when I first saw you. minseok...

By colorfulwatermelon

❝Vampire or not, I don't care. Is it a crime if I'm in love with you?❞ s. 092418 e. 021019 | © colorfulwa... More

➛ When I First Saw You.
1 ➸ In The End It Gets Better.
2 ➸ Good looking guys.
3 ➸ Not Feeling The Same.
4 ➸ A Delicious Neck.
5 ➸ Dorms & Roomate.
6 ➸ Things Going Upside-down.
7 ➸ Keeping It A Secret.
8 ➸ Being Weak Is A Disadvantage.
9 ➸ Please Don't Fall For Me.
10 ➸ Reasons.
11 ➳ Sweet People.
12 ➳ Taking Action.
13 ➳ Finally, Rescued.
14 ➳ The Red Dawn's Effect.
15 ➳ Questions, Questions.
17 ➳ A Short Lasting Party.
18 ➳ Hangovers Are The Worst.
19 ➳ Please Stay Baby.
20 ➳ College again.
Im back from being lazy! (maybe)
21 ➻ I Love You.

16 ➳ Aqua is the best.

372 13 3
By colorfulwatermelon

Excuse me for bringing Konosuba into the first part, I just love that anime lol. As you see⬆️ Aqua is the blue haired one, Megumin is the one with the red dress, and Darkness is the blonde.

Also, didn't really know how to tittle this chapter

Ik it's stupid.

———

"Obviously Aqua is the best among the girls, Megumin is a little brat who explodes things, and Darkness is a freaking masochist!" Chen piped, shaking his head while he crosses his arms not even paying Chanyeol's response any mind.

Chanyeol scoffed, "Aqua huh? Please, she's just an obnoxious girl who runs around in a dress."

"So??" He says, in an annoyed tone.

"WITH NO PANTIES ON!, AND YOU KNOW THAT JONGDAE." He screams, "YOU KNOW YOU CHECK HER OUT WHEN THEY ZOOM IN ON HER ASS!"

Jongdae simply scoffs, turning his back on him. "Who wouldn't?" He muttered.

Chanyeol sighed.

Other Exo members watch as they try hard not to laugh at this ridiculous scene, the two anime fans nearly rip each other's heads off with the shouting across the room.

"Okay guys, I t-think you should s-stop." Sehun says, covering his mouth almost bursting out laughing. "I think we can all agree that they all have uh.. interesting characteristics of their own." He adds on, looking at the overreacting men.

"Idiots." Kyungsoo mutters.

"Fine." Chanyeol sighs, "I'll be the bigger person here, I won't act like the five year-old he is acting like." Pointing at Jongdae who was sitting on the table, holding his figures on both hands. Jongdae scoffed, not saying another word.

Minseok and Yumi suddenly burst out through the door, Minseok nearly breaking the front door with a bang. "Jesus guys, you've been alive for over three hundred years and your telling me your fighting over this?" The man says, shaking his head in disbelief as he comes in while Yumi followed behind not knowing what to think about this weird situation.

"Oh Please, Minseok. You wouldn't know shit about this, stick out your nose where it doesn't belong." Chanyeol hissed, while Minseok was about to come at him, not until Yumi ran and held his arm shaking her head as in Don't do it.

"Come on Yeol, don't beat yourself up over this. Same goes for you Chen." The girl speaks up, patting the tall man that was near her.

"Yeol? Since when did you have a nickname for me?" Ears going red, his voice was barely audible anymore as he avoided her gaze. "Now?" She grinned, although he couldn't see it. Her nickname came out naturally, she didn't even mean to. But having such a long name made her cut it short.

She eyed Chen, pouting like the baby he was making her chuckle. "It's just anime, not a big deal big baby." She said playfully, before sitting next to him. Lowering her head to see his face more clearly, while he keeps it down glancing over her.

"Fine, but only because of Yumi." They both say in sync, surprising the girl making her quietly gasp. Seconds later the other members chuckle and some laugh at them, Yumi smiles.

———

———

"Stupid argument, huh?" Minseok says, darting his attention towards her. She nervously laughs, not really answering him. She's had a few of those with her friends— well not friends... I guess you could say they were people I only talked to. Back in high school, she was called a nerd back then. The girl who always talked about every anime in the world, not even those people knew they existed.

A total weeb.

"I've been thinking," Suho speaks, everyone was around the living room in Minseok's place as per usual. "Things have been really rough on you recently, Yumi."

Of course it was. Things have been rough on her even before these vampires came into her life, hell would be a perfect word for her when she was living in the streets. It made her shudder thinking of creepy men coming at every corner, thinking of doing terrible things to her.

"We never wanna mention whatever happened weeks ago, it'll make you and as well as us uncomfortable and not at ease." Yumi silently agreed, nodding her head with every statement he gave.

"Let's put all of this behind us. For good."

Everyone was staring at Yumi as if she had something to say. Once she noticed the stares, she straightens up and started stuttering. "R-Right.."

Some secretly smile at her.

"We, are going to a party." He calmly said, intertwining both hands together.

"WHAT?!" All of them scream, mouth going wide and eyes doing the same. "This is unplanned, hyung. I'm not about to go to a party out of no where." Sehun says, surprisingly with a sassy tone as he crosses his legs leaning back on the couch.

"Yeah I agree, a party? No thanks fam." Chen pipes, shaking his head. The others nod in agreement, as well as Yumi.

"Yeah.. I'm not really a party person—"

"We're all going." Suho interrupts the girl, saying these words sternly. "Everyone get your shit together and enjoy a party for God's sake!" He rises up on the table, saying these things a bit too dramatically.

"Get drunk, get high, have sex for all I care!"

Everyone gave weird expressions towards each other with tints of red over their face, a face that said okay he's going too far.

He jumps off the table and stares at a poker faced Sehun, "you never even had sex before right? You poor, poor virgin." Sehun gasped dramatically, "and how would you know that?"

"I'll have you know, in my human years I've gotten tons of ladies crushing on me thank you very much."

This went to a whole different turn.. Yumi thought, as she pursed her lips hoping that he won't come to her.

"Did you sleep with them though."

The room was silent. Afterwards laughter.

"Oh be quiet and admit that all of you are the same." The room was quiet again, "Please Junmyeon, you don't know what I've done or haven't done." Minseok speaks up, his arms crossed sitting next to Yumi.

"I'll tell you now, I'm not a virgin. Believe it or not." He almost says that like he's proud of himself, earning a scoff from Suho. "Yes, I haven't been active in it at all for the last," he stops and thinks. "About four-hundred years, but that isn't the point here."

Everyone furrows their brows as they look at the man.

"Who was the last person you did it with?"

He shrugged, "some girl named— actually I forgot."

Everyone sighs.

Suho sits back down and eyes everyone seriously, "Anyways, the party starts at exactly 10:00 pm. It's five minutes before four now, meaning everyone must get ready now."

"W-Wait! I don't have a dress..." Yumi says, fiddling with her fingers.

"Oh. Guess we're going to the mall, not all of us can go though. Who shall stay behind?" Suho thinks, eyeing them one by one.

"Well, who has a tuxedo already?" Kyungsoo asked. "Whoever has a tux can stay, and whoever doesn't can go."

Sho claps his hands together, "excellent idea, Kyungsoo."

He nods as a thanks.

"Raise your hand if you have a tux."

Three out of nine raised their hands. Them being, only Kyungsoo and Lay. Suho included. The girl almost laughs, covering her mouth. Those three seemed to be the only responsible people out of everyone else.

Suho sighs, looking at the others with the stink eye while the others take a big gulp.

"On the other hand... lets do a different idea."

———
••
———

In the end, only three of them came. Then being, Suho, Yumi, and Minseok. They had brought the tuxedos for everyone before asking their sizes and such. Some weren't happy with theirs but Suho simply said with a smile, Wear it or go naked for all I care.

It made Yumi shudder.

Nonetheless, they all obligated. But the girl thought they would look good with their tuxedos on, they would look handsome.

On Yumi's side, she got a simple long black silk dress.

"Okay guys— and gal," suho winks over at her making her giggle, "you may start getting ready for the party." With that, they all got up and went to free rooms for them to change in.

When the girl was putting hers on, it made out her curves that were once covered with her baggy clothes she would always wear, she was checking herself out, checking her backside to see how it looked. It totally made her butt stick out more, it would usually be covered with her sweats that she would wear. She was proud of her body figure, she loved the way it looked on her. Her hair was straightened up more than usual, her hair was a little above her neck. Wearing a pair of white flats to top it off, heels were too much of a hassle for her. All of this took her about a hour and a half, she only wore light makeup. She usually never wore makeup, only on special occasions.

Coming out the door, she fastened her pace coming down the stairs and she already saw the nine handsome men standing in the living room. She was left in awe seeing such beautiful men, almost ethereal. Once she came down, they all stared at her with the same look she had on for them. She suddenly felt her confidence go down, feeling their stares going through her soul.

"Whoa cupcake, you look gorgeous babe." Chanyeol compliments, eyeing her up and down. "Give the lady some respect." Lay says, smacking his shoulder lightly.

At least someone has some common decency...

The girl only looks down to her purse that she was grabbing with both hands, "t-thanks.." she says softly.

The others continued praising her, making her blush harder than she already was. Minseok eyes her with a smirk on his face, enjoying his view on her.

Such a fragile but rather.. nice body.

Am I a pervert? Aigoo..

She noticed him, next thing he knows he was constantly getting hit on his chest, "stop staring at me, creep!"

"Ah! Stop! Stop!" He begs, blocking her hits. Someone had to pull her off him, she was going kinda nuts.

"That's enough, children." Suho sternly says, making everyone stop in place. "It's time to dip out of here."

"Dip..?"

"It's a new way to say.. well... leave."

"Oh." Everyone says in sync.

———————
—————
————
———
——

A / N ; The next few chapters are fillers but at the same time it's not fillers (?

A little self-promotion;

             Soon I will post a Sehun FF, not sure how trash it'll be but.. we'll see.
            Reason number one; I hate that their aren't many fanfics about him so I wanna change that by making one.
           Reason number two; I thought making the type of character he is in this story, will make him so somewhat hilarious. And hopefully enjoyable to some readers.
          Reason number three; I think I'll have fun writing this story, and I hope you'll have fun reading.

Also, please read my new Kai Fiction.

FEARLESS.  (Located on my page)

I've only posted three chapters, but it's going in a slow pace. It's an action-y type story, if you like bad-ass type girls as the heroine than this is for you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 598 33
[Completed] (Book 7 in my EXO series spinoff to Do I know you?) My life hasn't been that exciting. To be more specific, I lead a dull life. Everythi...
27K 1.1K 49
"I didn't think loving you more was even possible but damn you're just so perfect. Loving you was my choice and there's nothing that can ever make me...
12.1K 747 22
"If I can't have you no one can" "We shouldn't be together" 📍Ship: Jikook obv, WARNING❗❗ 📌Mature content 📌Bloody 📌Romance 📌 Abusive language �...
1.4K 93 16
I hate this kind of time. When the one that you love don't remembers you anymore. Most sadly, he loves other girl. [ F a n f i c t i o n ] exo series...