Forget Me Not ยฐ Yoonminโœ…

By Loaforama

โJimin had never seen the inside of Yoongi's house. It had always appeared that Yoongi was uncomfortable and... More

๐ŸƒIntro๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒCharacter Info.๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ1๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ2๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ3๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ4๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ5๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ6๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ7๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ8๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ9๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ10๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ11๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ12๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ13๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ14๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ15๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ16๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ17๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ18๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ19๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ20๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ21๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ23๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ24๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ25๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ26๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ27๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ28๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ29๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ30๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ31๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ32๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ33๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ34๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ35๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ36๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ37๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ38๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ39๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ40๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ41๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ42๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ43๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ44๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ45๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ46๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ47๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ48๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ49๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ50๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ51๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ52๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ53๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ54๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ55๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ56๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ57๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ58๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ59๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ60๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒFlowers๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸžBookshelf๐Ÿž

๐Ÿƒ22๐Ÿƒ

234 18 2
By Loaforama

6/18/18

I have to make this quick. Jimin’s sleeping in the other room and I promised that if he slept, I would too.
Today, I went outside. I know, nothing new. However, today I had purposely told myself to not go outside. There’s a massive thunderstorm that’s still going on outside and I dove right out into it. Jimin’s gift was still out there, something bad would’ve happened to it if I hadn’t gone out to get it. It was really stupid I know, but I couldn’t just let it die. Like always, I began to forget why and where I was. Jimin saved me! He wrapped a red scarf around my neck, got my plant and pulled me inside. I’m safe inside right now. Jimin is too. I refused to let him go back to his house, especially with the weather outside.
He looked at my collection.. He saw first hand who I really am.. I admitted it to him! He’s bound to hate me even though he says he doesn’t. I know that my memory disorder wasn’t what he was expecting. He was expecting someone normal. Someone who can remember who he is and maintain memories of their time together. I know, and I think he knows, that I can’t give him that. I’m really sorry, Park Jimin, that I’m not what you expected nor wanted. I hope you’ll stay with me even though you hate me. It would make this old fool happy.

“I would never judge you like that.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 641 25
Home is a place of safety above all. Home is a sense of serenity in the soul, and, with that, you can feel at home anywhere. The rest is your comfort...
79K 5.5K 56
Yoongi doesn't have much faith in finding a romantic partner. His track record with relationships has not been good. It's gotten to the point that he...
711K 48.9K 76
[thrussyoongi2017] "the blinds wide open so he can see you in the dark when you're sleeping naked body fresh out the shower; you touch yourself afte...
331K 14.3K 21
In which Yoongi's father sees Yoongi as his biggest mistake, whereas Jungkook sees him as the missing piece in his life. #1 in sugakookie 11/27/18 #1...