CRIMSON AND CLOVER - Queen...

By PansyHardy

"Ah, now I don't hardly know her But I think I could love her Crimson and Clover... Ah when she comes walki... More

starring
Author's Note
-TEDDY BOYS.-
- A KIND OF MAGIC. -
- DON'T BOTHER ME. -
- IT WON'T BE LONG. -
- UNDER MY THUMB. -
-KILLER QUEEN.-
- LILY OF THE VALLEY. -
-AIN'T SHE SWEET.-
-COOL CAT-
- LIKE DREAMERS DO -
- LOVE ME DO -

- A HARD DAY'S NIGHT. -

114 2 8
By PansyHardy

"It's been a hard day's night, and I've been working like a dog
It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a log"

- I'm here! - I said closing the door.

I threw my backpack and took off my shoes walking to my room but a voice made me stop.

- Where have you been all afternoon?

I turned around looking at my father sitting watching the small television in the armchair.

I don't know why they say that women like men who look more like our fathers.

Definitely with me I was not going.

Bald, light-eyed and embittered like a typical office worker selling mattresses.

Exactly, he was that.

He did not even look at me, he just kept his face cold as if he didn't care.

Of course he did.

That was my father's tactic, pretending he does not care.

- I was at Lennon's house. - I said simply. He looked at me seriously and continued. - With George, McCartney and Starkey ...

My father always believes that on one of these days I will sleep with John and I will come pregnant.

I literally see terror in his eyes every time I look at them.

- What did you do? - He said tired.

You can imagine ... We smoked marijuana, a lot of drugs ... We drank.

Oh and we had sausages.

- We were ... We already listen Lennon's vinyl and ...

- Why do you call your friends by their last names ...- He said without looking away from me with disgust. He sighed and changed the subject. - What kind of vinyl?

I had the strange feeling that my father either criticized me or asked me about stupid things that really worried him.

- Classics ... You know ... Sinatra ...- I said pretending to be a good girl.

- Oh ...- He said stopping analyzing me watching television.- You dined?

- Yes ...

- What?

Sausages that I eaten secretly in the garden of the pervert leader.

- Broccoli with mashed potatoes ...- I said smiling innocently.- McCartney makes good mashed potatoes ... I mean, Paul.

Then I laughed lightly to remember the way Paul used to say mashed potatoes and his insistence why everyone knows he knows how to make them.

Moron.

- You like that Paul? - Said my father worried.

- Dad, he's two years older than me ...- I said annoyed.- And it's a ...

Don't say asshole.

- It's not my type. - I said simply.

- Oh .- He said returning to watch television. I tried to go back to the hall to walk to my room but again he interrupted me.- Did you do your homework?

- I don't have .- I said with a giggle.

Shit, homework.

- Okay, sleep well your mother is already asleep.- He said expressionless with his eyes pointing to the television obsessively.

And then they complain about the young people ...

- Okay.- I said, relieved that I had not received a fight.

I walked to my room with my backpack on my back again.

...

I looking at me in the small pocket mirror sitting on the edge of the bed.

My makeup was already done.

The pillow simulating my sleeping body the open window.

Everything was ready for a fun night after all the bad things of the day.

...

- Oh dirty Maggie Mae they have taken her away!- Sang John swinging from side to side hitting Paul on his side with his arm around him while Ringo laughed by my side and I smiled foolishly.- And she never walk down Lime Street any more!

We had gone to the bar of a friend of John ... The Cavern.

We had drunk like almost every day.

We were walking through the cold and deserted streets of Liverpool without fear of the neighbors who went out on every street we passed by our screams and drunken songs.

- You're hot ... Annie.- Ringo said between pauses looking at me with a drunken smile.

Annie?

I laughed hard at the face with which he told me.

Ringo was too innocent a man to the edge.

He didn't even know our habit of calling us by our last names.

He was so newbie.

- Starkey honestly I don't think ... I don't want to fuck you! - I said between drunken laughter.

He gave an innocent laugh as if he did not expect it.

- Why not? - He said as he put an arm around my shoulder looking at me with a smile.

- You are imbecile! - I said sincerely.

- Burn! - John yelled turning around.

And Ringo laughed exaggeratedly as always as if John were a clown.

I got rid of it hiding my hatred.

- That's what you have for your Lenny. - John said with a mischievous laugh. - Your home delivery with guitar session and striptease included.- He said shamelessly making me blush and laugh.

- Flattering ...? - I said sarcastically and a raised eyebrow.

- Hey look! - Said Paul calling our attention. We looked towards him and saw where he looked. -It's the mushroom hair bicycle!- He said in a whisper, letting out silent laughter.

The boys hid their laughter and I looked at them confused by the situation and the alcohol in my body.

- Surely he is sleeping ... the good boy.- John said mockingly.

- Poor George is going to miss this.- Paul said jumping the fence nimbly.

- What are you going to do? - I said in a nervous whisper.

- A little joke.

Paul walked across the lawn, staggering, all giggling.

- McCartney .- I said trying to get his attention .- McCartney! - I said nervous.

- Shut up, you will wake him up!- John said in a nervous whisper looking at me reproachfully.

I watched as Paul took out the lighter and put it next to the padlock.

Why did they always get me in trouble?

- Guys! - I said nervously wanting to stop the situation but not knowing how.

- I'll just borrow it. - Paul said in a whisper, dragging the bicycle towards us. - I'll take Jane for a walk.

- Fuck, buy one! - I said angrily under pressure.

Everyone made a "Shhh" looking at me with a face of terror.

- What's wrong, woman? - Said Paul passing the bicycle over the fence to a carefree Ringo with a happy face.

I tried to find the words in my head confused and drunk but without losing my worry.

- I don't want to get into bloody problems! - I said looking at them with terror. They looked at me with hate. -You are asshole or...!

John carried me on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and ran with me on top while laughing softly trying not to hear anyone.

I saw Ringo running with a Paul on the bike behind him.

Paul pedaled fast on the wet asphalt with a mocking face and I took my middle finger.

- Go to hell! - I shouted making them laugh even more.

...

I looked at them from the window with a hateful face and crossed arms.

- Juliet, Juliet ...- John said kneeling on the floor.

I watched the smiles on their faces and Paul sitting on that bright red bicycle.

- Fuck you, you assholes .- I vocalized that pair of words that surely everyone understood.

John put a hand to his chest expressively and Paul sent a kiss with his hand.

And so are the nights of the Quarry Teddy Boys.

Alcohol, theft and laughter.

PANSY HARDY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 127 34
Joe's childhood has been really hard, which has resulted in him having frequent panic attacks now. It makes school even harder than it already is, an...
8.9K 466 61
Anna Kelly has been eyeing him since she moved to Liverpool in the summer of 1957. A mutual obsession with rock n' roll and their big dreams bring th...
6.3K 111 45
ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʀɪᴇᴅ, ɪ'ᴅ ᴡɪᴘᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ, ɪ'ᴅ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴇʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴀ...
17.5K 733 21
Handsome, successful, rich and famous, 28 year old Brian May has everything going for him and has loads of admirers swooning over him. But, beneath t...