One Of A Kind || Elijah Mikae...

fenghuang814 द्वारा

Does it take someone 600 years before they realize they're in love? What happens if you walk amongst monsters... अधिक

Preview and Insights
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
To the readers
It's been a while
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 29

2.6K 35 5
fenghuang814 द्वारा

Soon Klaus found the girls through overhearing Marcel speak with someone on the phone and brought all of them back to the plantation house along with the bodies that Megan had killed to protect Hayley.

"This is why I told you never to leave the house. Werewolves are banned in the Quarter. I had a plan, and your little nighttime stroll put it all in peril!" He shouted towards Hayley before looking to Rebekah who was moving forward to the unconscious but alive vampire and shouted at her. "Leave him!"

"You've done enough, don't you think? Leaving a trail of bodies like a road map to my door?" he raged at Rebekah before looking towards where Megan stood besides Hayley "And you I thought you were smarter than killing Marcel's vampires when he is already weary of us" he critized

"You must understand Klaus they were about to kill Hayley and I couldn't just snap their necks with magic and my speed is not as fast of that of a vampire, I did what I could to protect Hayley and honor his' promise to protect her and the child." Megan retorted.

"And don't give me that crap about having a plan. You've had all the time in the world to execute a plan, and no one's seen you do a damn thing! Elijah made a deal to protect your child, so that it could save you from your selfish, rotten self. But you obviously don't give a damn about the child or Elijah, because what have you done to honor it."  Rebekah barked at her older brother, with visible lines on her forehead and seething voice.

"I have done everything. Let me spell it out for you, shall I? From the day I arrived, Marcel hasn't trusted me. From Day One, he's had his vampires ingest toxic vervain which, as you know, little sister, protects them from my mind control. " Klaus started with the same anger that Rebekah had.

" I needed a spy, someone on the inside with me who Marcel would never suspect. So, I created a Day Zero and got there first. Marcel had just lost six vampires, thanks to your little murder spree, and he needed new recruits. So, I made the new one mine, before he'd had even a drop of vervain." Klaus further explained.

" But we all know the real way to a man is through his heart, so...  I had the bartender psychologist give Marcel a chance at a relationship" Klaus concluded.

"And this one – I'm gonna drain him of vervain, compel him to believe his mates found religion and moved to Utah, so that he can explain to Marcel why he lost three more vampires tonight." Klaus said as he dragged the alive vampire from the pile where he placed the rest of them and walked with him to the house.

"Now, anymore questions ?" Klaus asked.

"You should have left Camille out of this" Megan mumbled.

"Why? to loose my leverage against Marcel?" Klaus fumed.

"Because her twin brother was hexed by the elder witch Agnes to kill nine seminary students and himself with a scythe because his uncle, who is leader of the human faction, did something to upset the witches. She already gone through too much and adding her to this would only worsen her situation and you fail to realize that" Megan informed.

There was silence amongst the four in the house. The silence that caused all of them to ponder as to the recent events of the town and their actions that was amounted to all of it. But soon the silence died when Klaus asked a question he didn't like the answer to.

"What were you doing in the quarter in the first place?" Klaus questioned directing it to Hayley.

"Leave her be" Rebekah defended.

"You wanna know what I was doing? I was buying poison, so I could put your little baby out of its misery." Hayley replied angrily which caused Klaus to pin her to a nearby wall and chock while she was gasping for air.

"Klaus stop" Megan screamed.

Rebekah runs to her brother and with her vampire speed she was able to do it fairly quickly. And pushes Klaus of the Hayley, trying to make sure he doesn't hurt her. Luckily for everyone in the room, Klaus let's go of Hayley which causes her to massage her throat to help with the pain of having her esophagus tighten.

"Keep your hands off her! She is pregnant, for God's sake! All of this bluster about not wanting the child, and then the second she tells you she's ready to get rid of it? It's okay to care. It's okay to want something. That's all Elijah was trying to do, all he's ever wanted for you. All we've ever wanted." Rebekah scolded her brother with fury in her eyes.

In that moment Klaus' eyes soften and he had calmed down from all the fighting and anger. He sits down on the staircase while Rebekah sat beside him with Megan standing in front the two while Hayley was leaning against the wall beside the door where she was just once pinned to.

" I gave Elijah to Marcel" Klaus confessed.

"What?" Megan fumed with fear and anger.

" Marcel was nervous. It's bad enough one Original returned to town, but two? His crew was getting antsy. He wanted Elijah gone, so... I gave him a peace offering." Klaus explained.

"And you bartered him our brother?" Rebekah asked with disappointment written on her face and laced in her words.

" I have a plan. Gain Marcel's trust, dismantle his empire, honor Elijah's wish that that baby be born. I am executing that plan the only way I know how." Klaus started with sadness and regret before continuing with his signature non attachment and self preservation, " If you don't like it, there's the door. See if I care."

Klaus left the three girls to there  own at the plantation house. Megan and Rebekah were seating in the back porch of the house that overlooked the pool and sat beside each in peaceful and comfortable silence. No words were exchanged but both of them were thinking.

Suddenly Hayey comes in on the two and sat down at the chair beside Rebekah.

"I know you don't know me very well... but thanks. I appreciate what you guys did in there." Hayley thanked the two.

"Us girls have got to look out for each other." Rebekah answered looking around the the two girls beside her.

"What is it with you two? You say you hate him, but the way you deal with him, it's so clear. Even when you hate him, you still love him." Hayley asked directing her question at Rebekah.

" I guess when you spend a thousand years with someone, deciding to quit them is like losing a part of yourself. But sometimes the hate is just... so powerful. Emil wasn't the only boyfriend of mine that Klaus killed. He did it again, and again, and every time I found someone to care about. He just kept doing it until, finally, I stopped falling in love. He said he was protecting me from my mistakes, that no one was ever good enough for his little sister. Until one day, someone was." Rebekah told.

"His' name was Marcellus Gerard or better known as Marcel 'king of the quarter'" Megan added.

" If you know Marcel has Elijah, why don't you just get him back yourself?" Hayley inquired.

"Because, if I cross my brother, there's still a coffin downstairs with my name on it." Rebekah answered. Hayley looked to the phoenix for a few seconds waiting for an answer.

"Elijah" was all the witch could say

"What?" Hayley asked baffled.

"The only reason Megan isn't going to go find Elijah is because of him, despite her want to find him she also at the same time, isn't so ready to save him quite yet because of their past" Rebekah explained.

"You two were a thing?" Hayley questioned.

"No, it never came to that. It was just some stolen glances and soft music floating around the night sky" Megan informed. 

"Well if some antique steak knifes are holding one of you down" Hayley said as she took out the silver daggers that could put an original in to mystical slumber for years out from under her chair and handed it to Hayley.

"By the gods" Megan gasped.

The three were left in a smiling mess for a few seconds. Nods of appreciation was sent and respects were earned but the moment passed and Rebekah decided to leave to confront Marcel of where Elijah was and Megan was about to go with her but Rebekah stopped her.

"Megan I need you to stay here to make sure Hayley doesn't make a decision she would regret" Rebekah warned Megan before leaving the house all together leaving the witch with the werewolf.

The phoenix watched the werewolf until she slept and made sure she wouldn't ingest any wolfsbane. While under her watch Hayley just went on with her normal night routine with Megan lurking in the shadows.

Although for Megan, it was spent worrying for Rebekah, for Klaus, for Hayley, for herself and most especially for Elijah. She knew there was somethings that's better left untouched like buried memories and fleeting touches but that night seem to brought out all of that and she felt conflicted and unsure why on earth she decided to join Elijah on this little quest.

New Orleans has only brought her sadness and despair, she orginally thought that coming back could change that but it was far from it, the more she stayed the more memories flooded back most of which she wanted to keep for herself.

Luckily for the witch morning sun had risen and her time of regret passed with it. She walked out her room, ready to tackle the day. She reached upon the room of Hayley, where she overheard Klaus and her talk. She did not linger on the two, she didn't want to eavesdrop on their heart to heart so she left them be to go to the kitchen and make herself breakfast.

Well at least that was the plan until Rebekah stormed in on the front entrance while Klaus went down the stairs during which Megan was still heading towards the kitchen. The three older beings in the house meet at the front door.

"You were right. The girl, Cami – she's the key. Marcel likes her, and because of that I got to see the secret weapon of his that you've been going on about." Rebekah informed.

"Well, don't stand on ceremony. What is it?" Klaus asked impatiently.

"It's not a 'what', it's a 'who'. A girl, Davina. She can't be more than sixteen, and I have never felt power like that." Rebekah explained.

"A witch" Megan concluded.

"She's not just any witch, she's something I've never seen before, something beyond powerful, the only kind of power that could best hers' is Megan's, and now because of you she has Elijah. Who knows what she could do to him." Rebekah seethed at Klaus.

"Where is she?" Klaus inquired

Rebekah stops and had drawn eyebrows and her once smile had fallen to a frown, she looked confused and couldn't really grasp the situation.

"That clever bitch, I don't know" Rebekah growled

"What's wrong?" Klaus questioned.

"She wiped my memory of the location. Marcel possesses a weapon bigger and more powerful than an Original, and you handed our brother to him! How many times will Elijah forgive you? How long until his hope for your redemption finally dies?" Rebekah snarled

"And he made a mistake we know but he did what he thought was the best things to do, even if we all know it isn't" Megan defended Klaus.

"And our home is worthless without family. I am finding Elijah – whatever it takes. Are you going to help me?" Rebekah asked.

"Whatever it takes" Klaus swore but Megan didn't answer at first and this caused the two originals looking at her with confusion on their minds. Before she finally said "Whatever it takes"

But in that moment she knew that this Davina witch wasn't any normal witch. She was a harvest witch who didn't give her power back to the earth and not only is she powerful, she could also prove a problem when times catches up to her like time always does.

When the time comes Megan would be ready and be willing to do what needs to be done to finish the harvest and if that means she would kill the girl then she would do it.

That's that no more chapters. I will officially leave this behind already. Although for those readers who leave comments here and there. Thank you it really amuse me with the funny one liners.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

125K 2.9K 20
After a shocking discovery, Harry's life is thrown upside down. Friends become enemies. "Family" turn into threats. The only salvation he can turn t...
39K 1.8K 40
When she learned her entire life had been a lie, she set out to find her family, only for her search to be cut abruptly short as she met her death. I...
6.7M 137K 45
Jenifer Martin, a girl from California. A girl with a beautiful and the kindest heart. She has a superb business degree. But alas, sometimes bad thin...
3.4K 86 26
yn was winner of a survival show STAR K this survival show was created by HYBE LABEL for a upcoming project it was formed for the 8th member for BTS...