Book I: I'll Be Your Melody

By akosilita31

A whirlwind romance need to be strong to make up for the time it skipped. More

Intro
Spilled Coffee
Call Me
Longing
Maybe Someday
One Hello
Its A Date
What's and Why's
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: When Music Plays
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Just Because
Just Because Part 2

Chapter 10

351 14 13
By akosilita31

*******

Amy POV

After our dinner, we walk around Hongdae as he promised me earlier. We walk side by side as we go along the busy street of Hongdae.

I was surprised at the amount of crowd in Hongdae, there are locals and tourist going in and out of clubs.
I even saw saw a dj set up in the middle of the park.

I was amazed with all there is to the place. Anything you need they seem to have it, from socks to shirts even bags and accessories. We even passed by a store that sells couple ring.

"Why don't you guys buy a couple ring? Come, we have a wide selection inside." the vendor said to us as we passed by.

"We're not a couple!" I said to him. I drag Hyunsik because he seem to be planning to go inside the shop.

He laugh at me but allow me to drag him, because how can I drag him right? Hahahaha

As we walk along the street, I was getting pushed by people, I felt Hyunsik's arms on my shoulder as he guide me through the crowd.

I swallowed, I became conscious of our closeness.
He's just being a gentleman, Amy, stop making a fuss about it.

We stop at a group of people sorrounding a guy playing guitar, and I felt his arms move away from my shoulder. I finally can breathe.

"Do you play guitar too?", I asked as we watch the guy play, Galaxy by Bolbbalgan4.

"Yes, I can play."

"I wish I could see you play" I said as I look up and smile at him.

I heard the crowd clapped, signalling the end of the busker's performance.

"Wait here."

I didn't understand what he means to wait for him. Then I saw him talk to the busker, the busker nodded at Hyunsik and I saw him put money on the busker's guitar case, then he hand over his guitar to Hyunsik.

Oh my gosh!! Is he going to sing for me?

Hyunsik smiled at me as he strumm the chords of the song I'm very familiar with.

Another day passed today, nothing different
Being alone doesn't feel awkward at all
I thought I couldn't live without you but this is my life now
But I do feel a little empty, I guess I'm still at that place

You're still in my heart

I was missing you and another day passed
I was missing you and another year passed
This is how I live
As I long for you, long for you

I try telling myself that I'll be alright
But at the end of the day, it's you again
I thought I couldn't live without you but this is my life now
But I do feel a little empty, I guess I'm still at that place

You're still in my heart

I was missing you and another day passed
I was missing you and another year passed
This is how I live
As I long for you, long for you

I was missing you and another day passed
I was missing you and another year passed

I was missing you and another day passed
I was missing you and another year passed
This is how I live
As I long for you, long for you

He was looking at me the entire time he was singing, he has a really good voice, I think he can even give BTOB's vocal line a run for their money. He's that good.

I stared at him as he sings, and as I stare, I got lost in his eyes.

*******

Hyunsik POV

I can't believe she made me do something out of the ordinary, well for me. She didn't force me but the thought of fulfilling her wish made me do it.

I actually sang in public.

I didn't regret it though. I saw admiration in her eyes, her encouragement is all I need to push out the thought that I am actually in front of a crowd of people.

The crowd clapped as I finished the song, I thank the busker and head back to where Amy is standing.

"You're really good! I think I like your version more than BTOB, please don't tell them," she said to me as she gushed about how good I was.

As she wouldn't stop talking about my performance, and before she asked for another one, that I may not possibly be able to reject. I put my hands on her shoulders and lead her back to where I park my car.

We both didn't notice the time, that when we reach my car its already almost 11:00pm.

I opened the door for her, and she smiled at me. I tried not to show her, how her simple smile can affect me.

As soon as I started the car, she reached for the radio and turn it on. It made me smile at the difference of how we are when I picked her up than how we are now that I am sending her back to her apartment.

I tried not to look at her, well because its not safe for both us as I am driving, but I do steal little glances whenever I can.

I wish the drive took longer than it is, because before I knew it, we are in front of the building already.

I open the car door for her and we head to their unit.

"So, where are you guys going tomorrow?" I asked as we walk.

"The girls wanted to go to Yongin."

"Everland?" I said to her teasingly, because that is the place tourist would go to in Yongin.

"Yes, its not just for kids you know", she said to me while pouting.

I couldn't help it, I reach for her cheeks and pinch it. She's too cute for her own good.

"Im Hyunsik, let go of my cheeks!" she said to me with a look that she doesn't really mind what I did.

I chuckled as I let go of her cheeks, she continued to pout at me.

"Do you have plans after Everland?"

"No, we will head back to our apartment before 6:00pm."

"Why?"

"Im Hyunsik! I thought you're the composer for BTOB? The single of BTOB-BLUE will be release tomorrow."

"Ohhh that's tomorrow!" I seriously forgot about it as I got too distracted with her. Good thing she reminded me, otherwise the hyungs will scold me.

When we reach their door, we said our goodbye. I was reluctant to go as I didn't want this night to end.

As I was about to leave, she called my name, before I could even react, she tip toed and kiss my cheeks.

"Thank you for tonight, I had fun. Thank you for singing." she said while looking at her shoes, I can tell her she's blushing.

"I had fun too!"

She told me to go now.

"Drive safe."

"You too!"

"What?! I'm just opening the door!" she laugh at me and wave again.

I wink at her and went on my way. I hummed all the way home.

I was about to enter my apartment when I realized something.

I was humming a new song!!!

********

Author's Note

I would like to thank eatwithhop blog for the Hongdae picture and giving me an idea of how it looks at night as I have never been to Korea at all.

Thanks guys ☺️💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.2K 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24
4.4K 192 12
TRUST. It takes years to build and seconds to break.
8.4K 405 11
When San falls in love with Wooyoung, but he doesn't return the love. until somebody else comes around to make Wooyoung realize he loves San.
40.6K 2.5K 26
❝if you are too good to be true and would it be alright if i pulled you closer.❞