A Camp To Remember (Furry Boy...

By Grey_The_Hyena

18-year-old furry, Raff Windguster, goes to a camp called "Oakwood Furry Camp" to spend a week of his summer... More

Arrival To Oakwood Furry Camp
A Friend From A While
The Packs
IM SO SAWRY.
A Different Turn Of Events.
The Wolf Who Cared For One.
Just The Beginning Of Greatness
CHANGE OF THE TITLE (Authors note)
Back On My Paws!
❤️Mated To Him❤️
The Day Of The Secret Spot
The Night Alone With Him (YIFF WARNING)
AUTHOR NOTE 💌

Am I Dreaming?

4.2K 108 115
By Grey_The_Hyena

It was late afternoon that I slowly began to wake up. My whole back felt hot as fire, my neck and shoulder was in pain from bite marks, and my rump.. It hurt. A lot.  It wasn't long before I opened my eyes and looked around in the tent, Seb nowhere to be seen. I slowly sat up and grunted, wiping my forehead, wincing. The stuff from last night's pleasure-fest were still out in the open in the tent. The bottle of lube, empty. Crumpled tissues in a plastic bag in the corner..

"Fuck.. I can't believe I actually went through with it".. I told myself as I slowly began to stand up, sliding on a pair of my underwear and my shirt.

I slowly peeked out of the tent, still not seeing him. Since we were a bit away from the camp, I slowly decided to come out, gently padding up to last night's burning pit, which was lit now.(B O N F I R E  L I T 😂) (get it?.. 😒)

I felt warm the more I stepped up to it, feeling a sense of euphoria and calmness wash over me. I belonged to someone I love. Finally. It was like just yesterday I was feeling hopeless and felt like I would never get a mate or feel love. But... That was behind me now.

I basked on the warm feeling, my ears perking up and turning towards the fire. I loved the sound of crackling wood in a fire pit, and the sounds of leaves rustling over head was just as pleasing..

But I was brought back to reality from my thoughts by a pair of soft, gentle paws sliding along my waist, pulling me back against their chest. It wasn't hard to tell who it was..

"Hey Sebastian~.. Thank you for...mating me.." I spoke in a soft, slightly shy tone. All the while, I never looked back at them.

"Oh? So that's what the noises were that I heard?"-came someone else's voice from behind me.

It had taken me by surprise! It wasn't Sebastian, but Danny! I spattered nervously and and pushed away, fast. My face had lit up and my ears bent.

" I was kidding! I didn't have sex!" I stared at him, my face being red as I stood there awkwardly... In my shirt and... Underwear..

He stared me up and down, crossing his arms. "Then explain the bite marks on your neck, hickies on your arms and legs and.. Dried 'stuff' all down the back of your legs.."

"You asshat!" My face was a dark red and my tail coiled up in pure embarrassment. I gently hit him in the chest with an open palm, the kind of friendly hit friends give each other.

Meanwhile, he snickered and broke out in a bit of a fit of laughter, soon shortly stopping after he had seen the look of pure embarrassment on my face. I crossed my arms and looked away..

"Sorry bud. Just kinda surprised you got laid-er.. Bred.. On the first date?" he looked at me, his hands fumbling in his pocket.

"Not first date... Second.. And I know, I.. I went a bit fast. But I swear it wasn't my fault, nor his. I've been wanting a relationship for so damn long.. It was killing me.. And once I had it.. I just took off from ground point to above" I stared at the fire, it still crackling and popping. I was wondering where Sebastian had went.

"It's alright. I gave my boyfriend a --" He used his hand, his mouth, and tongue in a sucking gesture, "-- on the first date." He seemed extremely confident.

I rolled my eyes and huffed, "I need a shower.. I can't bathe in that water over there because of how cold it is. I'll just go take a quick shower, he shouldn't mind."

I gave Danny a gentle wave and turned to my bag. I gently put a towel around my waist after grabbing from in my bag. I used it to hide the "stuff" on the back of my legs and thighs. I then began to make my way to the cabin I stayed in with a bunch of other furs, and made my way to the shower room.

It had sounded like someone else was in there, but I didn't mind. I wasn't THAT gay.. I wouldn't stare at anyone else. I sighed and stepped up to a shower with stall walls and went inside, closing the curtain. I dropped my underwear and stepped out of them, along with taking off my shirt. I put them up out on the floor just outside of the stall. I turned on the water and heaved out yet another sigh.

It was true, part of this was a little too much for me, but I wanted it. I wanted the relationship with him, I wanted endless sex with him, I wanted everything with him.. If this relationship were to crash.. I knew I'd be devastated.. Ruined.. I wouldn't be able to function.. I should've known I would get this attached immediately.. But he did too. He immediately claimed me and even marked me as his.. I don't see why he wouldn't stay..

"Raff?" His voice sounded out.. I closed my eyes and held onto it in my mind. It definitely sounded like his voice came from inside. I loved the deep tone of it.. The caring part..-"Honey, you don't have to hide."

He gently drew back the curtain and slipped inside, closing it behind him. He looked down at me and smiled, knowing I was his.

"I-i wasn't hiding. I just needed a shower... BADLY. I was all sweaty and musky and smelling of stuff and... Also for other reasons that's embarrassing to get into.. I was going to try my hardest to clean up quickly and hurry up and get dressed a-and run back up a-and-"

He had cupped my cheek right there and pressed his lips firmly to mine. He fully understood what I was going to say and my reasoning and all. He just wanted me to stop feeling like I was doing wrong, and feel loved.

I slightly grunted in surprised and slid my hand up against his naked torso, feeling all the scratches I had done the night before. I kinda felt bad.. But another part of me wished there was more..

I held onto him gently, loving his toned and muscled body. I continued to kiss with him until he pulled back, panting heavily and letting a few growls leave his lips. They weren't your kind of "angry" growl or "upset".. Instead, they were full of dominance and ownership. I very softly pushed my forehead against the spot between his neck and shoulder.

He took the moment to slide his hands down my waist and down to my thighs from behind. He held on, seeming to feel all what he did the night before. A small, deep chuckle left his lips as he slid his hands up to my ass, squeezing it.

I faintly grunted and whined in slight pain. I shuddered and gripped onto him tightly as I sputtered and winced, my tail beginning to go haywire.

"I-it hurt-ts.." I managed to cry out gently. I hadn't known he was going to be so big.. I just had to take it, to show I loved him.

He responded with something I hadn't expected at all.. Especially with how much of a kind wolf he was earlier the past few days..

"Good.." His voice was deep and strong, his grip on me tightening.

I winced and huffed sharply through my nose. I could feel my face reddening and myself becoming a little erect, but he stopped and smirked.

"Let's get us cleaned up, shall we? I still have things planned for us today, after all.... You dirty, musky, pup.." He looked at me hungrily. I could just tell he wanted another go.. Right here in the shower..

"I know, you ass.." I huffed gently, my face being pink, "It was my intention before you rudely and suddenly just came into my shower."

I could hear his soft, gentle chuckle and the sound of soap being squirted onto his hand.

"No need to ramble~ Only getting clean.." He slid his hands along my upper back, lower back, and eventually my ass and thighs from behind.

"I can wash my self, you know?!" I was fully embarrassed by now. This wolf thought he owned every single bit of me.. Hah.. He thought wrong!

"I'm your alpha.. You're my beta.. I'm supposed to take care of you, clean you, feed you, make sure you are safe.. And your job is to be there for me, love me unconditionally, and accept the love I give you.." He gently cleaned my back areas, me, biting my lip the entire time.

"A.. Alright alright... F.. Fine.." I didn't have a choice but to accept his care.

I wondered what else he had planned for today. Guess I'd just have to wait and see what was in for me and him. All I knew.. Was that I REALLY needed food and fresh clothing..

() () () () () () () () () () () () () () () () () () ()
Having thoughts about not being an author.. I can't ever publish updates on time for you guys, and you guys absolutely love the story, and I feel so bad. Please don't hate me.. I have so much going on in my life that I become distracted and forget about the story.. I'm sorry for the short update too.. I love you guys with all my heart 💞 You guys and the story is all I have left for emotional support.. Thank you for sticking with me and the story.. 💞💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 556 30
For years, the brave and determined wolf Rainer has been preparing to overthrow the rule of the tyrant and murderer of his family, Jarl Magnar. Just...
213 18 12
(Credit to: ZaherGodOfArts for the EPIC title!) Matt is pretty much your average school kid. 17 year old Arctic Wolf, not exactly popular, but not an...
1.5K 40 20
Chase Denners, a 17 year old high school student, is a typical high-schooler. He has a muscular build, is tall, gets good grades, but the only thing...
14.9M 457K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...