Forget Me Not Β° Yoonminβœ…

By Loaforama

❝Jimin had never seen the inside of Yoongi's house. It had always appeared that Yoongi was uncomfortable and... More

πŸƒIntroπŸƒ
πŸƒCharacter Info.πŸƒ
πŸƒ1πŸƒ
πŸƒ2πŸƒ
πŸƒ3πŸƒ
πŸƒ4πŸƒ
πŸƒ5πŸƒ
πŸƒ6πŸƒ
πŸƒ7πŸƒ
πŸƒ8πŸƒ
πŸƒ9πŸƒ
πŸƒ10πŸƒ
πŸƒ11πŸƒ
πŸƒ12πŸƒ
πŸƒ13πŸƒ
πŸƒ14πŸƒ
πŸƒ15πŸƒ
πŸƒ16πŸƒ
πŸƒ17πŸƒ
πŸƒ18πŸƒ
πŸƒ19πŸƒ
πŸƒ20πŸƒ
πŸƒ21πŸƒ
πŸƒ22πŸƒ
πŸƒ23πŸƒ
πŸƒ24πŸƒ
πŸƒ25πŸƒ
πŸƒ26πŸƒ
πŸƒ27πŸƒ
πŸƒ28πŸƒ
πŸƒ29πŸƒ
πŸƒ30πŸƒ
πŸƒ31πŸƒ
πŸƒ32πŸƒ
πŸƒ33πŸƒ
πŸƒ34πŸƒ
πŸƒ35πŸƒ
πŸƒ36πŸƒ
πŸƒ37πŸƒ
πŸƒ38πŸƒ
πŸƒ39πŸƒ
πŸƒ41πŸƒ
πŸƒ42πŸƒ
πŸƒ43πŸƒ
πŸƒ44πŸƒ
πŸƒ45πŸƒ
πŸƒ46πŸƒ
πŸƒ47πŸƒ
πŸƒ48πŸƒ
πŸƒ49πŸƒ
πŸƒ50πŸƒ
πŸƒ51πŸƒ
πŸƒ52πŸƒ
πŸƒ53πŸƒ
πŸƒ54πŸƒ
πŸƒ55πŸƒ
πŸƒ56πŸƒ
πŸƒ57πŸƒ
πŸƒ58πŸƒ
πŸƒ59πŸƒ
πŸƒ60πŸƒ
πŸƒFlowersπŸƒ
🍞Bookshelf🍞

πŸƒ40πŸƒ

218 17 7
By Loaforama

7/9/18

“Is the popcorn ready?” Yoongi asked.

“Nope.” Jimin answered as the two stood looking into the microwave's window.

Yoongi waited a couple more seconds before asking, “Is the popcorn ready?”

“I highly doubt that your memory was kneed in the crotch in the few seconds between now and the last time you asked.”

“Hey, you never know.”

“True.”

“What would be kneeing my memory in the crotch though?”

“I don’t know.”

“Is there like a creature that just sits by the memory portion of my brain and says, ‘Oh, hey, it’s been two minutes’ and knees my brain’s crotch?”

“Are you saying that you’re brain has a crotch?”

“So what if I did?”

“How would you know if your brain had a crotch?”

“Why would I want to know?”

“I don’t know. Why do you?”

“I don’t.”

“You sure?”

“Stop stalling until my memory's kneed in the crotch!”

Jimin raised his hands in defeat.

The microwave beeped and Yoongi grabbed a green, plastic bowl from his cabinet. Jimin pulled the popcorn out of the microwave and poured it into the bowl. Yoongi stole it from Jimin's grasp and dashed into the living room with the younger in pursuit.

“Yah! You can't just take popcorn and run!”

“Well, I did.”

“Yeah, and I thought you were stealing it.”

“Why would I steal my own popcorn?”

“I don't know, alright?”

“Sometimes, I question you, Park Jimin.” Yoongi placed himself on the couch, “Then I remember that there are no answers for what you do.”

Jimin threw himself on to the couch, making sure to hit Yoongi as he landed. Yoongi fake cried and dragged his finger from his eyes down his cheek.

“Whatever, just start the movie.”

Yoongi nodded and hit the play button on the remote. Jimin had come sometime earlier and by then, Yoongi had set everything up and was ready to go. He had popcorn out on the counter, the movie in the DVD player, and blankets on the couch. He even had out a Polianthes tuberosa for a little extra push. Yoongi intended to do something today. Something he'd been too scared to do before. Just the thought of doing it made Yoongi's cheeks a bright tint of red.

The movie started off like any other romance film. The guy bumps into a girl who drops her romance novel and he helps her by picking it up. The dude is, of course, buff and has blondish brown hair with glowing blue eyes that seem digitally enhanced. The girl is slender with long brown hair that reaches her chest and is unnaturally curled. Her chest is a natural size (surprisingly) and her eyes are a soft caramel type brown. They both appear to be the same age while the girl is slightly shorter. The guy takes a look over the cover of her novel, a strange, almost confused or disgusted look on his face before asking her, “Why do people like romance novels?” Yoongi burst out in a laugh causing Jimin to swat at the back of his head. The girl explains that it sends the reader into a world where they get to witness love bloom in ways that it can’t happen in real life. The man nods and hands the book back to the girl. Upon noticing that she’s carrying a lot more than her small body can carry, he offers to help carry her things to wherever she’s going.

“Hey, what’s going on?” Yoongi asked.

“The girl and the guy just met and he’s helping carry her things.” Jimin explained.

The guy sets her things down just a few steps into her living room, he glances in awe at the perfectly decorated room. His eyes are more attracted however to the girl who is standing on her tiptoes, trying to unload her bags of romance novels onto her bookshelves. He notices that she’s struggling and he leans up over her, taking the book from her hand and placing it on the spot she had been trying to put it, all while leaning against her slightly. The girl turns around, blushing lightly and trying not to show it while offering the guy some dinner as a thank you. He agrees and the two eat the girl’s homemade dinner in her eat in kitchen. The two make conversation and end up having a lot of laughs. It’s getting late and the guy says he has to go, but not before the girl hands him a slip of paper. The guy leaves the house and glances down at the paper to see her phone number written on it. He grins and stuffs the small slip into his coat pocket and walks along the sidewalk until the scene fades away.

Yoongi took a loud bite of popcorn as the next scene opened which Jimin shushed at.

Both Yoongi and Jimin decided the following scenes weren't memorable. The following forty-five minutes consisted of the the guy and girl getting to know each other while claiming that romantic events were only fueled by friendship along with Yoongi's various plot related questions.

“Eric?”

“Yeah, Sadie?”

“Are you going to Sean's party this weekend?”

“Yeah, Caitlyn asked me to go with her.”

“O-Oh.” Sadie looked at her knees.

Eric kept looking at the stars until he glanced over at the girl next to him, “Are you alright?”

“Yeah, yeah. I've got to go, Eric.” Sadie lept up and walked away despite Eric calling for her.

Yoongi was trying his hardest not to laugh, as Jimin seemed absorbed into the movie. He wanted to laugh because this scene was always one that appeared in romance movies. The girl being disappointed as her crush claims to be going to a party with someone else.

The scene cuts and reopens with bright strobe lights shining across the girl's face. Her friends managed to convince her to leave her home and go to the party with them. Her friends are nowhere to be seen and it's just her standing in a crowded town house alone. As she wanders, she spots the guy standing by the girl he agreed to go with and she turns to leave. The guy notices her and starts to follow, but is stopped by the girl he agreed to go with. He finally manages to catch up to the girl and grabs her wrist, stopping her on the sidewalk. They stand there under the moonlight looking at each other.

Yoongi's not making any sense of the movie and he's attributing that to not only his memory but the Jimin staring at him. He couldn't focus with Jimin being cuddled up to him under the same blanket and staring at his face for a long period of time. He didn't know if he should meet the younger's gaze or pretend he didn't notice it. Yoongi took a breath and closed his eyes. You've got this, Yoongi.

Eric stepped closer to Sadie.

Yoongi turned his head to meet Jimin's gaze.

Eric lifted Sadie's chin up.

Yoongi leaned closer to Jimin.

Eric brought Sadie into a passionate kiss.

Yoongi and Jimin's lips met.

Yoongi pressed his lips softly onto Jimin's lips, smooth and light for a first kiss. The taste of the younger's chapstick hit Yoongi's lips. He'd never expected to like a taste that much. Now that he'd experienced it, he didn't know how he'd lived without it. Jimin melted into the kiss. His lips moved gently against the olders. It was a soft and sweet kiss unlike the ones S had given him and he loved it. He loved the feeling Yoongi gave him, like his happiness was going to bubble over. He liked how Yoongi's plush lips felt against his own slightly chapped ones. He was honestly surprised that it had been Yoongi to initiate the kiss, he was sure that if it were to ever happen, it would've been him starting it. Maybe he'd just underestimated the older.

The two pulled apart, just exchanging glances seeping with adoration.

“Did those Romance novels teach you that?” Eric asked.

Yoongi smiled softly, which Jimin returned. The two turned back to the movie, unable to form words at the moment. Jimin scooted closer and leaned his head on Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi pecked Jimin's head before resting his own head on top of the younger's.

The girl and the guy wound up together in the end, as expected. That kiss was the first of many, making Jimin hope that the same would happen with his and Yoongi's. The two moved in with each other and lived happy lives.

Eric glanced down at his now girlfriend, Sadie, her nose deep into a new romance novel that she'd purchased. Eric slid down next to her. “You know, now I realize why you like romance novels. It brought the two of us together. Without it, we wouldn't have met that day, you know?”

“It was all because of that one question.” Sadie looked into the eyes of her boyfriend.

“Why do people like romance novels?” Eric grinned.

The final scene faded out and the end credits rolled up the screen.

Jimin removed his head from under Yoongi's and unexpectedly watched it droop and then fall back onto the couch. Jimin grinned at the sleeping boy and slid out from under the blanket. He pulled the blanket up over Yoongi to keep him warm and turned off the TV. He stole a quick kiss and slid out the older's front door to be met with a wave of cold air. The sky was coated in a thick layer of clouds however Jimin had already seen the only star he needed. It brought a smile to Jimin's face just to think about thinking that line. He couldn't imagine his mouth actually saying it aloud. His tongue tingled at just the thought.

Jimin's ringtone broke the beautiful peacefulness of the night that Jimin had been enjoying. He grumbled and pulled his phone from his back pocket. An unknown number. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. Maybe one of his friends got a new phone without him knowing?

Jimin hit the answer button, “Hello?”

“Hello, love.” A familiar voice said almost cheerfully.

“S-”

“Don't say a word, love. I just wanted to say hello and that I love that you've found someone new. I hope you two are very happy together.” The voice said the last line almost angrily. “I also hope that we'll be seeing each other soon. I have a few things I want to speak of with you. I also hope to meet pretty boy from up the hill that you've been spending an awful lot of time with, too. I hope we can all be great friends.”

“Please-”

“Bye bye, my love.” The voice hung up.

Jimin lowered the phone from his ear. His hand shot up to cover his mouth. It happened. The horrible, dreadful thing happened. He could feel tears welling in his eyes as he ran the rest of the way to his house. Jimin sank down on to his bed, trying to hide his face. He's angry. He knows about Yoongi. He's dangerous. He's coming.

Word Count: 1862

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.7K 43
First and foremost I do now own bighit or any of the members of BTS! This is a horror fan fiction so if you're sensitive to blood, gore or other...
109K 5.6K 38
His pink hair, his dimples, his tall figure. You remember those things. But you have no idea who he is or why he keeps showing up around you. You kne...
12.4K 550 27
*EPILOUGE CHAPTER OUT* "No, I'm o-okay." "Oh...hi. Is it, Jungkook?" "Yeah, I-I'm not in big space often..." "Oh- that's okay. How often are you in b...