Oath Of Love..

By Marwajowsi2000

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "HE PROMISED.." "No.. your not him... she bit back the tears threatning to fall.. " no yo... More

Prologue..
1.Cakes and Bakes here we come..
2.Fish ball cutlet cravings..
3. Nobody hurts her while I'm here..
4. Charred chapters..
5. Oh chukki..
6.Live.. don't run..
7. Not all bonds need a name..
8. Apologies and acceptance..
9. Its an interview and not a date.
11. Two of a sides of an ailing heart..
12. And one day..
13. What Just happened?
14. blue eyes and trouble..
15. Such a sweet gentle jinn..
16. Conspiracies and confusions
17. Her and then again her..
18. Tables do turn..
19. Home
20. The award ceremony
21.. Tangled in the clutches of fate
22.Love is blind but can it be nameless too?
23. In the folds of life..
24. Weasel in Shining armour is on his way
25. My best friend is getting married..
26. Twists and turns..
27. Her smile says it all..
28. All these time she was here..
29.. Another bloody chapter..
30. A rainbow in the middle of hailstorms
31. Sugar coated Chaos..
32. Meanwhile, In a corner of the world..
33. Unexpected encounter..
34. And with time, you get all the answers
35. Both of their subdued world finally started making sense..
36. It feels good to be back doesnt it?..
37. But Ana he is irrepensible..
38. loads of truths with two cones of cookie cream
39. Dreams do come true..
40. Its enthralling to have your deepest prayers answered
41. Unveiling mysteries
42.Then everything fell into place
Epilogue
Author's note

10. You dont mess with Ahaana and get away with it..

172 34 12
By Marwajowsi2000

                      30th of September 2018 👑

                      💜 Ahaana💜

"Ahaana, I cant take this anymore.. She is literally planning to kill us by loading work over work" Nushrath wailed, frustration and despair evident in her tone..

Even I was more than infuriated with the so called Zaara Shakeer, who is currently working tenaciously on her current endeavour,mission make-the-life-of-Maryam-and-people-related-to-her-a-living-hell..

It has been only a week since we've joined.. Exactly 4 days to be precise but she've already showed us hell and made me and Hush feel like prisoners on their first few days on jail..

It was 8:30 pm when we left the office yesterday.. she made us check, recheck, triple check, prepare reports on files which were wholly perfect and properly reported..

"She cant do this chukki.. I already feel like giving up"

"Shut up Nushrath.. we cant give up so easily.. that is what she is doing all these for.. and Im extremely sorry I dragged you into this mess..I shouldnt have done it.." I sighed. "I cannot help it Nush.. her mere appearance annoys me to the core.. The way she bosses everyone around like she owns and place and shouts at everyone and the way she clings on to icy eyes and her flirty talks make me wanna throw up on her"

"What really is your problem chukki.. calm down.. " she chuckled "you are annoyed of zaara's big headed behaviour or.." she wiggled her eyebrows

"Or what?"

"Or because she uses every chance she gets to flirt with Shezaad sir? She winked

I looked at her in disbelief "have you lost it bush.. why should I be bothered by that?"

"haan.. but your reaction speaks otherwise.."

"Girls are you all done yet?" A shrill voice interrupted and strutted in Zaara..

"Speak of the devil and here it is.." I murmured.

"Yes ma'am we are done" Nushrath rose to her feel nudging me sharply in the ribs.

"Maryam recheck them prepare  the report and mail it to me tonight" she smirked maliciously..

"And Nushrath.. I believe you would stay up with your friend and help her out wont you?" She asked in a pretend to be innocent voice..

"You cant make her stay with me..Its my work to complete.. besides its too late now" I screamed at her

"What makes you think I take orders from you and learn to control that voice of yours Miss Maryam" she gritted

Before I could speak anything "Ma'am we will finish it" Nushrath interrupted holding me back..

"Much better.." she smirked before trotting away..

"Just leave Nush..I'll take care of it.."

"Shut up chuks.. Its almost 6.. everyone would have left by now and that leave you,me and zaara in here.. what if both of you kill each other.. Im not leaving nope.." she laughed.

"Come on back to work..."
"Nush to recheck and prepare the report.. It would take one whole hour if we worked in top speed..In this condition I cant even think of snail pace let alone work in top speed" I wailed

"I know right.. we are doomed" she agreed slamming her face in the desk..

I really want to throttle that icing cake to death.." I grunted vehemantly fisting my hands..Im pretty sure my face would have turned a deep red as always..

"Chukki calm down.." nush said loosening my fists.. do you really want to stress yourself because of her? Besides you will end up in the hospital getthing those attacks if you keep on getting tempered like this.."

I let go of the breath I've been holding and gulped down some water letting it cool my raging nerves..

"Chill will ya? I"ll go get some coffee"

I laid back in the chair and fumbled for my phone in my bag when I felt something rubbery and cold..
I peeped in closer still maintaining a distance.. something with shiny black eyes stared back at me making me shudder..
I quickle emptied my bag onto the table startled..

Along with my stuffs,rolled out a yucky rubber octopus with shiny black eyes looking all gooey-gooish..

Ooh... then it dawned on me..
this was that thing I robbed Ashaan.. one of the rubber pranky toys you get attached to gift boxes which darts out and snuck right at ur nose when you open them..

He was driving Azzu bonkers with this last time.
I stole it from him because he was teasing Azzu too much.. cant blame me.. that girl has me undercontrol. I would do almost anything for my baby..

I must have dumped it in my bag someplace Ashaan wouldnt check  ..

I inspected it closer.. Im never the type to scream over creepy toys but this looked and felt so real and yuck that I was extremely relieved that its not alive..

A click click sound echoed down the corridor and in walked Nushrath at the same time with two mugs of steaming coffee and banged the door with her legs..

"Planning to bring the whole place down are we? I scowled.

"Nopey.. thats your job"

"Who is that I heard walking?"

"Ohh its the icing cake.. going to cake her face before she leaves you know" she scrunched her nose in disgust

Ahaa.. I coulf feel a yummy plan taking form in the gorgeous brain of mine..

"Miss Zaara Shakeer..Time for payback In Ahaana style..

"Girl.. that smile is creepy.." Nush shuddered setting the cup of coffee on my desk. she hauled herself on to the table and looked at me confounded..

"Whats cooking in that nasty head of yours" she questioned smacking me in the head..

"Dont u dare chukki..I know that glint.. it means instant trouble and whatever you are thinking stop.."
Ignoring her..I ran out and slowly tiptoed into the washroom and heard Zaara humming to herself..I ran back to my cabin in lightning speed and set the octopus back neatly into its box and dumped it in my jeans pocket along with a beautiful note penned saying "with love to You.."

I ran back to Zaara's room after ensuring that no body saw me sneaking in.. I quickly rushed inside and put my plan into action..
I heaved a sigh of relied 
"Zaara.. you might be ornery and you might terrify others but not me..now you will regret that messing with Ahaana Maryam is the dumbest decision you've ever made in your dumbhell life"

I ran back to Nushrath.. and plopped myself on the chair and sipped the coffee..

"What?" I Snapped at Nushrath who was staring at me without batting an eyelash..

"I know I am pretty Nush.. but you cant keep on staring at me like that.. we are girls.. besides its his sole right.. sorry i wont grant you that.." I cheekily blushed..

"Very funny chukki.. you were sombre in anger one minute and chirping happily the very next and why did you run like your tails on fire? She eyed me suspiciously..

"Nothing boo" I shot a innocent child-like look at her smiling..

"Wish I could buy that look chukki.. you re many things I know and what youre framing to be will definitely not be in the list..

"Ohh.. I groaned.. "just chuck it bush.. and start working if we are to leave early.."

I saw Zaara walking down the corridor, her face white washed and lips shaded darker.. Nush was right indeed.. she was caking her face..the evening dose I assume.. I chuckled to myself..

It wont take long now.. It wont take long now.. I kept on mumbling to myself.. trying to calm my heart pounding in excitement..

Not five minutes would have passed before we heard a blood curling scream accompanied by shrilly shrieks of "take that thing off me.. take it off me now.."

"Mission accomplished" I gave Nushrath the thumbs up bursting into a fat happy smile..

She shot me a what-the-hell-did-you-blast type of look and fled towards the scream..

I followed her in excitement.. but what I saw made my blood boil.. Zaara was hanging on to Mr icy eyes as if she was drowning and was crying rivers of hysterical tears..

Her hair dishevelled with a creepy look she looked almost like not-zaara like way..

The minute her eyes landed on me.. her eyes turned a shade of monstrous grey and she thundered towards me... "shezaad it was all pre planned.. I know who did it.." she seethed.

She fisted his shirt again,burying herself on his chest and started crying profusely despite the shezaadh's futile attempts to let go of the devily grip..

So icy eyes doesnt seems so interested in this scum of a creature.. I heaved a sigh of relief. 

"Ahaana why do you care anyways.." my conscience wondered..

"Zaara.. calm down.." he cooed rubbing her back..It was just a prank and besides look at it.. simply a rubber toy" he reasoned..

"Take your hands off her Mr.." Internally growled..

"Ahem..ahem.." my conscience again..making me roll my eyes

"A very sick frank indeed.. eww that thing is gross.. I knew it Shezaad. It was something intended purposefully by someone who hates me.. someone who hates my guts..Ohh I knew its Maryam..I feel suffocated shezaad." She sobbed trying to cling onto him who tactfully dodged her..

"I tell you calm down Zaara.." his voice hardened a bit.."you cant blame anyone without solid evidence..it can be some of our colleagues or some of your friends.."

"No trust me shez- she exclaimed dramatically.. a new set of fresh tears cascading down her cheeks..

"Stop whining zaara.. for heavens sake its just a toy.. what are you? A 5 year old kid? Stop freaking out"

I saw Zaara s exterior stiffen due to his tone and she started crying even more.. "calm down Zaara.. lemme get you something to drink.." he sighed and walked to the door .

"Girls stay with her" he nodded at Nush  who nodded back..

"You did it right didnt you?" Nush mouthed at me..

"yuppy.. I smirked evilly..

Nushrath's eyes widened and face palmed herself glaring at me and comforted zaara who is still crying while I watched amusedly..

"What the tomato.. I wondered.. I thought I was the biggest drama queen.. seems like she would be of heavy competion to me.. yaar.. its just a rubber thing and you throw up such a tantrum..I wonder what it would have been like it it was a real one.. she would have died" I inwardly chuckled..

"You did it.. didnt you.." Zaara asked in between hiccups..

"I did? I fake wondered.."Maybe or Maybe not.." I smirked..

"You.. her eyes burned with pure hatred..the cry baby long gone.. in her place stood a devil unveiled

"The door flew open and in entered Icy eyes with weasel face whose face was red as if he is trying not to burst into laughter again after a good session of laughing..

On the sight of icy eyes zaara's tear dam broke free again and she fake wailed..

"Why you despicable lil cockroach.." I wished I did something even worse.. she deserved it..

Icy eyes rushed back to her and comforted her again with a disgusted face making me chuckle..

In between Ilthumish winked at me and gave me a thumbs up when no one was looking.. "what?" I raised my eyebrows..

"Shezaad.. it was Maryam.. she did it.."she claimed obnoxiously..

"Me? I Dont know what you are talking about.." I replied innocently with my best puppy eyes pretending to be astonished.. Nushrath smirked at my tone..

"Zaara.. you cant blame Maryam without knowing for sure-

"Oh come on shez.. she interrupted.. It was Maryam alright..It was her way of vengenance against me for making her over work and besides I heard footsteps rushing towards the washroom and halted near my stall and rushed back in few minutes as if checking on me..

"Excuse me sir.. Nush butted in.. my eyes widened.. is she planning to give me out?

"Sorry for interrupting sir but Aha-Maryam was in our cabin all these while and it was me who rushed madly into the washroom to rinse my top cause I spilled coffee on myself.. sorry if I startled you ma'am.. she fake apologized diplomatically..

Shezaad nodded at her

Woww.. i wondered in awe..and she smirked back winking at me..
Manh.. this girl.. I love you freak...

I saw Ilthumish trying hard to get Nush's attention and he mouthed "what happened.." the very instant her eyes met his. I raised my eyebrows.. "I am fine" she mouthed back smiling sweetly..
Nushrath and sweet? Consider me dead.. she is not innocent and not at all sweet.. haan.. gotta do some investigation..

"Got your answer zaara?" Icy eyes icy cold voice brought me back into reality 

"Check the camera recordings shezaad.. I am damn sure it was all her plan.. her plan of vengenance for making her work over time" she snarled.

I felt the blood drain out of my face and my heart sunk into the depth of my stomach.."uh-uh why didnt I think of it before?"

"The cameras were not in working condition since the last three hours and thats what Ilthumish was away for.. looking for an electrician..

I sighed.. never in my 22 years of life i felt soo fortunate and relieved..

"Someone must have messed with them.. check them again shezaad.." she  ordered adamantly all the while incessantly scowling at me..

He growled.. a deep one and his icy eyes grew even colder and darker meaning he is pissed off..

"Out of everyone in this office including my dad, only I have the access to the cameras and what makes you think someone can get pass me so quickly" he challenged putting up a look of defiance..

"And who gave you the freaking rights to make these girls work over time.  All after they are just trainees.." he seethed perilously

"Holy rabies.. the devil z sold herself" I snickered at Nush

"N-noo.. I was.. um.. I didnt.." she stuttered..
Icy eyes held up his hand signalling her to stop

"Meet me at the office tomorrow.." his tone adorned with authority that Zaara had no choice but to oblige..

"Nushrath and Maryam.. you can leave now.. its quite late.. can you manage it or do I have to drop you all" he questioned all while glaring daggers at Zaara..

"What does he think we are? Pre schoolers" I snarled..

"We"ll manage it sir.." Nush nodded nudging me in the ribs again

"Shezaad.. Zaara began.."Zaara .. leave.. right now.." he roared and the devil fled away fuming..

"I wuwwww yooo bush.. you uselesss creature.. but I should admit ur not useless as you seem" I whisper yelled engulfing her in a bone crushing hug.. the moment we were out of the door..

"Chuck it chukki.. you could have got us fired you idiot..This is the last time im saving you and remember this before pulling any nasty stunt of yours.."

"Well bush.. this is the 13,467th time you are saying this" I giggled

"I hate you dummy.. why am I the one to save your ass..." she wailed frustrated..

"I know I know that you love me loads.. you dont have to repeat it hon" I smirked

" manh wasnt it fun..giving the satan the taste of its own medicine?"

" you know what? sometimes Im unable to make out who is the satan.. u or her?" She shook her head making me shrug...

"And temme whats up with the eye convo with weasel face?"

She lowered her instantly redden face.. wait.. is that a blush..

"I dont know what you are talking about.." she replied innocently..

"I know you too much baby to buy that look of yours.. now shoot" I demanded tapping me feet..

Before she could speak anything.. Icy eye popped out of the door
"Miss Aahil..I would like to have a word with you.. now.." he ordered and scurried inside..

"Ohh boy..!!! What have I gotten myself into.."

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

                          ❤Shezaad

"Sir.. you called me?.." she came in putting up that innocent face of hers which makes it damn impossible to fathom what she really is capable of..

"Ms Aahil.. I believe I did.. and I also believe this thing belongs to you.." I laid the  rubber octopus in the table.. sitting back raising my eyebrows

Her eyes widened.. "umm-sir I dont know what you are talking about.m" she murmured..

"Is it? I SEE" I fake agreed.

"You've got a twin or someone the exact replica of you who I saw rushing in to the washroom and back to Zaara s room with that thing..."

She shot me looks of horror..

"There.." I said playing the Camera records.." her complexion paled and her eyes went gaga..

"They work?" She asked in a barely audible tone..

"Of course they do..in fact they are good as new.." I fake roared making her hung her head shaking.. oopsy was I faking too realistically?

"Next time before pulling such stunts ensure that you takesafety precaution to make sure you wont get caught.. so that Nushrath doesnt have to fake spill coffee and I dont have to lie about cams not working.."

She was gobsmacked that i was sure of.. "you did it.."?

"Girl.. that was one awesome trick Maryam.. the look on her face.." Ilthumish barged in as usual exclaiming..

"I know right.. If only it was a real one she would have died.." she screamed back in excitement..

"Heck yaaah.." both of them screamed in excitement hi-fying each other.. just like old friends..

Her excitement is too contagious that I couldnt help feel excited too but still I couldnt contain the hurt I felt when she behaves all dost like with Mish and goes all hay wire on me..

"Guys...I called out.. If we can keep the shrieking to a minimum it would be much appreciated.."

"Oh man.. you're here.. I extremely forgot.." Mish winked..
"By the way did you see that horrified look on her face.. wasnt it worth watching..?" He implored..

"A fantastic plan indeed.." I agreed.  "Says the guy whom she was clinging on to and was calming her like a baby.." she scoffed venomously..

Wait what.. do I smell Jealousy here.. I raised my eyebrows at Itthu while he smirk-smiled at me...

"Do I smell somthing?" Itthu provoked her...
"Maybe your stink sock you weasel face.." she snapped back at once.. making him scowl

"And thanks doo- I mean thank you sir.."
"Ohh... was all that I could manage of..

Crap.. saying I was disappointed would be an understatement..

"Next time my plans would be perfectly sketched to the minute details.. I ensure you.." she smiled winking at me..

It was a genuine one.. not at all like her usual smirk.. A smile which comforts knowing youre disappointed.. A smile which makes your insides churn and gives you butterflies.. A smile which leaves you with no choice but float...

It was that kind of a smile..

Trust me her smirk is one ofthe best in her own way.. but this was different.. unique because it was for me.. freaking intended for me.. I could literally feel my gut somersaulting in excitement... crap what am I even feeling??

"See that you do.. I smiled back looking her in the eyes ..

"Buddy you have more plans?" Mish butted in..

"You donkey.. I internally growled..

"Of course you ladies finger.. wait and watch as I enclose my skills.." she replied her signature smirk back in place..

"What am I? A vegetable store?" He scowled..

"Nope.. a mini zoo.."
"And sour face.. your eyes roam and talk too much when Nush is around.. you cant evase my eyes bud.. I am watching you.." she warned fixing her gaze on him.. who gulped audibly

"See ya fellas- I mean Sir.." she sarcastically air quotes the word sir..

"Bye bye Mini zoo.." she chuckled skip walking out of my room.. banging the door on the process

"She is so gonna be the death of you shez.." my conscience warned..

"She sure will.." I shook my head laughing..

"Shezaad.." Itthu s voice broke me out of my thoughts..

" doesnt she remind you of someone?"

Heya fellaaas..

3492 words the longest chappy ever typed..

Choo choo.. like bootiful reades vote and comment please..

Chee ya guyzzz..

Allah hafiz😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 4 16
"Words that I can't share." She always believed, her presence in someone's life was nothing but a bad sign. "Then comes in me, a girl silently retre...
8.1M 342K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
131K 5.1K 27
Being a Muslim girl and in a conservative family with three protective brothers to care for you for your entire life....It makes you spoiled, protect...
55.1K 7K 87
Anger, pure anger and fear sipped through her veins threatening to burst out. She struggled vehemently to release her hand, but that only made him ti...