Moondust

By denisselovesbooks101

Be careful who you reject because it might come and bite you in the ass. We all know how the story goes Alph... More

Telling the Past
Seeing Him For The Very First Time
Take me back
Ignored and forgotten
Blamed
Turning their backs
The Last Beg
Leaving
From Homeless To Finding A Home
Moving Forward
Talent Night
Becoming Acknowledged
Channel Dela Rosa
My present
Hallucinations
Blessed
Holidays Over
Back And Unbothered
Two Alpha's
Sparks
Forgive Me Not
The Bad Guy
Finding The Good
Jealousy
Feeling Empty
An Understanding
Just him
Love Sick
Our Moondust
His Bride
The One That Got Away
Worse Than I Ever Could Imagine
How can I move on
Brainwashed
Rescue
His Woman
Clearing the Air
Epilogue: Years
A/N
Years Of Emptiness
Move one (Bonus Chapter)
Who's he?
Roman's Story

It's Not Me

58.8K 1.7K 700
By denisselovesbooks101

"You look happy." Says my mom. "Vibrant."

Here we all sar. The Luna from my pack, mom and Romans mom who I might had on a bitch face.

"Yeah Alaric got back last night and I'm seeing him tonight." I say.

"It's odd to see you with the hybrid." Says Romans mom.

"Why is that." Says my mom with an attitude. She clearly didn't like Romans mom but dealt with her because of her status.

"I'm believe mates should be with eachother. Don't take it the wrong way Channel but no matter how good the hybrid is he's not your true soul mate." She says.

What a fucking hypocrite.

"Weren't you pushing for Amelia to be the Luna of this pack ten years ago knowing she wasn't his mate?" I questioned. "Why don't you do me favor and shut the fuck up."

With that I got up and left the table. Leaving the former Luna shocked. I went outside the pack house to calm down.

"Hey Channel." Says my brother who I don't even consider a brother.

Fuck it I am an only child.

"What?" I say clearly annoyed.

"I was looking for you." He says with s little pain in his voice. We stood there looking at eachother. "You sure have grown baby sister."

"Like you fucking care." I said to him the same way he used to speak to me. I looked at my nails. I needed to get them done again. "Look I have to-"

"Dad wants to see you again. He's on his final days." Says my brother with tears in his eyes. I tell it's really affecting him.

I didn't know what to feel. Should I feel sad?

"What do you want me to do about it." I ask.

He shook his head. As tear fell out his eyes.

"What happen to you." He says angry. "You used to be a sweet girl. Now you are cold. You don't care about your true family."

I laugh at what he was saying. He's really trying to blame me as if I owe them anything.

"That sweet girl that cared for you and her whole suppose family is gone." I say coldly to him. "You used me as a punching bag constantly. You used to tell me how much it would be if I would have died or how much you wanted me out of your life...you used to join the people that ridiculed me instead of defending me like a big brother should. Yet you are here complaining about me being cold. You are ridiculous."

I see him cry in front of me breaking down.

"I'm... so...sorry." He says. "I hate myself everyday for hurting you. I hate myself for never standing up for you, for the things that I've said and done. I'm so sorry. Life without you there hasn't been the same Channel. It has caused a big empty hole in the family."

This is the first time I've ever seen my mighty brother cry in front of me. Even though he said I'm sorry... it doesn't fix the past nor does it make it better for me.

Sometimes it's to late to forgive.

I gave all these people chances more than one to make things better between eachother.

Why should I keep giving them?

I'm tired.

"But please I'm begging you to see dad. He wants to see you again." Says my brother.

Just so that he's leave me alone for the hopefully the rest of my life I followed him to my old him. Where he opened the door for me. I saw my birth giver Sandra, Amelia and Myra there crying holding eachother. There was a lot of distant family and firends that belong to West and Sandra. All them crying or with puffy eyes.

Fake Poeple.

Sandra eyes lit up when she saw me. She stood up.

"Honey you came." She says.

"Not for you." I say looking at my brother waiting for him to take me to see West.

Amelia stood up. Here eyes were puffy due to crying. .

"Channel you came. I'm happy for that. Do you think we can talk one of these days." She says. "All of us."

She was suggesting I would talk to mom, Myra her and my brother. Which Myra gave me a smile. I still can't believe she was my best friend at one point and turned her back on me.

"No." I say.

There was really nothing to talk about with me. All that I have is horrible memories. I am pretty sure if I wasn't who I am now. They would still treat me like dirt.

"Am i going to see West or not?" I asked. I have a dinner with my family and pack gathering/ party in two day that I have to help decorate for and plan with my Luna and mom.

"Yes right this way." Says my brother. Walking me to West's Room.

"Why is everyone here." I ask.

"Dad might not make it til firday." Says my brother choking up.

That's sad for... them.

My brother opens the door for me to get in the room. When i walk in I see West connected to Machines. He looked weak...very weak.

He opened his eyes when he saw me. It brought a smile to his face.

"My little girl." He says. His voice is weak.

"Hey West." I say.

"I've missed you my daughter." He says. "I've asked your brother about you. He said you are in a relationship with the Alpha Hybrid Alaric."

"Yes Am i."

"Are you happy?" He asked.

That surpried a little. He never cared about how i felt.

"More than you know." I say truthfully.

He smiles at me. His eyes start to tear up.

"That makes me happy." He says. "I'm afraid my daughter that I don't have much time on this earth but I wouldn't feel okay with myself leaving without telling you how proud I am of you and how much i love you. I know I wasn't the best father and god know how much I want to go and change the way I was with you. I hope you know that your father has always and will always love you."

I didn't know what to say or do.

"You are one of my greatest accomplishments." He says now breaking down. "I'm so sorry. All I want in return is your forgiveness."

He grabbed my hand and held on to it. Here was the man that used beat me just because I would get one of my siblings mad or put me outside of the house everytime something went wrong in this house hold and he found someone to blame. He used to denie me food for whatever reason. Or made me at one point eat from the ground... humiliating me. The constantly abuse.

"No." I say taking my hand away. "Worry about saying your final goodbyes to your family which doesnt include me. It never included me."

He was crying.

I grabbed my purse that I had and pulled out my checkbook.

"What are you doing." He says.

"I'm writting you a three hundred thousand dollar check for all the things expenses that you ever hand for me in my life."

I didn't want to feel like I owed them anything. I put the check on the side of the bed.

"Alright there you go West." I say. "Enjoy you final moments with people that love and care for you because that's not me."

Sometimes forgiveness shouldn't be given.

With that I got up and left.

--------------
The next day...

I sat here laughing with my friends. Due me tripping and falling in the pool all because I was helping decorate and set up for the party.

I have not seen Alaric for what seems a lifetime but he said he has a huge surprise for me.

Yet I still don't know what this 'party' is.

Mom and Dad came walking outside where I was now drying.

"Hey you two should have seen her fall!" Says John still laughing.

My parents had grim expressions.

"What wrong?" I asked.

"Your Father West has passed." Says my mom.

"He did?" I asked.

I couldn't believe it.

West is gone.

My mother and father nodded.

I didn't know how to feel.

He's...gone.

---------------------------

This was a sad chapter for me to write in a way.

What do you think about Channel not forgiving her father.

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 16.5K 19
When your mate rejects you, five years is all you have to find your second chance or you die. When Lilly is rejected on her 17th birthday she makes t...
193K 3.6K 14
After being rejected by her mate, Jennifer spent years devoted to her new pack and Alpha, hoping he would choose her as his mate and Luna. But then h...
1.8M 54.4K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...
188K 4.6K 33
"You rejected me!! Not the other way around!!" I yelled at him, tears streaming down my face. "I know." He says, he head hangs low. "And I'm sorry...