Chapter 12

*******

Amy POV

We came to Everland as planned. The girls run as soon as we enter. I just look at them, smiling like a doting parent. I couldn't share their enthusiasm. I never like amusement parks. I don't like riding those extreme rides that I think are too dangerous.

The place is not jusr about rides like any other amusement park. The place is actually beautiful, it can really compete with Disney Land and Universal Studios.

 The place is actually beautiful, it can really compete with Disney Land and Universal Studios

I love the flowers I've seen. When the girls asked that we take a picture with the flowers behind us, I joined them immediately.

After the tens of pictures we took they asked which land should we go first. Ellen wanted to go and start on the European Adventure because she wanted to try the T Express. I look at the picture, wide eyed, I told them they couldn't make me ride that. I would die.

T Express is a wooden roller coaster ride, that is the most famous ride in Everland. I'm not joking who wouldn't die riding that!!

I push that we visit Global Fair first, they groan their disagreement but when I push things being the oldest, they all follow, so I just grin at them

Despite their annoyance of not being able to get to those extreme rides, we still enjoyed our time at the Global Fair, and as always we took a lot of pictures.

We were about to go to the American Adventure Ride when I heard Jem gasp beside me.

"Oh my God! Guys is that Lee Changsub?"

We all look at where she's looking. Yes, it's Lee Changsub indeed, wearing a cap and a mask, running towards them is Yook Sungjae, with cap and sunglasses. Beside Lee Changsub is him, Im Hyunsik.

What are they doing here? What is HE doing here?

*******

Changsub POV

My brother who is sometimes a pain in the ass, insisted I join him to stalk the girl that he likes. I wanted to just go home and sleep, but he guilt me into coming saying, he's never been this happy to see someone so I should support him.