One Of A Kind || Elijah Mikae...

By fenghuang814

Does it take someone 600 years before they realize they're in love? What happens if you walk amongst monsters... More

Preview and Insights
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
It's been a while
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

To the readers

3K 23 1
By fenghuang814

The Lilth arch is over but that doesn't mean the story is finished. I have so many plans already laid out for the life between Megan and Elijah. There is a lot that will go down and a lot of twist and turns.

I hope all of you will stay tuned for what's to come.

Soon I will take a few days off because of school activities and I wont have Internet where I'm going so please bear with me for a while.

And also after chapter 21 I'll be posting every 3 days instead of everyday because I have difficulty in changing the episode to fit the chapter.

This also for the sake of quality and storytelling. I am trying my best to give you quality products frequently but I must draw the line and not to over work myself.

I hope you can understand. It's not all easy, though, I have the passion to do it. There are something I also prioritize like school.

Please bear with me through the break and longer posting schedule.

Don't worry I'll come back with a new time, a new plot, a new enemy, and more twist!

Be ready for crazy things and expect the unexpected.

I implore you guys to vote and comment, so that I can see your guys opinions on my story and to see if I can improve on things that are bad on my writing.

I would love to get your feedback to better myself and in turn better the story.

Hope you are enjoying this so far and I also hope you are ready for more drama, fights, blood, fluff, and Elijah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
39K 1.8K 40
When she learned her entire life had been a lie, she set out to find her family, only for her search to be cut abruptly short as she met her death. I...
6.7M 137K 45
Jenifer Martin, a girl from California. A girl with a beautiful and the kindest heart. She has a superb business degree. But alas, sometimes bad thin...
10.8K 349 14
Please Read My First Team S Book!! Sorry. The first one isn't my best. Sarah Baker has been through a lot already. She got through a murderous alpha...