A Camp To Remember (Furry Boy...

By Grey_The_Hyena

18-year-old furry, Raff Windguster, goes to a camp called "Oakwood Furry Camp" to spend a week of his summer... More

Arrival To Oakwood Furry Camp
A Friend From A While
The Packs
IM SO SAWRY.
A Different Turn Of Events.
The Wolf Who Cared For One.
Just The Beginning Of Greatness
CHANGE OF THE TITLE (Authors note)
Back On My Paws!
❀️Mated To Him❀️
The Day Of The Secret Spot
The Night Alone With Him (YIFF WARNING)
Am I Dreaming?

AUTHOR NOTE πŸ’Œ

3.1K 46 8
By Grey_The_Hyena

Okay. So. I'm starting an update today, but please, dont try to correct me when I go to explain something about a character, or how they move, or what they look like. It's been quite a while since I've last updated and I might not remember everything about the characters. I'm just glad all of you are really enjoying it and I'm trying my damn hardest to please all of you <3 I love you guys!

I will be making a change though for Raff. He no longer has the pink hair, I've come to realize that it was childish of me to use that. He now has regular black hair. Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 643 29
"Gay Furry Love" was a story that was written under the inspiration of a bunch of other stories. Its about one kid going through too much in life whi...
2.3K 126 30
THIS IS PART OF A SERIES, READ "MY TEACHER AND I" FIRST! A Mate. Someone a werewolf craves for, will do anything for, will protect with their life. M...
208K 10.3K 23
"Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair!" I groaned frustrated at my sibling. "fuck off Jax." I growled at him. He laughed hard at my annoyed expressi...