Forget Me Not Β° Yoonminβœ…

By Loaforama

❝Jimin had never seen the inside of Yoongi's house. It had always appeared that Yoongi was uncomfortable and... More

πŸƒIntroπŸƒ
πŸƒCharacter Info.πŸƒ
πŸƒ1πŸƒ
πŸƒ2πŸƒ
πŸƒ3πŸƒ
πŸƒ4πŸƒ
πŸƒ5πŸƒ
πŸƒ6πŸƒ
πŸƒ7πŸƒ
πŸƒ8πŸƒ
πŸƒ9πŸƒ
πŸƒ10πŸƒ
πŸƒ11πŸƒ
πŸƒ12πŸƒ
πŸƒ13πŸƒ
πŸƒ14πŸƒ
πŸƒ15πŸƒ
πŸƒ16πŸƒ
πŸƒ17πŸƒ
πŸƒ18πŸƒ
πŸƒ19πŸƒ
πŸƒ20πŸƒ
πŸƒ21πŸƒ
πŸƒ22πŸƒ
πŸƒ23πŸƒ
πŸƒ24πŸƒ
πŸƒ25πŸƒ
πŸƒ26πŸƒ
πŸƒ27πŸƒ
πŸƒ28πŸƒ
πŸƒ29πŸƒ
πŸƒ30πŸƒ
πŸƒ31πŸƒ
πŸƒ32πŸƒ
πŸƒ33πŸƒ
πŸƒ34πŸƒ
πŸƒ35πŸƒ
πŸƒ36πŸƒ
πŸƒ37πŸƒ
πŸƒ38πŸƒ
πŸƒ39πŸƒ
πŸƒ40πŸƒ
πŸƒ41πŸƒ
πŸƒ42πŸƒ
πŸƒ43πŸƒ
πŸƒ44πŸƒ
πŸƒ45πŸƒ
πŸƒ46πŸƒ
πŸƒ47πŸƒ
πŸƒ48πŸƒ
πŸƒ49πŸƒ
πŸƒ51πŸƒ
πŸƒ52πŸƒ
πŸƒ53πŸƒ
πŸƒ54πŸƒ
πŸƒ55πŸƒ
πŸƒ56πŸƒ
πŸƒ57πŸƒ
πŸƒ58πŸƒ
πŸƒ59πŸƒ
πŸƒ60πŸƒ
πŸƒFlowersπŸƒ
🍞Bookshelf🍞

πŸƒ50πŸƒ

187 15 0
By Loaforama

7/24/18

Hello, Journal, glad to see you aren’t part of the scrap pile in my house. I’m honestly surprised to see you, especially in the current situation. It’s pretty crazy how long it’s been, huh? A full week without me writing things down. I doubt you missed me. You’re probably thinking, “Oh, here he is. That kid that has to write everything in me 24/7.”. I hope you enjoyed your break then.
Anyways, a lot has happened this past week. First of all, the scrap pile. These men, I’ll assume they were in a gang, came into my house and basically obliterated everything. Hardly anything is left whole. Let's just say I'm pretty upset. Jimin and I managed to sweep everything into one large pile outside my back door. I consider it to be an achievement that I didn't cry.
Second, I've been staying with Jimin. Yes, Jimin's speaking with me! That's the part that surprised me the most. He says that he thought not speaking to me would protect me from something, I'm not sure what, and that he never really hated me like I believed.
This bit is the absolutely incredible part. Jimin. Asked me. To move in. With him. We aren't even dating yet! He said he never wanted to leave me on my own again and he loved having me around. I love being around him too, to be honest.
So much has happened. It's all been pretty crazy, but a good crazy, you know? Gotta go, Jimin's looking at me funny. I might be blushing. Stop looking at me like you're about to burst out laughing, Park Jimin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

711K 48.9K 76
[thrussyoongi2017] "the blinds wide open so he can see you in the dark when you're sleeping naked body fresh out the shower; you touch yourself afte...
44.9K 1.7K 43
First and foremost I do now own bighit or any of the members of BTS! This is a horror fan fiction so if you're sensitive to blood, gore or other...
75.8K 2.5K 20
Different types of crimes have occurred in Y/N's neighbourhood, whose fault is this? Y/N investigates only to find out a lot of information about tha...
109K 5.6K 38
His pink hair, his dimples, his tall figure. You remember those things. But you have no idea who he is or why he keeps showing up around you. You kne...