My Chocolate Mate (BoyxBoy)

Galing kay RainbowSticks

*Warning* This a boyxboy and it will have sexual content through out the story. He smiled and brung me to... Higit pa

Chapter 1 (Welcome Micheal )
Chapter 2 (Why are you sniffing me?)
Chapter 3 (Welcome New Classmate)
Chapter 4 (The Start of Something New)
Chapter 5 (I Can't Believe It's Only Day One)
Chapter 6 (I Think I'm Falling For Him)
Chapter 7 (You Look Hot Jealous)
Chapter 8 (Bowling Mate)
Chapter 9 (Kiss The Pain Away)
Chapter 11 (A Newcomer PART 1)
ATTENTION!

Chapter 10 (First Date)

30.5K 633 91
Galing kay RainbowSticks

(Unedited)

Chapter 10

D'Angelo's POV

Date Night

I pulled back from the kiss and see my mate smiling at me with a tinted blush on his cheeks. I caressed his face and admired his beauty. He was something special and I couldn't put my finger on what it was just yet.

I was still so furious that he had the nerve to touch my mate. THAT DISGUSTING BASTARD! I wish I could have killed him! But I knew if I did that then my mate would resent me. I never want that to happen.

"Wow," he whispered against my lips sending shivers down my spine. I felt like a teenage girl when I was around him. I can honestly say I never acted that way with a female that I once dated. NEVER!

"Yeah, it was more than wow. I'm glad I was your first and hopefully your only." I said already knowing I was going to be his only.

If I ever saw a guy looking at him my anger would flare. So I knew if he was to kiss someone other than me that persons life would be over before it even began.

He smiled and leaned his head down so it was resting on my shoulder . He was a little baby. My baby. I wrapped my arm around his waist and wrapped his legs around my hips.

"Would you like to come to my house?" I asked. I wasn't talking about the pack house. I wasn't ready for them to meet just yet. Specially with what just happened. I wanna make him love me first. I was going to take him to a little house I owned that was located in a gated community.

"I will love to go to your house. I don't want to stay here anymore today." he said softly. I stood up with him still attached to me and carried him out the room where I saw Tristan hugging Vanessa. She ran up to us when she spotted us.

"Hey, how is he?" she asked. I could tell Vanessa was a true friend and not some fake. Her face was all red and puffy it looked like she lost her world.

"He's fine. I'm taking him to my house to rest." I said.

"Okay, please take care of him." she said rubbing his back affectionately and walking back to Tristan. When Vanessa touches my mate my wolf sees it as no threat which I'm very happy for. My wolf is VERY aggressive and has anger problems. I do too but when I'm in wolf form it's MADNESS. I guess that's why people don't mind what age I am because they now I'm a good fighter.

I walked out the side emergency door of the school and in to the parking lot towards my car. I unlocked the doors and sat Christian's now sleeping body in the front seat strapping him in. I started the car and made my way to my house.

As I was driving I was feeling twitchy and uncomfortable. So I grabbed Christan's tiny hand into mine while I drive. I sigh in comfort as I felt so relaxed now. Have you ever had that moment in your life where things were so good but in the back of your head you know bad is on it's way.

I pulled up to the gate of the community homes and drove to my place of relaxation. I got this house two years ago when I became Alpha from my late father. I knew he had an away house to just relax so I did too. I pulled in to the garage of my five bedroom home. Most of the people that live in the gated community were elders from the pack.

I thought they should move over here for quietness and space. They are older people who don't need to be around rowdy teenagers all the time.

I got out of the car and walked to Christian's side lifting him in to my arms. I slammed the door shut and locked the doors. I carried him inside the house and in to the master bedroom and laid him on the soft bed. I took his shoes off and wrapped him up in my blanket that was laying on the bed.

Christian sleeps like a little kitten. He curled up in to a ball and even mumbles things as he sleeps. It's too cute all I wanted to do was watch him all day.

I walked down the stairs and headed to the kitchen. I'm ready to make Christian mine and it was time for me to make the first step. I'm going to ask Christian out on a date.

I decided to do something different. I'm going to make him dinner in bed.

I dragged everything I needed out and sat them on the counter. "Time to get to work." I say to myself as I crack my knuckles.

After an hour of hard labor I was ready to bring him his food. I grabbed the tray that had both of our plates on it. 

I slowly opened the door to see he was still sleeping. I sat the tray on the side of the bed and sat next to him. I brushed his hair out of his face and leaned down and kissed his soft lips. 

He stirred under me but didn't fully wake up. I leaned in and kissed his lips again and bit his bottom lip. I watched as his eyes slowly opened. 

As I was about to pull back he caught me by the back of my neck and smashed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around the back of his shoulders deepening the kiss. I nibble on his lips making him let out a soft moan. 

 I threw the cover off him and hovered over him resting on my elbows so I wouldn't crush him. I slipped my tongue in to his mouth letting out a husky moan. I dragged my hand down his body and under his shirt. I felt over his toned, lean stomach and rubbed over his nibbles. 

He moaned softly and rested his little arms around my waist. He ran his hands under my shirt and over my smooth back. Him unbuckling my belt snapped me out of the kiss. 

"I think we should slow down Chris." I said buckling up my pants and sitting up. 

"Sorry," he mumbled with head down as if he was embarrassed or ashamed. 

I grabbed his chin with my fore finger and lifted his head up so he was looking at me. "There's no need to be embarrassed I know your not ready for this yet so don't put your head down. Trust me when the right moment comes you'll know and you'll love it." I said planting a quick kiss on his lips. 

He smiled and blushed looking down at his hands shyly. "I made your dinner in bed." I said grabbing the tray and sitting it on his lap. 

"Thank you D'Angelo, you really didn't need to go through the trouble." he said admiring the food. 

"Trust me it was no trouble just eat up." I said smiling watching him grab his drink. He started to drink it and noticed the black writing that I had written on the glass. 

I smiled as he slowly read over the words. I had written 'Will you go on a date with me?' in permanent marker. 

At first  he stared at it in shock. It was soon replaced with the biggest smile I have ever seen on his face. 

"I would love to D'Angelo," he said looking me in to my eyes. 

I smiled and kissed his forehead as I watched him eat his dinner. Life felt so good and so right. I could still feel the bad coming but I'm going to let good rule in for now. 

FRIDAY NIGHT

Christian POV

 "WHAT AM I GOING TO WEAR!" I yelled frantically as I started to throw clothes every where out of my closets. 

"Christan can you calm down, eat a snicker!" Vanessa said laughing at her own joke. I turned to her slowly and glared at her making her stop laughing. 

"If I had a snicker I would shove it down your throat!" I said narrowing my eyes at her. "Now help me!" I cried as dramatically. 

"Okay, you big baby." she pushed me on the bed and went to my closet. Rude bitch! I was so nervous about this date with D'Angelo.

Vanessa threw dark skinny jeans, a dressy button down shirt and black bow tie on the bed. I examined the outfit and smiled, PERFECT! How come I didn't see this! 

I ran to my bestie and squeezed her in a hug. "What would I do without you!?" I squealed out as I ran to the bathroom to start my shower. 

"You need to lay off the skittles." I heard her mumble. I will never lay off skittles. Not even for a million dollars. 

I walked out of the room and towards Vanessa modeling my outfit. "So how do I look V?" I asked examining myself in the mirror. Not trying to sound conceited but I...look...SEXY!

 "You look nice Chris, my baby is all grown up." she said crying fake tears. 

"Such a drama queen," I mumbled slipping on my black and white all-star converses. As I tied up my shoe strings I heard the doorbell go off. 

"Oh my gosh! He's here!" I said panicking and falling over my shoe strings. 

"Calm down Chris, I'm going to let him in while you finish getting ready." Vanessa said patting me on the head and walking out of the room. 

I carefully checked myself in the mirror making sure everything was in place. I took deep breaths as I walked out of the room and down the stairs where D'Angelo waited for me. 

He was dressed in a sharp clean cut Armani suit. This man looked beyond beautiful. I looked down at my outfit and felt out of place. Maybe I should go change but it's to late he ever saw me. 

"Hey," he said smiling and eyeing me up and down. 

"Hi, you look very handsome." I said shyly. 

He chuckled whilst grabbing my hand and bringing me closer to him so we were chest to chest. Well more like face to chest. "And you look eatable." he breathed in my ear sending shivers in down my spine. I could feel my groin twitch in excitement. 

"Shall we go? I have something special planned for us." he said holding on to my hand. I nodded my head and waved at Vanessa as we walked to his car. 

"You two have fun! Make sure you use protection!" Vanessa yelled from the door frame. I laughed as I got in D'Angelo's car. 

"So what is this surprise?" I asked as we were riding through what looked like the middle of no where. 

"You'll see when we get there." he said nonchalantly keeping his eyes on the road. I huffed and pouted with my arms crossed over my chest staring out the window. 

He chuckled, "You better put those lips back in before I bite them." he said making me suck in my lips. 

After another thirty minutes we pulled in to a long narrow dirt road. It felt like one of those scenes from a scary movie. 

"Um, D'Angelo?-"

"Don't worry I promise nothing is going to happen to you." he said reassuring me with a smile. I smiled back because deep down I felt that he was telling the truth. 

We drove down the long dirt road that led to a nice looking cabin. The cabin was surrounded with flowers and the grass was nicely cut. The whole scenery was nice. 

"Wow D'Angelo this place looks nice." I said staring at the place in awe. 

"You haven't seen anything yet." he said parking the car. "Stay there," he got out and walked over to my door and opened it for me. 

I grabbed on to his hand as he helped me out. Now I really felt like a girl. He led me to the back of the cabin where I paused in admiration. 

It was a table set up in the middle of the backyard next to a tree that had lanterns hanging on them brightening up the place. The table was covered wit a white cloth and so were the chairs. I was speechless. I can't believe he did something this special just for me. 

I turned to him and jumped in to his arms wrapping my arms around his neck and burring my face in to his chest. He was shocked for a while but soon felt him wrap his strong arms around my waist. 

"Thank you so much." I whispered in his ear. 

"Why are you thanking me?" he asked pulling back to look me in the eyes. 

"For making this the best first date a guy could ever ask for." I said leaning up and kissing him. 

"Well how about we sit and eat and make it even better?" he said smiling. I chuckled as he led me to the table. 

Best first date ever!

Sorry for the wait. Complications and distractions have been everywhere blocking me from updating. So I hope you enjoyed this chapter. VOTE. COMMENT. Even fan me :D

RainbowSticks OUT!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.2M 50.8K 67
My parents are possibly one of the most successful human sex traffickers in my home country. Which means they have plenty of people after them. That...
14.9M 458K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
104K 4.4K 38
There he was, staring at me with his stupid smile. The only light hitting him was the yellow-ish kitchen light hanging on top of his head. "what're...
7.6K 213 26
Aaliyah's been having a hard time after graduating college. She's been living with her mom for a year now and it's been hell. Her mom hates her and t...