2p hetalia boyfriend scenarios

Od hetaliafangirl465

I wanted to write one, even though I suck at writing... heheh This will include Allies, Axis, and maybe some... Více

GUYS IM BACK
The first meet~
The proper meeting~
*The Confession*
Your Christmas gifts!!!
Christmas PT2
how you guys hold hands/ cuddle
lil A/N
Your tattoos
ADD IN: 2P!PRUSSIA/GILLEN
A/N: Thank you!!
A/N: The chapters!
Jealousy?
Sexy time~
2P!Romano/Flavio!
IM NOT DEAD also new chapter
Valentines day! <3
GUYS I AM DYING
PDA use in public vs private
Meeting the parents
Nicknames/Names in the phone
AHHHH WTFFFF
A/N: DeviantArt!
Meeting the parents (pt 2)
Meeting the exes
Few questions for Y'all
How you two hug
The instruments of the heart
Allen's Lemon~
Oliver's lemon~
Matt's lemon~
Viktor's lemon~
Zao's lemon~
Lutz's Lemon~
Francois's lemon~
Author-chan tag!
Kuro's Lemon~
Bored
Luciano's lemon~
Flavio's lemon~
Gilens lemon~
How you guys kiss/ fav spot to kiss <3
When he pops the question~
My next update!
Engagement rings!
wedding dresses!!!!!
His tuxedo :)
Bouquets
Your song~
Hey guys
Thanksgiving special!
Its my birthday!
Winter formal!
Winter formal:Axis
Im a bad author
Alright y'all
Someone flirts with you
The first murder..
When you get hurt
Why did you do this..?
Happy Holidays guys!
Habits or traits you've picked up from each other
Update??
update: new writing style for a few chapters!
New writing chapter style: The wedding.
The wedding part 2. (DO NOT READ IF SENSITIVE TO BLOOD AND GORE!!!)
The wedding: Pt 3 (last part in this writing style! for now...)
IGHT YALL

SCARY. SPOOPY. SEASON. IS. HERE

2.3K 37 46
Od hetaliafangirl465

Yo. My season is here. FALL IS READY TO STRIKE. We all know what comes with fall; my favorite day of the year, Halloween. So, in honor of such a spectacular holiday, I shall *attempt* halloween chapters, starting with one of the most well known aspects, costumes! Please enjoy, and scary chapters will be attempted later on down the road~

Allen: You and him would be silly about it, yet still find wicked cool and sexy costumes without over doing it, I.E a cool movie or a baseball themed costume. This year was requested by him, and you agreed immediately. Harley Quinn and the Joker. However, you two decided to switch and play the opposite role; a girl joker and a man Harley.

Oliver: Oliver, being the mushy gushy love ball that he is, would literally be your prince. I am not kidding.  He would buy you a gorgeous ass princess ballgown, tiara and all that, and would literally be your prince charming.

Matt: Matt would want to be chill and down to earth, so he'd probably be something like a wolf. You, being the crazy little fangirl, told him your costume was a surprise. So when he saw the big red cloak, he knew who you were; Little red riding hood.

Viktor: Viktor would want you to be something cute, so you chose a fairy costume. To match your outfit, Viktor chose to be a warlock, which is a male wizard. He felt butterflies in his stomach when he saw you, and your heart pounded in your chest. 

Zao: He squealed when you wanted to be a tiger , so he chose something that made you giggle. He chose to be a zookeeper. A silly idea, but he wanted to make you laugh and smile. His heart melted when he saw you, and you couldn't contain your laughter at his uniform. 

Francois: He didn't want to much on halloween, but ended up getting invited to a huge party, costume required to get in. You, being pumped about the party, started spamming him with costume ideas. One in particular caught his eye. Belle and the beast, from Beauty and the Beast. You agreed, and he was ready to go to the party. 

Lutz: You knew exactly what you wanted to be this year. A ring leader. He thought it was funny, so he played along. He was your assistant, and he looked sexy in his uniform. His jaw dropped when you twirled into the room, your tail coat flaring. He smiled, taking your hand and leading you to the party. 

Kuro: You loved to cosplay, both of you did. So, both of you being anime loving dweebs, (me tho), decided to be Erza Scarlet and Jellal from fairy tail. (Good anime right here)

Luciano and Flavio will be the same costume because wattpad needs to chill

Luciano and Flavio:Both boys treated you like princesses, and your costumes were no different. He was your night in shining armor, but you were a delicate little princess. 

(Luci has a black dress)

(Luci's is black)

Gilen: Gilen asked if you would be his Wendy, as he loved the movie Peter pan. You agreed, and he felt his heart swell with pride at your innocent and almost child like look with the Wendy dress. You thought he was the perfect Peter Pan.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

47.3K 609 13
A new collection of crappy fanfics written by yours truly .~. BTW PLEASE REQUEST FOR STUFF And finally, I hope you enjoy your experience, love~
33.4K 517 19
『ヘタリア』 ───────────────── ╰┈➤ ❝𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 how much of your life will change when you meet Germany.❞ ───────────────── ꒰Germany x Reade...
78.9K 1.6K 67
So hello everyone! This will be an odd collection of headcannons and such of hetalia (x reader of course) ALSO IM OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS ~~~ Enjoy:3
6.6K 157 31
My oc's life in hetalia, the story is better than the description believe me i just had no inspiration for this at all!! Anywaaays its the first i ha...