lacuna ➳ tribbiani.

By buckystxrk

friends | season one - ten SLOW UPDATES highest rankings. •#1 in joeytribianni •#38 in friends More

0.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
7.1
7.2

5.6

8.9K 230 6
By buckystxrk

6; the one with the moving in.

"So how's Ross doing after the whole Emily thing?", Rachel asked to Monica while they were having coffee.

Last night Emily called and Ross eventually told her he was still hanging out with Rachel and that he can't just stop seeing his friends. After a discussion, Emily decided to end things for good and get a divorce, knowing she could never trust Ross again.

"He's not doing great but he's feeling better. Wait, you're not gonna...".

"No, I don't want to go back to the Ross thing", Rachel quickly cuts her off.

"That's great, cause he's gonna be fucked up for a long time", Alycia pointed out. "It is after all his second failed marriage".

"No, relax", Rachel insisted. "I'm not the kind of girl that goes after recetly divorced guys".

"No, you're the kind that goes after them five seconds before they get married", Monica smiles sarcastically.

"I thought about it, but you said it!", Alycia said, taking a sip of her coffee.

☀️

"What's with all this stuff?", Alycia asked when she entered Joey and Chandler's apartment.

"Ross moved in with us", Chandler explained.

Alycia saw Joey behind a few boxes and smiled. "You built a fort, didn't you?".

Joey smiled back. "Yeah, I did".

"Aw, you're still a five year-old", Alycia said in a sarcastic cute voice, still smiling at him. "Who is watching cartoons inside his fort".

"That's keeper, huh?", Chandler joked too.

"I'm sure you were about to join him before I came in".

Chandler hesitated to reply. "Maybe".

"Oh, is this the air purifier Ross had back in college?", Alycia points at it with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah. I hate that thing!", Chandler replied.

"Oh, I hated it too", Alycia laughed. "Remember when he tried to use it once as a way to impress one of my friends? I honestly don't know how he thought that thing could actually get him a date".

Joey chuckled. "You guys were so lame in college".

"Says the guy inside a fort made with boxes", Alycia argued. "We were not lame".

"Oh, but we were", Chandler insisted. "Not you thought cause you were beautiful and everyone loved you".

Joey laughed again. "You used to hang out with losers", he says to Alycia.

"Thanks, man", Chandler looked at his friend with an ironic smile.

☀️

"I'm not gonna talk to your boyfriend about getting back together with you", Alycia insisted while talking with her mom on the phone.

"Please! Tell him I didn't mean to break his car. It was an accident".

"But it wasn't, mom. You smashed the windows with a golf stick and spay painted it with the word fuck all over".

"I didn't mean to do that!".

"Oh, right. Makes perfect sense", she rolled her eyes. "Look, maybe the fact you guys are always breaking up means that you shouldn't be together at all".

"Honey, you've never had a thing with a guy that lasted longer than four months. Are you in any position to talk to me about failed relationships?".

"You destroyed the guy's car!", Alycis snapped back, amazed at how she still couldn't see how toxic that relationship really is. "Look, I'm not gonna talk to him".

"Worst daughter ever", she cried. Alycia knew exactly was she was doing. Her mom was trying to get Alycia to feel sorry about her and help.

"Come destroy my apartment with the golf stick", she replied. "Mom, I love you with my entire heart, but this is too much for me to handle and I don't want to be part of it. Gotta go".

"Fine! I'll call your sister".

Alycia rolled her eyes again after her mom hang up. She was about to leave the living room when her front door was open.

"We need your help!", Chandler rushed into the apartment, followed by Joey.

"Yeah, hi", she says while putting the phone back in the coffee table. "I don't know how Monica and Rachel are cool with that but I hate it", she adds refering to people going in and out the apartment whenever they wanted to.

"We need you to ask Ross to move in with you", Joey says.

Alycia chuckled. "No way".

"Why not?".

"Because I'm not stupid", she replied. "He is a Geller, so I imagine living with him is a serious pain in the ass".

"Well, you're right", Chandler agreed. "He's out friend but we're starting to hate him".

"There's really not much I can do. I love Ross but I really don't want him or that air purifier thing in here".

"Damn it, she's smarter than us", Chandler says to Joey.

"Why don't you just talk to him? Maybe you can work things out".

"Because he doesn't have where to go and we offered him to live with us. It'd be rude", Joey replied.

"Then just subtly hint for him to get a new place. I don't know, guys, my advice is to talk and set a few rules so that everyone can live happy in the same apartment".

"We're not that smart", Chandler insisted.

"I've known you for years. I know that already", Aycia replied. 

☀️

"It's Danny", Monica said after walking over the door to see who just knocked.

"Don't let him in! I'm supposed to be at a regatta gala", Rachel freaks out.

"I need to start hanging out here more often", Phoebe said to Alycia after that.

"Can't you say it starts later?", Monica tried.

"What kind of a regatta gala starts at night?".

"The fake kind!".

Monica opens the door as Rachel quickly runs to hide behind it. Luckily, Danny, the new cute neighbour, didn't bother to enter so Rachel's lie was still working just fine.

"Hi, I need a ladle. Do you have one?".

"We have one", Monica replied shortly before handing it to him.

"Thanks. See you at the party", he quickly said before rushing over his apartment.

"Oh, he invited me too", Alycia said after he was gone. "Danny's a great guy...too bad you guys fogged him".

"We closed that chapter", Monica said, still embarrassed over that situation.

☀️

"Hi", Alycia smiled to Monica and Rachel. "I guess you're back from the totally real gala".

Rachel gave her a sarcastic smile. "Just so you know, my plan worked perfectly. Thank you".

Monica rolled her eyes. "He just told you to wait here, that doesn't mean anything".

"Means I won, Monica", Rachel insisted.

"Rachel, this is my friend Tom", Danny introduced when he came back with a guy. "This is the girl I told you about".

"Oh, you're telling people about me?", Rachel giggles.

"I think you two could really hit it off", Danny continued.

"Oh yeah, she totally won", Alycia mutters to Monica.

Danny left shortly after, leaving the four of them. While Monica and Alycia were trying to act all normal, Rachel still looked at Tom with a confused look on her face.

"So you work at Bloomingdale's, huh?", the guy said. "My mom calls it Bloomies".

"That's legit the worst thing I've ever heard in my entire life", Alycia mutter to Monica. "I don't feel good after hearing that".

Monica smiled at her joke, hitting Alycia's side with her elbow, trying to hint that that guy could hear her or figure out they were talking about him. Alycia honestly couldn't care any less at this point. Not after that awful first impression.

"Oh...okay", Rachel chuckles. "At ease, soldier".

"I'm sorry?", he asks.

"You can just drop the act, Tommy. I know what's going on here", she replied. "You're Danny's wingman, right? You guys are best buds...frat bros".

"I'm gonna go talk to a friend".

"Yeah, you go talk to your friend. Go tell him nice try", Rachel nodded as Tom walked away. "Man, you know, he just keeps lobbing them up and I just keep knocking them right out of the park", she continued while simulating to play baseball.

"I think I need a drink", Monica simply replied.

"Please", Alycia added.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 12.2K 115
{joey tribbiani ff} •book one• Heather Bing moves to New York, hoping that her life will continue to be as perfect as it currently is. She has a comf...
36.4K 706 32
Two amazing actors falling in love onset.. how will they manage to see each other everyday? +Creds to Warner Brother's studios.. I did NOT make up th...
622K 15.6K 27
𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠‹⌇ ❬ ⌺: ✰❛ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨; ❀❜ ❭ ˗ˋ 🧸 ˊ˗ ➳ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the sarcastic and awkward chandler bing falls fo...
282K 3.6K 119
This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller.