. When Patrick knew that the police knew what he did to your parents , he told his guards to throw you in an island where no one will know but he didn't know that John knew where you were. John told his brother Mike as if he knew that he was going to die. After all these years Mike decided to tell me. I had to bring you here because I wanted you to take revenge.And am threatining you like this because I know how you feel and what you passed through. Okay now you knew everything."

It took me a few minutes to understand what she said to me.

" Can I also ask you something?" she asked

" Oh yeah. sure" I spoke as am still shocked.

" Can you call me mom?"

" M-m-mom?" I said as I started to cry. I know am being dramatic but I never had a mom.

Carter stood up and hugged me close and tightly to his chest. I even forgot that he was here.

I gave him a smile as I stood up and walked to her bed. " I love you mom" I hugged her.

She responded by giving me a kiss " Me too honey, me too"

The doctor entered and said that visiting time was over.

.

Carter opened the passenger door for me as I slipped into. He rounded his car as he opened the driver's seat and sat near me.

" Lea, I will always be with you" he placed his hand on my left knee.

" Thank you Carter." I smiled 

" Is there somthing wrong with you?" he asked

" No, I just have a headache. I will rest small untill we reach the house.

" Okay" he said as he removed my hair from my face and placed it behind my ear. I smiled as I faced my right and slept.

.

" Carter put me down, am okay."

" You're not okay, and were almost there. Go back to sleep"

I landed my head on his chest as he hugged me closer to him.

.

He put me on my bed as he removed my converse and covered me with the duvet. He kissed me on my forehead and walked away.

.................................................................................................................................................

Hi guys, so I updated. 

xoxo

please leave a comment and vote.

stay sweet.

~ L.M~ <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549K 49.5K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
356K 10.1K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
69K 4.3K 26
{ู…ูุณู’ุชู…ูุฑุฉ} {ู…ุชุฑุฌู…ุฉ} ูƒููŠู…ู’ ุชูŽุงูŠู’ู‡ููŠููˆู†ู’ุบู’ ูููŠ ุนูŽู„ูŽุงู‚ูŽุฉู ุณูุฑู‘ููŠู‘ูŽุฉู ู…ูŽุนูŽ ุงู„ู’ู…ูุฏููŠุฑู ุงู„ุชู‘ูŽู†ู’ูููŠุฐููŠู‘ู ุงู„ู‘ูŽุฐููŠ ูŠูŽุนู’ู…ูŽู„ู ู„ูŽุฏูŽูŠู’ู‡ู. ุฌููŠููˆู†ู’ ุฌููˆู†ู’ุบููƒููˆูƒู’...
626K 7.6K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...