Forget Me Not Β° Yoonminβœ…

By Loaforama

❝Jimin had never seen the inside of Yoongi's house. It had always appeared that Yoongi was uncomfortable and... More

πŸƒIntroπŸƒ
πŸƒCharacter Info.πŸƒ
πŸƒ1πŸƒ
πŸƒ2πŸƒ
πŸƒ3πŸƒ
πŸƒ4πŸƒ
πŸƒ5πŸƒ
πŸƒ6πŸƒ
πŸƒ7πŸƒ
πŸƒ8πŸƒ
πŸƒ9πŸƒ
πŸƒ10πŸƒ
πŸƒ11πŸƒ
πŸƒ13πŸƒ
πŸƒ14πŸƒ
πŸƒ15πŸƒ
πŸƒ16πŸƒ
πŸƒ17πŸƒ
πŸƒ18πŸƒ
πŸƒ19πŸƒ
πŸƒ20πŸƒ
πŸƒ21πŸƒ
πŸƒ22πŸƒ
πŸƒ23πŸƒ
πŸƒ24πŸƒ
πŸƒ25πŸƒ
πŸƒ26πŸƒ
πŸƒ27πŸƒ
πŸƒ28πŸƒ
πŸƒ29πŸƒ
πŸƒ30πŸƒ
πŸƒ31πŸƒ
πŸƒ32πŸƒ
πŸƒ33πŸƒ
πŸƒ34πŸƒ
πŸƒ35πŸƒ
πŸƒ36πŸƒ
πŸƒ37πŸƒ
πŸƒ38πŸƒ
πŸƒ39πŸƒ
πŸƒ40πŸƒ
πŸƒ41πŸƒ
πŸƒ42πŸƒ
πŸƒ43πŸƒ
πŸƒ44πŸƒ
πŸƒ45πŸƒ
πŸƒ46πŸƒ
πŸƒ47πŸƒ
πŸƒ48πŸƒ
πŸƒ49πŸƒ
πŸƒ50πŸƒ
πŸƒ51πŸƒ
πŸƒ52πŸƒ
πŸƒ53πŸƒ
πŸƒ54πŸƒ
πŸƒ55πŸƒ
πŸƒ56πŸƒ
πŸƒ57πŸƒ
πŸƒ58πŸƒ
πŸƒ59πŸƒ
πŸƒ60πŸƒ
πŸƒFlowersπŸƒ
🍞Bookshelf🍞

πŸƒ12πŸƒ

275 22 2
By Loaforama

6/12/18

Yoongi leaned up over the porch railing excitedly as a light breeze wafted over the fields around him. The sky was a deep blue with only a cloud or two speckling it and the temperature was surprising cool for a June day. It was the perfect day in his opinion. One of those days that made you just want to enjoy the environment around you, which is exactly what he was going to do.

Yoongi's pale hands gripped the sleeves of his oversized white long sleeved shirt as he stepped off his porch and on to his empty gravel driveway, towards the field that always seemed so comforting. The tall grass swept across the portion of Yoongi's legs that weren't covered by his faded blue denim shorts. His white Adidas occasionally stepped on small flowers, which he made sure to apologize to before continuing his short trek to his favorite spot.

He finally reached his self proclaimed favorite spot which had a small indent from where his rear end had been placed so many times and plopped himself down. Yoongi had deemed the small spot amongst the wildflowers his favorite place for it's beauty and comfort which allowed him to sit and admire the day for what it was and sort through his thoughts. He wrapped his arms around his knees, his hands occasionally moving to play with his hair.

He sat there, surrounded by tall grass and flowers of all varieties. Yoongi wouldn't have it any other way. He'd love to just spend his entire life like this. Just surrounded by plants and wildlife. It made Yoongi smile slightly at just the thought, his head tilting to rest on his shoulder.

Yoongi turned his head a little to look at the boy next door whom had stepped out on to his porch while on the phone before looking back out at the fields, the smile still etched on his face.

“Hoseok, please keep your perverted comments to yourself.” Jimin muttered into his phone as he headed into his house's foyer.

“How can I? That customer’s ass was beautiful.” Hoseok commented.

“Hoseok!”

“Fine. What are you up to?”

“I'm going to step outside, it's too nice of a day to waste by staying inside.” Jimin slipped his Vans on.

“It's too hot where I am.”

“Hoseok, we're only half an hour apart.”

“It's too hot.”

“Alright. Okay.” Jimin said as he stepped out his front door, the porch creaking as he placed his foot on it. Jimin's eyes nearly fell out of his sockets as he stared at the black haired boy just down the hill from him. “Hobi. Hoseok. Horse.”

“Yes?”

“He's sitting outside.”

“Your neighbor?”

“Yes.”

“Give me the deets.”

“All I can say is, he looks pretty.”

“What was that?”

“H-he looks pretty c-cool.” Jimin stuttered out.

Hoseok laughed, “Nice save.”

Jimin couldn't help but think the black haired boy next door was pretty. Who wouldn't? The way his black hair shown a redish color in the sun or the way his shirts were always too big and showed off his collarbone or how his shorts always revealed his thighs when he sat down. Jimin just loved those things about him, even if it was weird to think those things about his neighbor, especially since they didn't know each other.

Jimin thought it was wrong to think that way or notice those things about someone. If anyone should be scolded for being perverted, it should be him. However, Jimin couldn't deny that he really wanted to put a personality to the face he's seen so much. The temptation of his neighbor being right there was too much. Jimin wanted to be able to call the guy he'd called “his neighbor” for so long by a proper name. That thought did Jimin in. He started walking.

“Hey, Hobi, I gotta go.” Jimin didn't give Hoseok the chance to respond as he hit the end call button and stuffed his phone into his joggers' pocket.

Jimin couldn't believe he was actually steps away from the guy he had only been able to observe from afar. He was feeling slightly guilty about not being able to remain strong through the temptation, but was mostly excited that he was actually doing it. No ugly thought could stop him now, in fact, it was as if every ugly thought had suddenly packed their bags and went on vacation, there were none circulating his usually crowded head.

His neighbor didn't even hear Jimin coming towards him. It was as if he was so lost in his surroundings, his head was impenetrable to outside noise. Jimin placed himself down, criss crossed in the grass which finally aroused his neighbor's attention.

“Hi.” Jimin said, smiling at his neighbor.

“H-hi.” His neighbor said, not making eye contact with Jimin.

The boy next door held his hand out to Yoongi, which Yoongi looked warily and confusedly at.

“I'm Jimin. Park Jimin.”

Yoongi hesitated before taking Jimin's hand, “Min Yoongi.”

Jimin shook his hand warmly, “It's nice to meet you, Min Yoongi.”

“Nice to meet you too.” Yoongi responded, shyly.

“So, how old are you, Yoongi?”

“Ehm..” Yoongi's eyes wandered as he tried to remember, “What year is this again?”

“2018.” Jimin said, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

“I’m 25.” Yoongi always counted his age based on the year. The year and his age when it happened was something Yoongi could never forget.

“Ah, so that makes you my hyung!” Jimin cheered, “I'm 22, by the way.”

Hyung. He was this guy's hyung. It had been ages since the word hyung had ever been used to describe Yoongi. He could barely remember the last time he'd been called hyung. It had to have been a guy from one of the sports he had played. Basketball? No, baseball. It had to have been baseball. Hyung. Yoongi liked it.

Yoongi slid his leather bound notebook out of his shorts' pocket and quickly scribbled out his thoughts. He wanted to be able to remember Jimin and his liking for the title hyung. Jimin got curious and leaned closer to Yoongi, his head tilting to the side in an attempt to catch a glimpse of the older's notebook. Jimin's head touched Yoongi's shoulder which sent it shooting back up and caused Yoongi to look wide eyed at Jimin.

Jimin blushed embarrassedly, “Sorry.” He cleared his throat, “So, you like to write down your thoughts?”

Yoongi nodded.

“You're really shy, you know?”

Yoongi bit his lip, “I don't talk to people often.”

“I've noticed, why is that?”

Yoongi looked down and shook his head, he wasn't going to scare someone else away.

“That's alright, you don't have to tell me. I understand the feeling.” Jimin looked around, “So, random question, why do you have all that stuff in your house?”

Yoongi looked at him with a surprised expression before looking away, his face flushed from embarrassment, “For the memories.” He tried to distract himself by fiddling with a developing Doryanthes excelsa or Gymea Lily that he was sure had been brought up here as part of his last plant drop off.

The sight reminded Jimin of a question he had been meaning to ask, “Hey, how'd you know what I was watering were weeds or that the vine that was growing up my house was dangerous?”

Yoongi looked at Jimin confusedly. He didn't remember anything about weeds or mentioning the vines. Of course he didn't remember. His head messed everything up. It certainly messed this up. Yoongi sighed and came to the conclusion that his head had funked it up, as per usual. “My Dad enrolled me in a lot of sports that I never really enjoyed so I payed a lot more attention to the things around me.” Yoongi held his fingertips to the Doryanthes excelsa's clump of blooms, “Specifically the plants.”

“That's really cool. I was the same way with soccer. I loved moving my feet but I hated the game. I was way more interested in dance.”

“Did you pursue it?” Yoongi asked.

“My parents let me switch clubs. It was fun during school but I decided I didn't want to pursue it career wise.” Jimin smiled as he noticed Yoongi writing in his little notebook. “What about you? Did you do anything about your interest in flowers?”

Yoongi lowered his pen, “I told my Dad that I loved the garden not the playing field and he insisted that I was a sportsman at heart and put me in more sports. It was alright though, it didn't stop me from loving the flora.”

“I'm glad, it seems to be a big part of you.”

Yoongi hummed as he moved his fingers around the Doryanthes excelsa’s stem.

“What sports did you play?”

“Um, there were so many, I can hardly remember half of them.” That was a lie. He just didn't want to remember.

“List a few, I'm curious, hyung.”

Hyung did Yoongi in, “Hm, basketball, baseball, soccer for like a week, men's volleyball, golf, tennis, f-f-football.” Yoongi stuttered out. Football. The one thing he tried so hard to not think about. A twinge of pain hit the side of Yoongi’s head. Yoongi held his hand to the spot and when the pain only got worse, he clenched his hand down on the tuft of black hair on the spot that was giving him grief. This was what remembering what he didn't want to did to him. He hated it.

“Mr. Hoarder hyung?” Jimin said, resting a hand on Yoongi's arm, his voice seeping with concern, “Are you okay?”

Yoongi nodded, his grip loosening, “Y-yeah and I'm not a hoarder.”

“That’s my new nickname for you and I'm glad, I didn't mean to hurt you.”

“It wasn't you, Jimin.” Yoongi said quietly.

“What was that?”

“I-I have to go, Jimin.” Yoongi said, standing up and breaking away from Jimin's warm grasp.

Jimin watched Yoongi start walking back towards his house and immediately felt guilty. He felt responsible for making Yoongi hurt, even though the older wouldn't admit it. He felt guilty knowing that he hadn't had the courage to ask the older to be his friend. He wasn't letting guilt control him. “Ah, Yoongi! Wait!”

Yoongi turned his head around.

“I want to hang out more with you. You just seem so cool and I want to get to know you.”

“I-I’d love to hang out with you, Jimin. Come over anytime.”

“Alright. I'll see you soon, Mr. Hoarder hyung!” Jimin waved.

Yoongi waved back. “See you, Jimin.”

Jimin smiled excitedly to himself. Yoongi and him were going to hang out. Just the two of them in one house, together. A boy full of information and a boy full of curiousness, what could go wrong?

Word Count: 1805

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 11.7K 36
Your boring routine changes with a new family moving next to your house. You don't think much of it until you start noticing things about one specifi...
46K 1.4K 45
Tae pushed and stick him on the wall. Tae : look at my eyes Jeon Jungkook. Can't you see it? How can you forget me so easily huh?? Are you ashamed o...
29.4K 2.8K 60
❝KIM TAEHYUNG YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS.❞ Suga growled as he flung Jimin off him, heading to the door. Jungkook spun around and saw that the door was open...
14.1K 416 19
Phase 2 of BTS Time Travel AU. The book can be read a stand-alone as well as in series. The room around looked so fine and well maintained. Everythin...