the irwin twins

By fanciest

cause in this story, ashton has a twin, and this is her life now. all rights reserved fanciest—2014 More

the irwin twins≫ 卌•1D
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
not an update, MUST READ
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
New Series
twenty-one
book one
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
FREE DINNERDATES WITG THE BOYS IF U READ DIS
twenty-seven

twenty-two

969 38 5
By fanciest

this chapter is dedicated to orangejuice500 , luke_hemmingsxx_xx and heidialanis004 for being awesome radical people

chapter twenty-two ; ugh

Life is full of bad things. there are snakes in your lawn without you even knowing. No matter how careful you are, it will always be there to ruin things in the future.

eighth of july

"you stupid prick!" I shout at Ashton right after he dropped my old school phone in the pool. I was so pissed, I mean, wouldnt you be too?

"you need a new one anyways" he shrugs and says.

he was right. I needed a new phone.

I didnt respond and just rolled my eyes.

"haha, where's your counter?" he laughed.

"shut up"

he continues laughing. I honestly dont know why girls love his laugh.

I go back to the room. This is the thirteenth hotel we have been to and tonight is will be another concert. My pastel hair has faded but the bleach is still here, obviously.

I might dye it another colour soon.

I change my wet clothes into dry ones. A jersey shirt and leggings. I might crash in the room the whole day though.

I take the chips out of the bag of snack I brought.

You'll never know when you'd get hungry

I stuff my mouth with hot chilli Dorritos and savor them. I would always go for spicy things rather than sweet. I guess I just dont have the sweet tooth.

Not seconds later, Alice comes in with a small stash of M&Ms.

"Hey roomie"

"Ew dont call me that"

"Hey meanie" she smiles and I smile back anyways. I would be a real meanie if I didnt.

"what'cha got there?" I ask even though I already knew.

"Some chocolate, here take some" she throws three packettes to me and I thank her.

"Do you have anything to do later?" She asks.

Do I?

"No, why?"

"I guess we could hang?"

"Sure"

i was going to have a day with Alice.

"Ugh, what is wrong with you!?" i hit the cending machine one more time.

Apparently this vending bitch wont give me my Jolly Ranchers. I dont know whats its problem. I've been standing here like an idiot talking to a problematic selfish machine that wont hand me my candy

"Ugh I give up"

"Hold on" some one says. who the hell? he hits the vending machine and poof the packette falls. Wow. just, Wow.

"Thanks...Louis?" Louis?

"Hey Miss Irwin" wait what?

"Excuse me?" I question him.

oh my god

does this mean louis knows the secret?

did niall tell him?

that lying faggot, I trusted him. The nerve of that guy.

"Arent you and Ashton a thing?"

oh

"ugh, yeah" I look down scolding my self mentally for embarrassing myself in my own thoughts, if that made any sense.

"Awe, dont be shy" he pinches my cheek and I blush. I am so embarrassed, you dont even know.

"hey I never got your full name" hes asking for my full name.

well shit.

"my name?"

"yeah"

"Alliyah"

"Family name?"

shit shit shit.

"umm"

"theres no need to be embarrassed" he chuckles.

ummmm

"whiskers"

what?

"whiskers?"

umm

"whiskey"

"whiskey?"

holy shit Alli, nice going. I look at the left corner and see a photo of Emma Watson. and guess what,

"Watson. It's Watson"

"Alli Watson?" he asks and I nod. stupid stupid stupid.

"Well, it was nice talking to you Alli Watson, but unfortunately I have to get to rehearsals" he smiles and we both shakes hands and walk away.

He was really nice. He is somone you can hang with, I like that. Anyway, I walk back to the hotel room, enjoying my Jolly Ranchers that Louis helped me get. I owe him for that. I walk towards the room but a body grabse to the side, entering me to his or her room. What kind of sick psycho would do this to a hungry girl?

"Get off of me!" I squirm away from his arms and take in my surroundings. It was very familiar.

"What the hell Ashton?" I yell at him and help him up at the same time.

"I needed to talk to you"

"Why cant you just ask me or call me to come here and talk?"

"Because, that wouldve been boring" he says. Of course.

"Well what do you want to talk about" I ask as I lean towards the door waiting for him to speak.

"Mum called"

oh my god.

"What? When?"

"Today"

"What did she say?" I began to panic, well get scared because, well you know the story.

"I didn't pick up because I didnt know what to say"

oh god oh god oh god

"Umm call her back"

He rings mother and wait for her to pick up.

She finally picks up and we put her on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey mum, you called?" Ashton says.

"Oh hey sweetheart, I just wanted to check up on you guys"

"Hey mum" I say next.

"Hey Al, how are you guys?"

"We're good mum"

"That's nice. So how's school going Al?"

"Its... okay. Well, i havent got into one yet" I admit.

"Well good luck on that. How about Ashton, how is he? Wait never mind pass the phone to him"

"Yes mum?"

"how are you doing?"

"I'm good"

"You still in school?"

We both look at each other, not knowing what to answer.

"Yeah"

"How's the grades?"

"they're good, I'm guessing"

"Well that's nice"

"Yeah"

"So Al, Is Ashton being a good brother"

No, he brought me on tour and keeps leaving me and now I dont have school and I dont know what I'm doing with my life.

"Yeah, he's being a good brother"

"Well, take care both of you, I have a flight to Africa later and I need to get going"

"Oh, have a safe trip mum"

"Bye kids, Love you"

"Love you too mum" we say in unison and end the call.

we sigh at the same time and he gives me a thumbs up.

We exit the room, for some air and maybe, food. But as I open the door, a tray of chicken fingers, fries, fruit and two cokes are there.

"Well, theres food, So lets just stay in" I suggest

"But that's really weird since It just showed up there."

"Maybe the roomservice person, guy, girl, man heard us talking and just left it here" I said and he nods.

"Look, there's a bracelet" I pick uo the silver chain on the ground. It's really cute.

"The room service lady must have dropped it"

I keep it for the meantime.

I bring the tray in and eat.

The rest of the day follows. My hang out with Alice was postponed since she had to go somewhere but I was totally cool with it. I spend the rest of the day watching Catfish and just, pig out.

---------

hAAY GUYSSS!

its been a really long time and i am sorry but i had classes and exams and it was all stressful but

its all done now.

and if u didnt know this was a VERY IMPORTANT chapter, u guys will find out why.

and for the next update

maybe 20+ votes and 10+ comments

and follow me cos why not.

love you guyssss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
84.6K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
294K 14.5K 95
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...