Disrespectful [Completed]

By Baddie_Angel

This story is about a girl name Lyric who lost her mother "Melody" at the age of five in a car accident. As L... More

Introduction
Anticipation
We Meet Part 1
We Meet Agian Part 2
One more day left
Today's the Day
Todays the Day Part 2
Missing You
Kiss and Tell
Not Telling
I Shall Listen You Shall Beg
Taking it Slow
Family Time
Old Meets New
Lyric-1 Helen-0
I reached my Goal
What I Have Been Waiting For
Its Official
Dream
She is What
His Birthday
Expecting
Valentin's Day
Meeting the Family
Meeting The Family Part2
Her Birthday
Repeats
It Can't Be
Short Chapters
Why Me
The Truth
He's Back
You Ready Part 1
The Day After
Founding Out
Apart
B.A.N.S
Guys I need help
New People Part2
New People Part3
The Race
Neverson Get Together
I Want You Part1
I Want You Part2
Going on Tour
Roc A Wear
How Do You Know Her
Are You the Father
The Kiss
Author's Note Note A Chapter
The Meeting
Vibe
The Box
What He Did
She's Mine
Starting Over
Making it up
Making it up Part2
The Last Time
Got to Get Her Back
What's Coming Up
Im Gonna Miss You
The Answer
The Answer Part 2
Derwin and Helen
Making Time
The Propsal
His Father
Survive
Letting Go part2
Author's Note
New Book A/N
Finding the Truth
Bang
It's Gonna Be Alright
New Love
Engangment Party
Sequel is Coming
Sequel is up

New People Part1

2.5K 96 16
By Baddie_Angel

Lyric POV

I was standing in line waiting for my chocolate chip cookie's and coffee for Trey. We were at this coffee shop just spending the day together before he leaves again. I paid for our stuff I turn around and bump into someone I spill all my coffee on his white shirt.

Lyric: OMG I'm sorry. I didn't see you standing there. Let me help you.

?: No No it's ok I'm fine. It a little hot but I'm fine.

Lyric: You sure I can pay whatever you were gonna get.

?: I'm sure. What's your name.

Lyric: Lyric.

?: I'm Derwin Davis.

Lyric: Nice to meet you. Aren't you on Arizona Cardinals.

Derwin: Yea I just got drafted. A girl who looks good and knows her sports that sexy.

I blush a little and smile.

Lyric: Thank you. I kinda grew up in that element.

Derwin: What do you mean.

Lyric: My dad owns a restaurant in New York and every time a game was on he get everybody over and they would watch it.

Derwin: That's what's up. Can I (gco)

My phone start to ring and interrupt Derwin. It was Trey. I forgot all about him.

Lyric: Sorry I have to take this.

Derwin: Go ahead.

Phone Convo

Tremaine: Where are you Ly I'm getting lonely.

Lyric: Sorry I got stuck in line. I'll be home soon.

Tremaine: Ok hurry. Bye

Lyric: Bye.

End of Phone convo

Lyric: I have to go.

Derwin: Can I see you again.

Lyric: Ummm I don't know I got a (gco)

Derwin: Boyfriend I get it. Can I at least get your number.

Lyric: Yea sure.

I wrote down my number on a napkin. I order another coffee and left. Derwin was really cute. He had dark brown eyes. A beautiful smile he smell really good. I drove home I walk up to the door and unlock it. I walk into the house and heard the tv downstairs in the living room. I heard a whole brunch of guy voices. I walk in there and Trey and all his friends were there. Sitting on the couch with there feet up on the coffee table trash everywhere there were girls there looking like sluts sitting on them. I saw one sitting next to Trey all up in his ear. I walk behind her and snatch her by her hair.

Lyric: Bitch if you don't get up off my man you will find a bullet in your head.

?: Alright alright I'm sorry.

Lyric: Good now get the fuck up out my house.

She ran out the house scare as hell. Everybody was looking at me. I was fuming I want to slap the shit out of Tremaine.

Lyric: What the hell y'all staring at. Tremaine if you don't clean this ass up and get all these hoes out my house in the next 5secs. So God help me I will slap you so hard you won't be back till you tour ends.

Alonzo: That's the queue for me to go. Bye man.

Alonzo dap up with Trey and everyone else. He tried to give me a hug. I put my hand in his face and he left. So did everyone else. All except one girl. I walk away and grab my gun. I walk back to the room and she was all up on Trey.

Lyric: Bitch you got three seconds to off of him before I kill you.

?: And what you gonna do shot me.

I took out my gun from behind my back.

Lyric: One, Two Thre

?: Alright I'm gone I'm gone.

Lyric: That's what I thought.

She ran out the house. Trey look at me and he stood up. He couldn't even stand straight. I know this nigga it's drunk when he was the one when he want to spend time together.

Tremaine: What....the....fu..ck...is....your....prob..lem bitch.

Lyric: Who the fuck are calling a bitch. Tremaine what is your problem. I was gone for 20mins.

Tremaine: I told your ass not to take so long or I was gonna get lonely. So I call my boys up and they came over with some bad bitches.

Lyric: Really Trey. Clean this place up now. I yelled. I walk off to cool down. I went up to my room and lay down on my bed. I shut my eyes for awhile. I feel asleep for awhile. I was woken up by my phone ringing. It was an unknown number.

Lyric: Hello who is this?

Derwin: Hi Lyric it's Derwin.

Lyric: Hi Derwin.

Derwin: What's wrong you sound mad.

Lyric: I am.

Derwin: You want to talk about it over dinner tonight at 8.

Lyric: Yea sure strictly as friends.

Derwin: Strictly as friends. I'll meet you at that new restaurant on 15 street.

Lyric: Ok see you then.

I hung up the phone with a smile on my face. I can't wait to go on this date I mean get together with Derwin. I got up off the bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and dried off put lotion on. I did my make up. I walk out the bathroom and saw Trey sitting on the bed watching tv. I roll my eyes and walk to the closet. I heard footsteps behind me.

Tremaie: Where the fuck are you going.

Lyric: How the hell do you think your talking to.

Tremaine: Look baby I'm sorry for what happen earlier I didn't mean it. You left for so long I got bored and call up my boys.

Lyric: What about the hoe you had all up on you.

Tremaine: I don't know I was drunk.

Lyric: Well when you figure it out come tell me. I said to him and turn back around to pick my clothes out. I felt Trey's arms around my waist. He kiss my neck and his hands roam down to my pussy. He enter two fingers in me and pump his fingers in me.

Lyric: Trey stop.

Tremaine: You sure.

He went faster in me while he rub my clit with his thumb. God this was feeling good. I hate it when he seduces me. This is not gonna happen this time I'm gonna get what I want from him. Which is to release this orgasm Im about to have right now. Then lead him on then leave him looking clueless. I moan loudly cause Trey add another finger in me.

Lyric: Ooooo Shit Trey just like that faster.

Tremaine: You want me to stop now.

Lyric: No papì.Ya tengo ganas de ver tu cara cuando salgo en este vestido y no se puede tener ninguna.

Means-(cant wait to see your face when i go out in this dress and you cant have any.)

Tremaine: I don't know what the hell you just said but it was sexy.

Lyric: Trey I'm cumming.

I cum all over Trey's hand. Trey took his fingers out and suck on them. I turn around and took Trey's shirt off I kiss down his chest I got to his pants and unbuckle his pants. I stroke his dick while he still had his underwear on. I kiss Trey's lip. Trey lean his head back and close his eyes. I knew right then and there it was time for me to leave I grab my dress and walk out the closet. Trey's face was priceless. I was dieing of laughter. It was so funny Trey's mouth was wide open and his eyes were wide. I put my dress on and curl my hair. Trey came out the closet. He look at me and bit his lip but he look confuse.

Tremaine: Where you going looking that sexy. You better not be gonna go see some boy.

Lyric: I don't have to tell you where I'm going your not my daddy.

I said putting my shoes on and grabbing my purse and walking past Trey. Trey grab my arm and pull me back.

Tremaine: I said I'm sorry about what happen earlier.

Lyric: I know.

Tremaine: So you not gonna forgive me.

Lyric: No not yet.

Tremaine: Why.

Lyric: Cause every time we get into a fight you expect m to forgive right there and when I don't you want to cheat. So I'm going to so how it's like to see someone you love go out and have fun. While sit here and worry about them and you better not have no hoe here while I'm gone. Goodbye Tremaine.

I walk out the house and got in my car and drove off. Now I'm gonna have me some fun tonight.

Is Lyric doing the right thing to Trey?

Does Derwin like Lyric?

Was Trey wrong for having his friends over?

Tell me what y'all want to happen in the next couple of chapters.

Vote&Comment&Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 7.4K 30
I WILL EDIT THIS WHEN THE BOOK IS DONE!!!! Hey, My names Summer, Summer styles. I live in Los Angeles with my brother. Yes my brother. My father...
6.1K 271 25
Y/N is married to Jordan Calloway. Together they had a beautiful three year old boy, Aidan. Jordan is a successful businessman and is constantly work...
301K 11.2K 40
Meet Melody Alonzo. She's fifteen years old, she's in the tenth grade, goes to Red Valley High School, and lives in Colorado with her mom, dad, annoy...
543K 8.6K 52
Everly is a shy, quiet girl who only wishes to get through her last year of high school. She has no one except her best friend Bella who is a trouble...